Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by solefob

is everyone forgetting that the lakers were winning the game, you're assuming the Warriors were going to score.
the Warriors never got a chance to score. that's the thing. if we missed it and lost, no one would be complaining.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I can understand that there are a lot of bad seed Laker fans, but don't group all of us into that.
I understand that, but it's very hard to do so. Just look at the immaturity in (most, not all) the responses here by Laker fans. There are some Laker fans here I respect 100%, but the vast majority....not so much.

I feel you. There are some fellow Laker fans I can't stand myself.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

It was a bad call by the ref, why hate on Fish? They lost balance maybe Fish was trying to hold himself up by using Monta? You don't know what happened because you are not Monta Ellis nor Derek Fisher. If you want to blame somebody blame the Bob Delaney.

I hate Derek Fisher for acting.
Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

If you want to blame somebody blame the Bob Delaney.
I hate Bob Delany for being so gullible.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

I can understand that there are a lot of bad seed Laker fans, but don't group all of us into that.
I understand that, but it's very hard to do so. Just look at the immaturity in (most, not all) the responses here by Laker fans. There are some Laker fans here I respect 100%, but the vast majority....not so much.
Pretty much... KB8SD I have been on this board forever so obviously I know you a legit fan. But damn I have just had it with some of yall.

And they were down 110-101 with 2 minutes to play. maybe that comeback? jesus watch the game bro obviously youd know what comeback, they had like 3 steals in a row

Exactly how I feel. Some Laker fans on this board are really intelligent and I would like to know some of these dudes. But the Laker fans I know arethe stupidest/cockiest sports fans in the world.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

It's unfortunate, in a situation like that, that we didn't get an opportunity to get a shot up," said Baron Davis, who had 30 points, nine rebounds and seven assists. "You can't blame it all on the last play, but you can't blame it on our effort, either. I think both games, going down to the wire, they're good games."

Re-quoted for emphasis:
Baron Davis:
You can't blame it all on the last play...
Repeated multiple times in different colors times for emphasis:
Baron Davis:
Baron Davis:
Baron Davis:
Baron Davis:
Baron Davis:

lol, what about warrior fans who wish harm on fisher and his family?
eyes.gif

is everyone forgetting that the lakers were winning the game, you're assuming the Warriors were going to score.
the Warriors never got a chance to score. that's the thing. if we missed it and lost, no one would be complaining.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

yeaaaaa TRUE..!!!!!!!!!

acidicality:
akajaedeuce:
eyes.gif

For real.

If I had the time or the energy to post the immature responses in here by some... SOME... Warriors fans, then the argument could also be made that Warriorsfans should just ALL be seen as immature oafs.

But that's not the way things work.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Pretty much... KB8SD I have been on this board forever so obviously I know you a legit fan. But damn I have just had it with some of yall.

And they were down 110-101 with 2 minutes to play. maybe that comeback? jesus watch the game bro obviously youd know what comeback, they had like 3 steals in a row

I respect that.

And, that game was for us to lose. You guys had the momentum. Like I said, it was a bad call, but you know, being a fan of your team, you'll take any Wby any means.

There's no doubt a lot of stupid stuff was posted on both sides. Hell, even some third parties tried to chime in with their dumb two cents.

I feel bad because there's fans like you, then there's Kobe fans. And when the Lakers win, you both rejoice so it's hard to distinguish between thetwo. Unbiased sports fans are a dime a dozen.

ska, even though Baron said it, do you believe in your heart of hearts that he meant every word he said? Players...people say things they don't really mean. Sorry to bring this up, I really don't mean to but he's the first example I thought of... Kobe Bryant.Before the season he wants out, then he wants to stay, then he's unsure, then you guys get Gasol, and he's a Laker for life. Again, sorry to bring hisname up, but he's he first person to come to mind.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

eyes.gif

That was just Jumpman who said all that, i was just kidding.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at this thread still going on after the game ended long ago. Both sides need to just move on. This immature bickering won't do any good. Was it a badcall? IMO it was. The ref should have just let them play. I hate great games decided by the refs. It takes away from everything and gives you a let downfeeling. Even as a Laker fan I wish it would have ended with the warriors missing the shot instead of a foul. All we can do now is just MOVE ON. There is noneed to bring in the Kings or playoffs into this game thread. When that happens, immature comments come out the woodworks and you end up with pages amongstpages of "e-fighting." Good game to the warriors fans. These past 2 games have def taken years off my life. Goodnight to fellow Laker fans and youwarrior fans out there.

^ Heck, it seemed like we broke NT last night because of the Warriors @ Lakers thread.
laugh.gif

Paul Is On Tilt:
ska, even though Baron said it, do you believe in your heart of hearts that he meant every word he said? Players... people say things they don't really mean. Sorry to bring this up, I really don't mean to but he's the first example I thought of... Kobe Bryant. Before the season he wants out, then he wants to stay, then he's unsure, then you guys get Gasol, and he's a Laker for life. Again, sorry to bring his name up, but he's he first person to come to mind.
That might not be the best example to use, at least not to me. Because I have never said that I believe Kobe is here for good. First off, he'snever SAID 'Alright, that's what I needed. We got Gasol, so I'm looking forward to retiring as a Laker, and I won't ever be playing anywhereelse.' I firmly believe that if we were to get bounced in the first round again this year, there is a very real possibility he would leave. And if we getbounced in the second round, there's a smaller possibility, but it's still there. I think the ONLY way he retires a Laker, never playing for any otherteam, would be if we get something like what the Pistons have, where they been in the ECF for like the last 5 or 6 years (or whatever it is).

But with Diddy, do I believe he meant every word he said? No, of course not. Do I believe him when he says 'You can't blame the game on that lastplay'? Absolutely, and I almost said that myself a number of times throughout the thread.

eek.gif
at this thread still going on after the game ended long ago. Both sides need to just move on. This immature bickering won't do any good. Was it a bad call? IMO it was. The ref should have just let them play. I hate great games decided by the refs. It takes away from everything and gives you a let down feeling. Even as a Laker fan I wish it would have ended with the warriors missing the shot instead of a foul. All we can do now is just MOVE ON. There is no need to bring in the Kings or playoffs into this game thread. When that happens, immature comments come out the woodworks and you end up with pages amongst pages of "e-fighting." Good game to the warriors fans. These past 2 games have def taken years off my life. Goodnight to fellow Laker fans and you warrior fans out there.
THANK YOU.

Exactly.

And about that Derek fisher comment, it HAD to have been Jumpman, and you know he's kidding. but i highly doubt any regular warriors poster said that.

This game shouldn't have been close at the end of regulation, up by 9 and the Lakers cannot seem to hold on to the ball.

Tough win though.

By the way Laker fans, isn't that 80's Gold uniform just
pimp.gif
x100
They have to go back to that uniform.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

As fans, it's disappointing and makes us mad, but in the end, we just gotta deal with it.

06 Finals.....................................................................................

Since I am a Wade hater "us" losing to miami hurt deep deep deep (nh)

I was probably more depressed than even hardcore mavs fans
smh.gif

Goodnight World Good Game...although it was a horrible call at the end... there nothing to do about it and hope for the best that we keeping winning and Denverkeep loosing

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I feel bad because there's fans like you, then there's Kobe fans. And when the Lakers win, you both rejoice so it's hard to distinguish between the two. Unbiased sports fans are a dime a dozen.
Seriously. I've learned that to truly be a fan of your team, you gotta be objective with it. The same amount of praise deserves the sameamount of criticism. Because I damn well know, during the offseason, I wanted to choke the hell out of Kobe.

Gotta move on but it's just a shame to see such a good game end like that. I would've loved to see the Warriors at least get a shot off. If they missedit, then that woulda been fine.

Delaney didn't have a good look at the call and it shoulda been a no-call. But whatever, if you get the break, you take it. Good game.

Back
Top Bottom