[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Do Be Doo:
CP1708:
I'm throwin a %%+@+% party when troll #1 gets clipped from NT for good. 
Such language.. tsk-tsk

Oh wait LA fan? One Admin plays favorites so no biggie for you. Lucky you aint no clipper fan.
laugh.gif

I told you to tread lightly w/ this "The rules aren't enforced fairly" talk. You failed to take heed.

You're right, I do need to crack down. I'll start w/ the board's biggest troll. Now whoooooo would that be? AH! Found him!
Do Be Doo:
You know a team is desperate when they steal chips that were won in Minneapolis.

Boston won ALL 17 in Boston. I respect a team like that.
*warned* This has NOTHING to do w/ the DEN/LAL series, which is what this thread is about. I define that as trolling.

Watch your step.
wink.gif

*edit* Didn't know you're back on a probationary period.
laugh.gif
Yeah, watch your step.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

You know a team is desperate when they steal chips that were won in Minneapolis.
Desperation? The franchise moved. But if you want to take out the 5 that were won in Minneapolis, we still have more than your team. A team who isn't the Nuggets which ultimately means you have no means to be in here because we're not playing your team. It seems you're more of a Laker hater than a Spurs fan. Now, I'm not sure if you're trying to be on Zo's level in terms of trolling but at least his posts provided some type of laughs while your posts and your intentions are pretty dismal and pitiful. You're welcome. 

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Boston won ALL 17 in Boston. I respect a team like that.
it was the same team that moved to la its not liked they changed the name. 
when it was from sonics to thunder thats a change when it was minny lakers to la lakers its still the same team.

cant wait for a wcf between spurs and lakers. u will feel the wrath of kobegod

no one is reporting doo for trolling ? i got sniped as soon as i type a letter in the NYC thread . One of the mod must be Doo Be Doo

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Is there any reason to be confident heading into game 6?

Kobe, Bynum, Pau should all be very angry, Denver could let down bein at home. Just like we did.

http://
[h1]Bryant (Gastroenteritis) Misses Shootaround[/h1]

Lakers guard Kobe Bryant missed Thursday morning’s shootaround ahead of Game 6 with gastroenteritis.

We’ll know more about his status for the contest this evening about90 minutes before tip off when the team’s PR staff or head coach MikeBrown provides an update on his condition.

Bryant has a history of playing through injuries and ailmentsparticularly in playoff games, but the team will refrain fromspeculating until seeing how he feels prior to the game.

Bryant is averaging 31.2 points per game in the series plus 5.8rebounds, 4.6 assists and 1.4 steals on 43 percent shooting in 40minutes per game.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: he only misses games if a limb is severed (or it's the end of a season and our seeding can't change at all).

So are all limbs attached?

Alright then, he's playing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: he only misses games if a limb is severed (or it's the end of a season and our seeding can't change at all).

So are all limbs attached?

Alright then, he's playing.
laugh.gif
i still remember the time he couldnt use his right hand so the whole game he used the left and made a left handed three from the corner 
i was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom