Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by rocboys

Derek Fisher always pull some tricks at the closing seconds even worse is when he pretended to be injured and laid on the floor for the longest time and going to playing like nothing happens. I remember a few games he pulled something like that, IT COSTS THE LAKERS SOME GAMES. I JUST LAUGH.

This coming from a dude saying that the Kings had a championship run.
laugh.gif

At least, they got the WCF, look at the Kobe led Lakers, has he gotten out of the first round without Shaq?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Warriors dont want none of us in the 1st round with Gasol, Bynum, & Mihm all back for the playoffs.

The series would last only 5 games at the most.

Why does everyone keep saying this?
roll.gif
EVery real warrior fan KNOWS this, this is like a broken record, got damn you guys we get the damn point, no we KNOW the damn point
They keep saying it because Laker fans always have to have their ego stroked. They need to remind themselves how great the future will be. If theydon't do this, they go out and buy expensive cars, get plastic surgery, or just drive slowly can cause massive traffic.

Warriors dont want none of us in the 1st round with Gasol, Bynum, & Mihm all back for the playoffs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AND WHO?
KidSkillz858- you have no credibility at all after that statement.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

ok you were right with the first two but Mihm?
laugh.gif
Ska ban him immediately.

as a laker fan, i must agree with this man
laugh.gif

Was really Utah letting Fish go to LA for his daughter to be closer to "good" hospital or he didn't want second string to Deron Williams?
This seriously has to be the stupidest thing I've read so far in the thread, next to the death wishing on his family.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

laugh.gif
at some of you laker fans, ya'll know damn well you'd react the same way if this happened to your team.

Psst...man, forget it happening to their OWN team. These little KOBE/Laker fans got all pissy when the MIAMI HEAT got a call in their favor to end the game against Dallas.
Bron/Tmac whoever you think is better at the moment than Kobe you root for, You always mad when Kobes successful.

I'm always mad when Kobe's successful? Oh really...go look up my posts. Go see the MVP threads. Don't get me confused with other people.
Dog, we been on here for about the same amount of years and always playa you be on Kobe.

Yea exactly, so i'd think you'd know me by now homie. Am i a kobe fan? HELL !$!!%@@ NO. But do i give kobe props when he does something amazing or is doing his thing?....HELL YEA! AND...when did i say ANYTHING about Kobe in this thread until you brought him up? I could give a damn about Kobe. This was a thread about MY team vs. the Lakers.
Care to explain?
happy.gif

laugh.gif
man...you know what i mean. I meant i didn't say ANYTHINGabout KOBE, the actual GUY. That part you bolded was about his FANS. SO i wasn't "hating" on Kobe, the guy.

laugh.gif
at some of you laker fans, ya'll know damn well you'd react the same way if this happened to your team.

Psst...man, forget it happening to their OWN team. These little KOBE/Laker fans got all pissy when the MIAMI HEAT got a call in their favor to end the game against Dallas.
Bron/Tmac whoever you think is better at the moment than Kobe you root for, You always mad when Kobes successful.

I'm always mad when Kobe's successful? Oh really...go look up my posts. Go see the MVP threads. Don't get me confused with other people.
Dog, we been on here for about the same amount of years and always playa you be on Kobe.

Yea exactly, so i'd think you'd know me by now homie. Am i a kobe fan? HELL !$!!%@@ NO. But do i give kobe props when he does something amazing or is doing his thing?....HELL YEA! AND...when did i say ANYTHING about Kobe in this thread until you brought him up? I could give a damn about Kobe. This was a thread about MY team vs. the Lakers.
Care to explain?
happy.gif

laugh.gif
man...you know what i mean. I meant i didn't say ANYTHING about KOBE, the actual GUY. That part you bolded was about his FANS. SO i wasn't "hating" on Kobe, the guy.
Aight doggie, but it's always fun battling ya.
pimp.gif

Whether it was the right call or wrong call...the game should NOT be decided like that. If I was that ref, I'd boo myself.

If Mihm can get back to his 2005 level, I think he would be a very decent coming off the bench. I take a injured Mihm over Mbenga any day.

laugh.gif

Care to explain?
happy.gif

laugh.gif
man...you know what i mean. I meant i didn't say ANYTHING about KOBE, the actual GUY. That part you bolded was about his FANS. SO i wasn't "hating" on Kobe, the guy.
Aight doggie, but it's always fun battling ya.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
no doubt.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Why does everyone keep saying this?
roll.gif
EVery real warrior fan KNOWS this, this is like a broken record, got damn you guys we get the damn point, no we KNOW the damn point
They keep saying it because Laker fans always have to have their ego stroked. They need to remind themselves how great the future will be. If they don't do this, they go out and buy expensive cars, get plastic surgery, or just drive slowly can cause massive traffic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was really Utah letting Fish go to LA for his daughter to be closer to "good" hospital or he didn't want second string to Deron Williams?
This seriously has to be the stupidest thing I've read so far in the thread, next to the death wishing on his family.

There are some damn good hospitals in the state of Utah. Mormons are great physicans.

You know what, i'm not even pissed at Fish anymore. At the end of the day it's the refs call, and the refs made the Horrible call not Fish

Derek Fisher always pull some tricks at the closing seconds even worse is when he pretended to be injured and laid on the floor for the longest time and going to playing like nothing happens. I remember a few games he pulled something like that, IT COSTS THE LAKERS SOME GAMES. I JUST LAUGH.

laugh.gif

At least, they got the WCF, look at the Kobe led Lakers, has he gotten out of the first round without Shaq?

Getting to the WCF is not a Championship run.

It don't matter about with or without Shaq, truth of the matter is, THE LAKERS had a 3Peat. I don't give a damn how Kobe hasn't got out of thefirst round without Shaq. He has 3 rings AS A LAKER.

You know what, i'm not even pissed at Fish anymore. At the end of the day it's the refs call, and the refs made the Horrible call not Fish
After an hour?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

There are some damn good hospitals in the state of Utah. Mormons are great physicans.

Really? So damn good that DFish had to fly out to New York for his daughter's surgery during last season's playoffs?
Please.

laugh.gif

Dude seriously...just go to sleep already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by krapjnad

that is why the warriors fans get pissed out at the refs

no, it's because you guys have homer announcers that cry about everything.

"i thought kobe picked up the t-shirt, and he got fouled (chuckle)"
"this is atrocious. wahhhhh... the league will apologize for this, blah blah blah"

who is this guy? i like the warriors, but this announcer has got to be the worst in the league. what a baby. gg warriors.

Only thing I'll comment on... Don't say Warrior fans complain because of announcers. We have eyes and we have brains. We can make decisions for ourselves. Blaming refs because of announcers is logical?
indifferent.gif

obviously warrior fans (and all fans) have eyes and brains, but dont you think this thread would be a little different if the homer warrior announcer said"and monta fouls fisher! what a bad time for an offensive foul."

or here's another hypothetical to further illustrate my point

what if bob costas reacted the same way in 1998 as the warrior announcer did tonight. what if he started whining on air that jordan pushed off of bryonrussell. i imagine jordan's legacy would be different if costas said some of the things that were said tonight:
"this is atrocious" "what a shame" "wahhh" "the refs ruined a great game" etc etc

granted the guys tonight were the home announcers, but my argument is that the announcers can shape opinions... they give fans opportunities to cry and whine.obviously fans make their own opinions, but the warrior announcers tonight were just awful.

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

laugh.gif

Dude seriously...just go to sleep already
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Cmon now!?! This is Tmacs year I say!

Back
Top Bottom