[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

could this be Kobe's Flu Game?

iranmaybe.png

I need to see triple double Kobe
pimp.gif

man gastroenteritis is no joke. but im sure their medical staff is taking good care of him and i see him playing

lakers need to close this team tonight. I don't want a game 7, and I'm sick of Barkley talking $%%* about the lakers.smh

Eh, he'll play, but this is exhibit A of why you want to get these series over as soon as possible. Don't leave anything to chance. We need to come out with a purpose and treat this as a Game 7.

Originally Posted by chaose57

lakers need to close this team tonight. I don't want a game 7, and I'm sick of Barkley talking $%%* about the lakers.smh

I never understood Barkley's hatred for the Lakers.

I'm pretty sure he's never picked them to win big series on Inside the NBA, he's been calling Kobe old and slow for 5 years, and he goes out on a limb and picks the nuggets to win this series?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I'm pretty sure he's never picked them to win big series on Inside the NBA, he's been calling Kobe old and slow for 5 years, and he goes out on a limb and picks the nuggets to win this series?
laugh.gif
The only time he was right was last year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Eh, he'll play, but this is exhibit A of why you want to get these series over as soon as possible. Don't leave anything to chance. We need to come out with a purpose and treat this as a Game 7.
The real question is...will Mike Brown treat this like a game 7? 

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The real question is...will Mike Brown treat this like a game 7? 

laugh.gif
and do what exactly?.......an even better question is will the guys on the court treat this like a game 7
wink.gif

Robert Horry on Game Time just said that when he was with the Lakers they played Andre Miller in the playoffs and Kobe was guarding him
is he crazy ? we never played Andre Miller in the playoffs during Horry's Laker career right?

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

laugh.gif
The only time he was right was last year.
laugh.gif
I know, I hope the lakers prove him wrong tonight
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i dont care if kobes scores 30 50 or 10 as long as Lakers get the win im good!!!

Basically. You think people would remember "the flu game" if the Bulls lost? Heck no. And that's all people in here are saying...I'm sure they want to see Kobe do well, but above all else, win.

So much misguided anger in here. Who pissed in your cheerios?
laugh.gif

Im tired of hearing him say "COME ON GEORGE KARL!!! " with that country #@# accent.   

at the final timeout, Kobes goin to struggle towards the bench and

Bynum will throw him up on his shoulders like a kid and his father at disneyland

kobe gonna be like them dudes at the gym that just be releasing fumes all over the court. Nuggets gonna be running through $% clouds. Could be a secret weapon if used wisely

aint kobe have a stomache virus before? against SACKtown? lol

lmaooooo what if kobe is on that flu game *$+ and blake or mike brown comes and throw him over his back and carries him off!! i'll die yo.

in another scenario...what if kobe poops on the floor son. lmaooo and what if Basic Game slips in it 0_0

Back
Top Bottom