[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

You do NOT want to get into Spurs/LA history.
laugh.gif

Let's just leave this at a DEN/LAL discussion... for your sake.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I don't know about y'all but i'm glad we got Denver in first round. I'm loving every minute of it!

The more games we play, the more experience these guys get. Denver is explosive and running team just like... wait for it... OKC! This only benefits us! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whatever helped you sleep last night. My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I don't know about y'all but i'm glad we got Denver in first round. I'm loving every minute of it!

The more games we play, the more experience these guys get. Denver is explosive and running team just like... wait for it... OKC! This only benefits us! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whatever helped you sleep last night. My goodness.
30t6p3b.gif

But Lakers have more championships than yours though!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son advances to the 2nd round on a sweep and all of a sudden last year's 1st rd. exit of his own team doesn't count and he's laughing it up, like he didn't just play the toddler-sized Jazz.
laugh.gif

Never said I was a troll. You really gonna stick to that excuse? Like really?...thats what you came up with after last nights loss? Okay.

How many teams you think have more then 4 chips in the NBA? Go ahead and take a guess.

Never said I was a troll. You really gonna stick to that excuse? Like really?...thats what you came up with after last nights loss? Okay.

How many teams you think have more then 4 chips in the NBA? Go ahead and take a guess.

How many teams do you think won 16 chips in the NBA. Go ahead, the Lakers will wait.

You know a team is desperate when they steal chips that were won in Minneapolis.

Boston won ALL 17 in Boston. I respect a team like that.

You know a team is desperate when they steal chips that were won in Minneapolis.

Oh wow 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know a dude is desperate when he comes in after a Laker loss to talk his mess.   

Go retire Matt Bonner's jersey or something.   Well deserved. 

laugh.gif

Yup Its better this way. Regular season games are pointless according to some fans. So cut some games out so we get to play playoff games sooner.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Oh wow 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know a dude is desperate when he comes in after a Laker loss to talk his mess.   

Go retire Matt Bonner's jersey or something.   Well deserved. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*99-03-05-07

Spurs fans are pathetic. Wow, the nerve to try to step to a team with 16 chipsDid any Lakers fans talk trash to this dude in 08, 09, 2010 when we were going to the finals and winning 2 chips while the spurs were nowhere to be found?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Spurs fans are pathetic. Wow, the nerve to try to step to a team with 16 chipsDid any Lakers fans talk trash to this dude in 08, 09, 2010 when we were going to the finals and winning 2 chips while the spurs were nowhere to be found?

Don't let him get to you bro... this kid gets exposed all the damn time!
laugh.gif
CP owns this kid.

So do regular season games matter yes or no? 

Wouldnt it be funny if some how kobe wins six this year. Doesnt count according to this la fan.

So do regular season games matter yes or no? 

Wouldnt it be funny if some how kobe wins six this year. Doesnt count according to this la fan.

I'm not the Geography Professor complaining about Championships.
roll.gif

Wouldn't it be funny if the Maloof family bought the Spurs and brought them to Sacramento. YOU BETTER NOT COUNT THOSE TITLES!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, we closed out the Spurs in 01 pretty good, and 02, and 04, and 08, anyone noticing a trend here? 
laugh.gif

Dude all excited to make it to the second round, runnin off at the mouth.  Bet he was sweatin somethin fierce when Kobe 4 daggered in a row like "oh no, not again....." 
laugh.gif

It's cool tho, those 11 points and 6 rebounds were huge the other night from the dude that used to be Tim Duncan.  Meanwhile, the old guy in LA gon be all NBA first team, again, playin at a high level, doin work, I know it hurts that sad soul. 

I'm throwin a %%+@+% party when troll #1 gets clipped from NT for good. 

Do Be Doo:
Of COURSE you respect a team w/ a large cluster of championships coming from ONE ERA (11, in the 13 years from '57-'69). It's only natural that a fan of a team that has all their championships in one cluster respects another team with a similar title run.

And we've still won almost 3 times more chips in LA than you guys have... ever.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'm throwin a %%+@+% party when troll #1 gets clipped from NT for good. 
Such language.. tsk-tsk

Oh wait LA fan? One Admin plays favorites so no biggie for you. Lucky you aint no clipper fan.
laugh.gif

You gotta agree with me tho. If LA some how wins the chip this year you wouldn't accepted it CP?

I don't care, put an * next too it, won't bother me at all.  66 + 1 extra playoff game is still more than 50 with one less playoff game.  (since I doubt you understand, the first round back in 99 was a 5 game series, instead of today being 7, hence, you need one more playoff win) 

So * away, don't matter to me.  It'll still read Kobe 5* Duncan 3*  so whatever's clever.  (again, explaining for your consumption, that's IF LA was able to win this year, otherwise it would just say 5, no *.) 

Since I happen to believe that OKC will be the team coming out of the West this year, the point may be moot.  Please go back to your own thread as you are neither Nugget fan or Laker fan, hence you have no reason to be here, grown ups that know the game are talking. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom