Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Oh, so posts are being edited and even censored now? Go Niketalk!
I'm pretty sure every laker fan could give a rats @+! what you think about them.

The most hated franchise in the nba is the lakers. Not because of their fans but because of their SUCCESS..

Jealousy breeds hate...
Like I said, I like the Lakers and enjoy watching them play so your assumption is crap. It's actually fans such as yourself with an overinflated sense of self (as if you actually contributed to the team's success) that I and many others don't care for.

Third, whatever it was, you whining isn't going to change it. However, I'm sure it might make you feel better to just whine knowing it won't change a thing, so knock yourself out.
Yeah, ok. Give yourself a pat on the back for that.

^ First of all, we have the right to edit posts we feel don't follow OUR guidelines; not YOUR guidelines, but OUR guidelines.
wink.gif

Second, what was edited/censored?

Third, whatever it was, you whining isn't going to change it. However, I'm sure it might make you feel better to just whine knowing it won't changea thing, so knock yourself out.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by jumpman247

God I hate Derek Fisher, and wish only death to him and his family.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Whatever dude, Fisher pulled Ellis down, it was the worst call of the year so far.

Fisher needs to tear his ACL, and MCL, I'm sick of him. I hate him, I hated him when he played for the Lakers the first time, and I hated him when he played for my Warriors, thought it was a horrible idea signing him for all that money. I hated him when he was on Utah, and I hate him ever more now.
He's no better then Bruce Bowen, and now he has a balled head just like him
mad.gif

If I ever see him in real life I'm going to tell him just how I feel, even though he can probably beat me up, I'd sue him for my injuries, and stick the dude for his paper.

laugh.gif

So random.
Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Seriously the 2 worst things I have seen this season are:

#1: Jazz fans @ Utah being salty @ DFish and throwing stuff on court during the 2 Laker road games there this seaon.

#2: Seeing some Warrior fans come in here after the game and wishing death on DFish and his family.

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Agreed.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

kobe - "game over, game over"
laugh.gif
He said that??

That cocky, pompous, disrespectful, +%%$#!

tired.gif

he said it in between free throws. warriors were yapping at him trying to get into his head.

grin.gif

I guess that's acceptable then.
grin.gif

e7mazo.jpg

eek.gif

Picture of the year! That's my word.
[Tom Jackson] YOU GOT JACKED UP! [/Tom Jackson]

I went to sleep when this thread was on pg 32. I wake up this morning, it's on 49!
eek.gif

Like most have said, should've been a no-call.

But I think if you ask most players in the L, they'll say "that was a good play... veteran move... etc".
We've seen a lot of our favorite players flop at one time or another. Diddy (in that youtube clip), AI, Wade, Manu, Nash, etc... So I'm not mad at what Fish did. Blame the refs if anything.

All this bickering though has over-shadowed a FANTASTIC performance by LO.
23 points, 21 rebounds, 5 blocks, 5 assists, 2 steals.
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
@ the Laker fans who always hate on him.

And how could there be 50 pages and NO video footage.
smh.gif

NT is slipping.

Anyway, I'll do my part and provide some pics.

f9c56161a3375296c0458e045b906966-getty-76076168rw022_warriors_lakers.jpg

28f3c708f041ff4006d75338bd74b3f3-getty-76076168rw020_warriors_lakers.jpg

7cf827f7ffae5a8c6a8feeae7183b920-getty-76076168rw026_warriors_lakers.jpg

7a93123d98b1b84d696f6d7d7c2b26d3-getty-76076168rw024_warriors_lakers.jpg

ad759e6505e790363adab1a68c942d98-getty-76076168rw015_warriors_lakers.jpg

ec4445f0c1b42765b1a737a11cd8548c-getty-76076168rw016_warriors_lakers.jpg

12672927e30fa7303a23e1c340900eb8-getty-76076168rw023_warriors_lakers.jpg

5c7a31875864849defe60886431f0c32-getty-76076168rw013_warriors_lakers.jpg

4e97bbf63b8de4a48f9371dd31927872-getty-76076168rw012_warriors_lakers.jpg

2d26dedd27464ce8d7ff13a3badbbf67-getty-76076168rw010_warriors_lakers.jpg

capt.25578e2e7e3d40bfb89e777e07ca69ee.lakers_warriors_basketball_cagn104.jpg

84047e4d5c2e69ce3d21883134b0a7e4-getty-76076168rw004_warriors_lakers.jpg

a01f6f0c38ddaa6c1fa78dd1c230055f-getty-76076168rw006_warriors_lakers.jpg

Thanks for the pics SHUGES!
pimp.gif

The one with Monta going to the rackis
pimp.gif

And I agree, all the bickering in regards to the bad call is overshadowing the outstanding performance by LO.

Great game, and WOW 50+ pages for a single game that isnt a playoff game! This beats most teams season threads HAHA!

Man...i dont even wanna think about what would happen if we played the Lakers in the playoffs.

I mean, just think about this, we let Lamar Odom get 20+ rebounds on us........................................

AND he's their FREAKIN SMALL FORWARD when Bynum and Gasol get back. That's one SCARY !+* thought.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Man...i dont even wanna think about what would happen if we played the Lakers in the playoffs.

I mean, just think about this, we let Lamar Odom get 20+ rebounds on us........................................

AND he's their FREAKIN SMALL FORWARD when Bynum and Gasol get back. That's one SCARY !+* thought.
sick.gif

Ineed my dude, indeed.

20+ rebs back to back nonetheless for the dude.

Harrington + Biedrins gotta do a better job of protecting the glass.

But I think if you ask most players in the L, they'll say "that was a good play... veteran move... etc".
We've seen a lot of our favorite players flop at one time or another. Diddy (in that youtube clip), AI, Wade, Manu, Nash, etc... So I'm not mad at what Fish did. Blame the refs if anything.
I agree, the refs even let it go and then made the call when whoever fell on Fish's knee. Baron should have broke free from Kobe's holdthough. Kobe played it well but Baron needs lessons from Reggie Miller. Anyone remember his push off and 3 against MJ in the east finals in 98 I think?

edit here's the clip.... MJ got bodied, I remember being so mad!

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Wow! The crying is still going on. Just get over it guys, you lost.

don't click in here anymore then. i think you pretty much said what you had to, since you posted in here like 30x already.

Honestly, we should just lock this thread up. Nothing positive can happen from this
laugh.gif
, I've kinda accepted the fact it was a terrible call but justgotta move on and there's nothing that can be done. Nothing constructive can be made from leaving this thread open. Let it die...

if we meet again in the playoffs....S+T is seriously going to implode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

don't click in here anymore then. i think you pretty much said what you had to, since you posted in here like 30x already.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I will be a great one should we meet. I hope it happens.

Some pics from last night's game.
Oracle was rocking, playoff-atmoshpere.
There were quite a few Lakers fans and alot of MVP chants as well,
Onto the pics, I took quite a few but I'm not going to post alot of them

I need a new camera
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Fisher tripped on Harringtons foot, and when trying to regain balance stepped on Diddy's foot... You try to stay up when Monta Ellis is trying to run youoff a pick... It wasn't even a flop, both players just lost balance... No Call...

Originally Posted by daprescription

I didn't know you were part of Team 8tothe24. Thanks for the following and concern over my well-being.
I love you supposed Laker fans that are so upset over the win last night. Good call or bad, Lakers were still up 2 and GS still had to score. Furthermore; if you want to go down that road, bad calls happen all the time and to say that GS didn't get any calls their way throughout the night is ajoke. City fans need to move on to the next game and Laker fans should be happy with the win. Have a good day.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

nice seats, i sat there before....didn't really like the view. sec.108?

Yeah, 108.
I will be pulling much better seats for next year's 2 games and maybe even the playoffs
devil.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KB8sandiego:
I've learned that to truly be a fan of your team, you gotta be objective with it. The same amount of praise deserves the same amount of criticism. Because I damn well know, during the offseason, I wanted to choke the hell out of Kobe.
I've wanted to choke the hell out of Kobe every offseason since '97... for not going somewhere else.
laugh.gif

He's been winning me over little by little since that PHX playoff series 2 years ago, though; little by little.
happy.gif

Last summer was definitely a step back, though.

But the way he's played this season has been Damn. Near. PERFECT for me.
smokin.gif

Seriously. Team Kobe > Selfish Kobe all day every day.

You already know how I felt about Kobe during the offseason. I still remember my one man campaign of Kobe for Arenas.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

stop it. you know i was the first one to pull up a trade scenario to bring agent zero over!

laugh.gif
And I thank God Laker fans are not GM's of the team. Ifthe fans had it their way this Laker team wouldn't exist and we'd probably be somewhere in the lottery.

Everybody needs to stop crying about the referees. It was a questionable call at that point of the game, but it wasn't a terrible call by any means. Justbecause your team ran out of chances to win the game doesn't mean it's a terrible call. Ellis ran through Fisher and ran him over, sorry dudes butthat's a foul on somebody. That's Ellis's own fault for being dumb enough to put himself in that situation. If I'm down to my last possessionI'm not gonna run into somebody and put the game in the refs hands.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

nice seats, i sat there before....didn't really like the view. sec.108?

Yeah, 108.
I will be pulling much better seats for next year's 2 games and maybe even the playoffs
devil.gif

yeah its best to get them right when they get their season tickets. tickets next year might be even crazier if the warriors make the playoffs again
eyes.gif

Nice.

Good pics SoHi.
pimp.gif

I'd love to attend a Laker away game. Going to a game at Oracle may just be my first one.

Nice.

Good pics SoHi.
pimp.gif

I'd love to attend a Laker away game. Going to a game at Oracle may just be my first one.

Wouldn't phoenix be a closer route for you?

I'm looking into attending a couple of road games myself next year. Phoenix is #1 on my list, then Oakland.

Although it doesn't really count, I've never gone to a Laker road game at Staples
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nice.

Good pics SoHi.
pimp.gif

Wouldn't phoenix be a closer route for you?

I'm looking into attending a couple of road games myself next year. Phoenix is #1 on my list, then Oakland.

Although it doesn't really count, I've never gone to a Laker road game at Staples
laugh.gif

I guess you could say so, but Oracle looks to be more of a fun crowd with the abundance of Laker fans there. Plus I got family in the Bay so I couldprobably kill two birds with one stone.
I'd like to hit up a Knick/Lakers game at MSG. Damn that would be dope to watch the Lakers in the Mecca.

Back
Top Bottom