Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Seriously the 2 worst things I have seen this season are:

#1: Jazz fans @ Utah being salty @ DFish and throwing stuff on court during the 2 Laker road games there this seaon.

#2: Seeing some Warrior fans come in here after the game and wishing death on DFish and his family.

smh.gif
eyes.gif

KB8sandiego:
I've learned that to truly be a fan of your team, you gotta be objective with it. The same amount of praise deserves the same amount of criticism. Because I damn well know, during the offseason, I wanted to choke the hell out of Kobe.
I've wanted to choke the hell out of Kobe every offseason since '97... for not going somewhere else.
laugh.gif

He's been winning me over little by little since that PHX playoff series 2 years ago, though; little by little.
happy.gif

Last summer was definitely a step back, though.

But the way he's played this season has been Damn. Near. PERFECT for me.
smokin.gif

tired.gif
@ the Warriors not winning this game. Only for the fact that theRockets are now 1 game out of the #1 seed, instead of .5 had the Warriors won.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

On a more serious note, definitely a bad call. Should have been a no-call, game on.

Ohh well. Better luck next game.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

eek.gif
at this thread still going on after the game ended long ago. Both sides need to just move on. This immature bickering won't do any good. Was it a bad call? IMO it was. The ref should have just let them play. I hate great games decided by the refs. It takes away from everything and gives you a let down feeling. Even as a Laker fan I wish it would have ended with the warriors missing the shot instead of a foul. All we can do now is just MOVE ON. There is no need to bring in the Kings or playoffs into this game thread. When that happens, immature comments come out the woodworks and you end up with pages amongst pages of "e-fighting." Good game to the warriors fans. These past 2 games have def taken years off my life. Goodnight to fellow Laker fans and you warrior fans out there.

Yeah I know, but as soon as it happened, I was screaming at my TV so I had a lot of "anger" built up inside
laugh.gif
, I just had to let it out.I'm actually good though right now. Yeah it took 2+ hours but whatever... I'm going to get high blood pressure when I'm older
laugh.gif

But yeah, it was one hell of a game though and the way it ended was really BS IMO. Good game Lakers, props to Kobe staying in the game. That picture postedearlier with his cuts on his face was
eek.gif
. Dude battled hard for his points and he earned them. Coming into this home-and-home-back-to-back, I was hoping fora split, and that's exactly what we got... a split. Hurts a little bit but yeah. Again, good game Lakers.

Yup, coming into these 2 games a split would have been really nice, but because we could have won both (and we REALLY need to win games we can win) it kindastings. i'll definitely move on from this if we just crush portland on thursday
happy.gif
, but it's really a tough pill to swallow, but I guess you just haveto deal with it-it can't be changed. And it's just entertainment.

\/Denver was playing Memphis today
laugh.gif
, if they had lost given what'sat stake it'd just be sorry
laugh.gif
. but then we lost to theTwolves/Bobcats
sick.gif

im just sick of the guys Like bob fitz and the rest of the fsn bay crew saying this is a rivaLry...come on its a season game...no rivaLry just yet
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KB8sandiego:
I've learned that to truly be a fan of your team, you gotta be objective with it. The same amount of praise deserves the same amount of criticism. Because I damn well know, during the offseason, I wanted to choke the hell out of Kobe.
I've wanted to choke the hell out of Kobe every offseason since '97... for not going somewhere else.
laugh.gif

He's been winning me over little by little since that PHX playoff series 2 years ago, though; little by little.
happy.gif

smokin.gif

Seriously. Team Kobe > Selfish Kobe all day every day.

You already know how I felt about Kobe during the offseason. I still remember my one man campaign of Kobe for Arenas.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

And it doesn't help that Denver is all of a sudden winning on the road.
nerd.gif

I'll give them the Toronto game, but they did play Memphis today... but I still believe that it's going to be hard for them to keep on winning onthe road.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

KB8sandiego:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

You already know how I felt about Kobe during the offseason. I still remember my one man campaign of Kobe for Arenas.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Dang, Mitch should have pulled the trigger
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

im just sick of the guys Like bob fitz and the rest of the fsn bay crew saying this is a rivaLry...come on its a season game...no rivaLry just yet
eyes.gif

teLL me about. fitz is annoying as heLL and he's reaLLy reaLLy reaching.

eek.gif
50 pages for a regular season game. The bad thing about the call onEllis is it now becomes the main story when the game as a whole was great. Like Fisher said, there should had been a no-call.

KB8sandiego:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I love the Kobe of this season. Sometimes he has lapses where he tries to do to much, but he has def changed the way he looks at his team. Even if ateammate misses 5 shots in a row, Kobe will still look to set them up, which has to mean a lot to them. Last couple seasons, It was either we win because ofKobe or lose because of everyone else. This year we win and lose as a team
pimp.gif

Also, Barnett lives for the 2 for 1.

Every game ending a quarter, "The Warriors can trade 2 for 1 here!"

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

KB8sandiego:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man, if that happened, I'd feel so dumb.

I was even on the Deng/Gordon for Kobe campaign as well.

^
laugh.gif
so true
damn he musta influenced me a lot, since whenever the warriors are in that situation that's the FIRST thing i think of.
laugh.gif

I for one like the 2 for 1... especially with the Warriors who can hit quickly and don't necessarily have to "set up their offense" to score.

Originally Posted by acidicality

^
laugh.gif
so true
damn he musta influenced me a lot, since whenever the warriors are in that situation that's the FIRST thing i think of.
laugh.gif

The funny thing is I too like to mention "go 2 for 1" when my brother's playing NBA 2k8
laugh.gif

I for one like the 2 for 1... especially with the Warriors who can hit quickly and don't necessarily have to "set up their offense" to score.
Yeah I know. I was just reading how people were talking about Fitz, and I was just saying that this dude Barnett makes it a point every quarter, inevery game that the Warriors have the chance to go 2 for 1. We know Jim!
laugh.gif

KB8sandiego:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't have been pretty... I mean having 1/2 of NT's S&T forum hating you
laugh.gif

KB8sandiego:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't have been pretty... I mean having 1/2 of NT's S&T forum hating you
laugh.gif

And that it was why I'm a fan and not a GM.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Seriously the 2 worst things I have seen this season are:

#1: Jazz fans @ Utah being salty @ DFish and throwing stuff on court during the 2 Laker road games there this seaon.

#2: Seeing some Warrior fans come in here after the game and wishing death on DFish and his family.

smh.gif
eyes.gif
agree
indifferent.gif

What a joke....but this is one of the best rivalries in the NBA right now.

LO7 for the game deciding layup
pimp.gif

Oh and by the way, that was a non-call, we were lucky to get away with that one. Props to Warriors, I sure as hell don't want to play them in a seven gameseries...

Back
Top Bottom