Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Yeah Warrior fans are so intelligent with threads like:

I would choose Monta Ellis to make a mid range jumper if my life depended on it.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Do you watch basketball? Minh and now this? Please stop, you are ruining the reputation of Laker fans. If I was a laker fan, I would be embarrassed of yourlack of knowledge.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

warrior fans remind me of the old kings fans
Thats because the majority of warriors fans ARE kings fans. Its well documented
laugh.gif

You still havent explained yourself

You guys are making this out to be way too much... Calling out Fisher and his integrity, and somehow the location of his daughter's treatments beingmentioned? It was a bad call by the ref, why hate on Fish? They lost balance maybe Fish was trying to hold himself up by using Monta? You don't know whathappened because you are not Monta Ellis nor Derek Fisher. If you want to blame somebody blame the Bob Delaney.

Originally Posted by rocboys

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

At least, they got the WCF, look at the Kobe led Lakers, has he gotten out of the first round without Shaq?
That's like me saying how Shaq never got out of the 1st round without a superstar guard. It doesn't make a difference. You can't win in this league without talent. Not even MJ, the greatest player I have ever seen, could.

I wouldn't even go there with this guy. Just reply with on phrase... TMAC!

I guess we'll see if Kobe can get out of the first round this year...we'll see.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You seem nervous that Tmac can't get it done. I think Rocket's fans have more to worry about than the Lakers.

These Golden State Warriors are just a poor man's version of the early 2000's Sacramento Kings

They even have Chris Webber too...

LOS ANGELES LAKERS > NorCal NBA teams

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Tackle is the absolute worst word you can use. There was no view that we saw that showed Fisher's right arm. Fisher's left arm WAS on the back of Monta, but unless Monta weighs 20 lbs, there ain't no way you can tackle a man with that much "force." Monta didn't help the cause that he was pushing (not hard, not lightly) on Fisher.

Monta's momentum was already going forward... it's easier to pull someone down when their momentum is going that way.

So it's Fisher's fault? No. There was a push/pull on both ends, they got tangled up, they fell, the ref blew the whistle. I'm with you guys saying it was the wrong call, I'm with you saying it wasn't a foul, but it wasn't a foul on Fisher. If someone is running at you and your trying to deny him the ball and you both fall, then it's a toss-up at who's at blame. The ball wasn't going in Monta's hands to begin with so I think there should be a no call. But it's whatever. I was just trying to show the P.O.V of someone who is unbiased.

I'll admit, I'm biased. It was a call against MY team. If the same thing were to happen in a Detroit vs New Jersey game for example, I'd beunbiased, yes, but still argue that it was a horrible call to end the game. So my stance on this whole play wouldn't change.

Now on the "Ellis/Fisher" play... it's called "physical play". They used to allow it in the NBA.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

You're telling me Monta can "run" into Fisher and have him fly across the floor, land about 8 feet away, and hurt his knee all at the same time?

Get. The. @%%+. Out. Of. Here.
Talk about over-exaggeration

Take a break from NT and your 13529 posts and re-watch the play. Don't worry. The message board will be here when you return.

Paul Is On Tilt:
Because a player's momentum is going forward, that doesn't automatically mean it's a charge.
That's true; just because you're going forward doesn't mean you have committed a charge.

However, if I am standing one place, and your forward momentum is headed towards me, and contact is made, contact that causes me to be feet behind where Ioriginally was, then you have committed a charge.

I mean, I can listen to the arguments about whether or not the call should have been at that particular time in the game, but to the arguments saying there wasnothing wrong with what Ellis did:
roll.gif
. Yes; yes there was. Fisher startedout above the free throw line, and got pushed backwards, then finally decided 'Eff this, I'm going to just go ahead and fall if you're going tokeep pushing me backwards.'

tired.gif
tired.gif
@ some of the Laker fans throwing salt in the wounds

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
+
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ ALL of you Warrior fans., some of this stuff yall sayin is juscompletely out of hand

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

warrior fans remind me of the old kings fans
Thats because the majority of warriors fans ARE kings fans. Its well documented
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Please I would like to ONCE meet a Laker fan that is actually from LA. Plus all the Laker fans I know jumped on the bandwagon when they 3peatedand disappeared the last couple of years and now there back. The Warriors are my favorite team and have always been. The Kings were probably my secondfavorite, because Mike Bibby is one of my favorite players. I got no problem admitting that because I have always been a bigger Warriors fan. I would love tomeet a Laker fan that isn't cocky as *@*$ also.

Tackle is the absolute worst word you can use. There was no view that we saw that showed Fisher's right arm. Fisher's left arm WAS on the back of Monta, but unless Monta weighs 20 lbs, there ain't no way you can tackle a man with that much "force." Monta didn't help the cause that he was pushing (not hard, not lightly) on Fisher.

Monta's momentum was already going forward... it's easier to pull someone down when their momentum is going that way.

So it's Fisher's fault? No. There was a push/pull on both ends, they got tangled up, they fell, the ref blew the whistle. I'm with you guys saying it was the wrong call, I'm with you saying it wasn't a foul, but it wasn't a foul on Fisher. If someone is running at you and your trying to deny him the ball and you both fall, then it's a toss-up at who's at blame. The ball wasn't going in Monta's hands to begin with so I think there should be a no call. But it's whatever. I was just trying to show the P.O.V of someone who is unbiased.

I'll admit, I'm biased. It was a call against MY team. If the same thing were to happen in a Detroit vs New Jersey game for example, I'd be unbiased, yes, but still argue that it was a horrible call to end the game. So my stance on this whole play wouldn't change.

Now on the "Ellis/Fisher" play... it's called "physical play". They used to allow it in the NBA.

Thank you

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

You're telling me Monta can "run" into Fisher and have him fly across the floor, land about 8 feet away, and hurt his knee all at the same time?

Take a break from NT and your 13529 posts and re-watch the play. Don't worry. The message board will be here when you return.

indifferent.gif

to the Lakers Fan..... you guys will react the same way if this happen the opposite what if Monta pull fisher down and fisher would have gotten the foul howwould u guy feel..? and next to it you guy lost the game

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Paul Is On Tilt:
Because a player's momentum is going forward, that doesn't automatically mean it's a charge.
That's true; just because you're gong forward doesn't mean you have committed a charge.

However, if I am standing one place, and your forward momentum is headed towards me, and contact is made, contact that causes me to be feet behind where I originally was, then you have committed a charge.

I mean, I can listen to the arguments about whether or not the call should have been at that particular time in the game, but to the arguments saying there was nothing wrong with what Ellis did:
roll.gif
. yes; yes there was. Fisher started out above the free throw line, and got pushed backwards, then finally decided 'Eff this, I'm going to just go ahead and fall if you're going to keep pushing me backwards.'

Ska takes a lot of hits for being a mod and a Laker fan; yet he keeps on trucking over these Laker haters!
pimp.gif

fisher didn't flop, ellis knocked him down.
you warrior fans are delusional.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Paul Is On Tilt:
That's true; just because you're gong forward doesn't mean you have committed a charge.

However, if I am standing one place, and your forward momentum is headed towards me, and contact is made, contact that causes me to be feet behind where I originally was, then you have committed a charge.

I mean, I can listen to the arguments about whether or not the call should have been at that particular time in the game, but to the arguments saying there was nothing wrong with what Ellis did:
roll.gif
. yes; yes there was. Fisher started out above the free throw line, and got pushed backwards, then finally decided 'Eff this, I'm going to just go ahead and fall if you're going to keep pushing me backwards.'

You didnt even watch the game though? You said you saw the replay on ESPN, so you didnt see all the angles, because I know ESPN only showed one angle of theplay. Fisher had his left arm around Monta and dragging them down. Monta didnt run him over at all, all he did was try to get position to receive the inboundpass, and was grabbed down by Fisher.

These Golden State Warriors are just a poor man's version of the early 2000's Sacramento Kings

No way. Not even close. The Sacramento Kings were much, MUCH better, even if they are a "poor man's version."

That Kings team was special, but Shaq+Kobe = too much for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom