[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I don't know about y'all but i'm glad we got Denver in first round. I'm loving every minute of it!

The more games we play, the more experience these guys get. Denver is explosive and running team just like... wait for it... OKC! This only benefits us! 
pimp.gif
You won't be loving it when OKC blow this pathetic Lakers team out in 4 games

Originally Posted by Fearless

on the positive note, we get to watch another game on kcal9 .
true

One of the only positives from this loss other than it being extended to 6 & IF we win we get Artest for game one.

Still though
30t6p3b.gif

It's sad to see that Pau is strictly a jump shooter now. When they give him the ball in the post he does absolutely nothing.
Shaq made an interesting point on inside the NBA talking about how McGee is playing better because he is playing for a great coach, I think Bynum needs that as well to get the most out of him. I also think Bynum is just frustrated because he is getting those double teams right when he touches the ball and he just cant get intonthe flow of the game.

MB has to make some adjustments, Blake playing way too much, I know he hit some big shots in game 1 and game 4 but the games wouldn't be as close if he wasn't getting torched by whoever he is guarding. Sessions is pretty bad as well, the more I watch of him the more I hope the lakers don't overpay to keep him, but he is much better than Blake.

I don't know about y'all but i'm glad we got Denver in first round. I'm loving every minute of it!

The more games we play, the more experience these guys get. Denver is explosive and running team just like... wait for it... OKC! This only benefits us! 
pimp.gif
The Lakers bigs still do not want to get back in transition. Gasol and Bynum jog back on defense. It is pathetic. They have not learned anything.

Oklahoma can run AND make 3 pointers. I can just picture Harden dropping averaging 40 per game on blake
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

pimp.gif
You won't be loving it when OKC blow this pathetic Lakers team out in 4 games
I can just imagine 20 point leads by OKC. If we can keep it close, maybe we can win in the 4th... NOT! We need to blow OKC from the get go if
we'll beat them.

OH WAIT, we're still trying to knock out the NUGS.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

black mamba!! thats all i'm taking away from this game. we played like crap. shrug it off, and lets go get the next one.

they been playing like crap for past 3 games, seems like they cant shrug it off

Originally Posted by knightngale

pimp.gif
The Lakers bigs still do not want to get back in transition. Gasol and Bynum jog back on defense. It is pathetic. They have not learned anything.

Oklahoma can run AND make 3 pointers. I can just picture Harden dropping averaging 40 per game on blake
sick.gif
with the way the lakers been performing, i wont be suprised if OKC sweeps us.

and once again another L and we are suddenly the worse team in the L and are going to get blown out by 20 and swept out of the series.. You dudes are the worse

Originally Posted by tyisny

and once again another L and we are suddenly the worse team in the L and are going to get blown out by 20 and swept out of the series.. You dudes are the worse

I'm saying though. You guys sound so scared! Man up!

Really unhappy with this lost. The Lakers will not go far if they continue to play like this.

Sessions has been clumsy with the ball at times. There have been times when he's had good looks but hesitant to shoot. There have also been times where he's been too aggressive with his shot, in particularly when going to the basket. His D hasn't been horrible but can be better. And don't give him the D. Fish title yet. I believe the Fisher we love would've hit that last shot.

Blake
30t6p3b.gif
. He hasn't been shooting well. I felt he passed up on some good looks as well. I guess you would be hesitant when you're not shooting well, lack of confidence. His D was horrible last night. An adjustment or change was definitely needed, smh @ Mike Brown for not doing so.

Barnes didn't shoot well but stayed aggressive. He made a few bad plays, not too critical.

Gasol needs to step it up. When he's out there with second team he should touch the ball everytime on offense. The offense goes through him, whether it's passing or shooting. He has to do a better job getting down the court on defense.

Bynum played like he really believed the bull that came from his mouth.

George Karl deserves a lot of credit for that win. He had his team force us to try to beat them outside the paint. The guys that suppose to be our shooters have to do a better job. Thanks Kobe for having me on the edge last night!!! He made the final quarter very exciting.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

"close out games are kind of easy" - Bynum

IDIOT
smh man... seriously.

They will not win anything if this is how we play the Nugs. sheeesh.
OKC is a true championship team with how they play.

A lot of problems, but I'll say the one positive thing - at lease we get Metta back for OKC for game 1 (we are closing this out next game
glasses.gif
)

CP:
Blake getting RIPPED to SHREDS on defense.
He absolutely was.
mad.gif
thachosen123:
vanexellent:
Lakers two 7 footers on the floor is actually a disadvantage against the Nuggets on defense I believe.
I've been saying this for a while, and it's not really just against these nuggets. Any team that doesn't have a traditional frontcourt like we do has an advantage over us
30t6p3b.gif

Y'all crazy. When Pau/Bynum are both in beast mode, we are a championship team. Period. Pau beasting = hitting shots, spacing the floor, interior passing/lobs, rebounding. Bynum beasting = rebound, blocks/deflections, rebounds, lobs/put backs, and rebounds. If they both do that for an entire series, we are NOT losing 4 games in that series.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

A lot of problems, but I'll say the one positive thing - at lease we get Metta back for OKC for game 1 (we are closing this out next game
glasses.gif
)
Let's take one game at a time....

I can't study for finals due to the stress of the lakers...

The game shouldn't have been that close, but Kobe saved them.

Bynum's effort on Defense was horrendous, a couple lay ups should not have been so easy.

Gasol's looking for fouls is not gonna help him at all, he needs to keep focus.

The lakers need to beat the nuggets in the paint by 200 on thursday.

and Javale McGee just pisses the *+#* out of me....

i think the biggest problem was our pace. we tried to go on fastbreaks much more than usual. when we walk the ball up the court our offense is much more effective

Originally Posted by odog24

i think the biggest problem was our pace. we tried to go on fastbreaks much more than usual. when we walk the ball up the court our offense is much more effective

the lakers need to play faster in general

several fast break opportunities yesterday that resulted in them pulling the ball back out and wasting 20 seconds just to set up the offense
mad.gif

Ty Lawson and Andre Miller look like HOF guards out there.

A very disgusting effort on the Lakers part last night. I sense a game 7.

this is going to Game 7, that's what happens when you don't take care of business and close out a team at home when you got the chance.

SMH, this has been the Lakers ALL YEAR. up and down

OKC will put us all out of our misery soon.

Back
Top Bottom