Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Warriors dont want none of us in the 1st round with Gasol, Bynum, & Mihm all back for the playoffs.

The series would last only 5 games at the most.

Why does everyone keep saying this?
roll.gif
EVery real warrior fan KNOWS this, this is like a broken record, got damn you guys we get the damn point, no we KNOW the damn point
They keep saying it because Laker fans always have to have their ego stroked. They need to remind themselves how great the future will be. If they don't do this, they go out and buy expensive cars, get plastic surgery, or just drive slowly can cause massive traffic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LA>>>>>>>>>>Bay Area ... stop kidding yourself

At least, they got the WCF, look at the Kobe led Lakers, has he gotten out of the first round without Shaq?
That's like me saying how Shaq never got out of the 1st round without a superstar guard. It doesn't make a difference. You can't winin this league without talent surrounding you. Not even MJ, the greatest player I have ever seen, could.

Looking for an excuse not to be in Utah playing behind Deron Williams.

I'd tour the country too if I was in his situation.

(Tongue in cheek, relax).

Kidskillz858:
Warriors dont want none of us in the 1st round with Gasol, Bynum, & Mihm all back for the playoffs.

The series would last only 5 games at the most.
daprescription:
ok you were right with the first two but Mihm?
laugh.gif
Ska ban him immediately.

laugh.gif
Kidskillz858:
indifferent.gif

You should be banned for being a poser Laker fan and your weak sig.
C'mon, bro; just a joke.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Warrior fans care to chime in on that Baron flop vid?

Sure... I'll take a crack at it.

Baron doesn't flop at the END OF GAMES when the GAME IS ON THE LINE. That flop was (if memory serves me right) in the 2nd quarter against Utah.You're comparing two different situations here, one with a game on the line and one trying to get a foul called on Okur. Even Okur laughed afterwards atthe flop because Baron did a horrible job at selling it. It was comical to the both of them.

There's your difference.

Originally Posted by krapjnad

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

that is why the warriors fans get pissed out at the refs

no, it's because you guys have homer announcers that cry about everything.

"i thought kobe picked up the t-shirt, and he got fouled (chuckle)"
"this is atrocious. wahhhhh... the league will apologize for this, blah blah blah"

who is this guy? i like the warriors, but this announcer has got to be the worst in the league. what a baby. gg warriors.

Only thing I'll comment on... Don't say Warrior fans complain because of announcers. We have eyes and we have brains. We can make decisions for ourselves. Blaming refs because of announcers is logical?
indifferent.gif

obviously warrior fans (and all fans) have eyes and brains, but dont you think this thread would be a little different if the homer warrior announcer said "and monta fouls fisher! what a bad time for an offensive foul."

or here's another hypothetical to further illustrate my point

what if bob costas reacted the same way in 1998 as the warrior announcer did tonight. what if he started whining on air that jordan pushed off of bryon russell. i imagine jordan's legacy would be different if costas said some of the things that were said tonight:
"this is atrocious" "what a shame" "wahhh" "the refs ruined a great game" etc etc

granted the guys tonight were the home announcers, but my argument is that the announcers can shape opinions... they give fans opportunities to cry and whine. obviously fans make their own opinions, but the warrior announcers tonight were just awful.

Truth!
eek.gif

Never thought of it like that. How many would feel the *in their minds after that?

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

At least, they got the WCF, look at the Kobe led Lakers, has he gotten out of the first round without Shaq?
That's like me saying how Shaq never got out of the 1st round without a superstar guard. It doesn't make a difference. You can't win in this league without talent. Not even MJ, the greatest player I have ever seen, could.

I wouldn't even go there with this guy. Just reply with on phrase... TMAC!

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Tackle is the absolute worst word you can use. There was no view that we saw that showed Fisher's right arm. Fisher's left arm WAS on the back of Monta, but unless Monta weighs 20 lbs, there ain't no way you can tackle a man with that much "force." Monta didn't help the cause that he was pushing (not hard, not lightly) on Fisher.

Monta's momentum was already going forward... it's easier to pull someone down when their momentum is going that way.

So his momentum was already going through a defender? Now we are getting somewhere, a GS fan admitting the charge.
laugh.gif

Because a player's momentum is going forward, that doesn't automatically mean it's a charge.

Yeah Warrior fans are so intelligent with threads like:

I would choose Monta Ellis to make a mid range jumper if my life depended on it.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Not going to even begin to go through the pages of the thread. Just going to say that both Lakers and Warriors fans know that was a horrible call. You let theplayers decide the ending and thats that. Fisher with a great acting job milking the injury, but just an absolute horrible call. Hell of a comeback in thoselast 3 minutes of regulation by the Warriors. I thought the thing that killed us was those back to back 3s we gave up to Fisher and Sasha when we were up 4.

Killer way to lose the game but we can't change that now. If only the refs let us play. But with all that said this was amazing basketball these past 2games.

you know what was a more horrific call? the charge that kobe clearly took on baron davis. kobe was frozen like a statue, and in place, and they call the foulon kobe while he got a cut below the eye for his troubles....

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Yeah Warrior fans are so intelligent with threads like:

I would choose Monta Ellis to make a mid range jumper if my life depended on it.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

his midrange jumper is lethal
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

That's like me saying how Shaq never got out of the 1st round without a superstar guard. It doesn't make a difference. You can't win in this league without talent. Not even MJ, the greatest player I have ever seen, could.

I wouldn't even go there with this guy. Just reply with on phrase... TMAC!

I guess we'll see if Kobe can get out of the first round this year...we'll see.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

that is why the warriors fans get pissed out at the refs

no, it's because you guys have homer announcers that cry about everything.

"i thought kobe picked up the t-shirt, and he got fouled (chuckle)"
"this is atrocious. wahhhhh... the league will apologize for this, blah blah blah"

who is this guy? i like the warriors, but this announcer has got to be the worst in the league. what a baby. gg warriors.

Only thing I'll comment on... Don't say Warrior fans complain because of announcers. We have eyes and we have brains. We can make decisions for ourselves. Blaming refs because of announcers is logical?
indifferent.gif

obviously warrior fans (and all fans) have eyes and brains, but dont you think this thread would be a little different if the homer warrior announcer said "and monta fouls fisher! what a bad time for an offensive foul."

or here's another hypothetical to further illustrate my point

what if bob costas reacted the same way in 1998 as the warrior announcer did tonight. what if he started whining on air that jordan pushed off of bryon russell. i imagine jordan's legacy would be different if costas said some of the things that were said tonight:
"this is atrocious" "what a shame" "wahhh" "the refs ruined a great game" etc etc

granted the guys tonight were the home announcers, but my argument is that the announcers can shape opinions... they give fans opportunities to cry and whine. obviously fans make their own opinions, but the warrior announcers tonight were just awful.

Truth!
eek.gif

Never thought of it like that. How many would feel the * in their minds after that?

Thats true, however, tonight's call was horrible. It was clearly the wrong call, and if anyone is trying to justify it, they didnt see the replay. Refblew the call, and Im just pissed off on how often this happens on critical moments of games.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LA>>>>>>>>>>Bay Area ... stop kidding yourself

That's fine.

Too bad that has zero to do with sports and/or training.

Go to sleep.
They keep saying it because Laker fans always have to have their ego stroked. They need to remind themselves how great the future will be. If they don't do this, they go out and buy expensive cars, get plastic surgery, or just drive slowly can cause massive traffic.

yeah, and I guess that does
alien.gif
**** lulz swallow the lostand move on...

Originally Posted by jal22588

derek fisher practices flopping more than he practices layups.

eek.gif

Thank you, sir. This needed to be said.

Let's examine this man's anatomy (yes #%@!). Fisher is 6'1" 205lb
p1_fisher.jpg

(Roids?) Anyways ....

Ellis is 6'3" 177 lb
index_r3_c1.jpg

Weight room? Anyways ...

You're telling me Monta can "run" into Fisher and have him fly across the floor, land about 8 feet away, and hurt his knee all at the same time?

Get. The. $%##. Out. Of. Here.

yeah, and I guess that does
alien.gif
**** lulz swallow the lost and move on...
I was answering a man's question about why Laker fans kept bringing up Bynum and Gasol - sports related. You quoted my explanation. Then LAand the Bay were brought into the conversation - how that related to sports is beyond me? So you swallow the "lost" and choke on it while you'reat it.

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

This thread just proves that the majority of warrior fans were kings fans at once.
Ignorance at it's finest. Care to explain your logic?

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

They think they can get revenge for what the lakers did to the kings in the past... No...its not gonna happen...
That's your terrible excuse for an explanation? Assumption much?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Tackle is the absolute worst word you can use. There was no view that we saw that showed Fisher's right arm. Fisher's left arm WAS on the back of Monta, but unless Monta weighs 20 lbs, there ain't no way you can tackle a man with that much "force." Monta didn't help the cause that he was pushing (not hard, not lightly) on Fisher.

Monta's momentum was already going forward... it's easier to pull someone down when their momentum is going that way.

So his momentum was already going through a defender? Now we are getting somewhere, a GS fan admitting the charge.
laugh.gif

Because a player's momentum is going forward, that doesn't automatically mean it's a charge.

Fish was already at spot position and you admit that Ellis' momentum was going forward, so that makes it a charge. If Fish grabs Ellis after thecharge- doesn't matter 1st foul takes priority. Besides, when you get knocked down, it is instinct to grab out to break your fall. Move on to your nextgame already. You have 2 coming up against Dallas; that is what you should really be worried about. Those games could be your season.

You're telling me Monta can "run" into Fisher and have him fly across the floor, land about 8 feet away, and hurt his knee all at the same time?

Get. The. @%%+. Out. Of. Here.
Talk about over-exaggeration

Back
Top Bottom