[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

say lakers beat them in game 6....how many days do they get to rest before facing OKC?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

say lakers beat them in game 6....how many days do they get to rest before facing OKC?
nerd.gif

Couple days... but it doesn't matter. We would get Artest back!
pimp.gif
Bring on the elbows!

I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers lose game 7 in staples so it is useless to be worried about OKC. The combination of Brown+Blake has been LETHAL for the Nuggets.

TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

It doesn't matter if Kobe guards Miller, then they go to Gallo on Blake.  Or if they put Blake on Afflalo, guess who gets the ball there?  Check those passes right under the hoop where he had Blake pinned multiple times. 
sick.gif

I know he's in there for spacing, but um, on defensive possessions, you have to use a longer/more athletic body on these guys.  Blake fights, he helped us get game 4, but be smart here.  See the pattern, ADJUST.  Didn't happen.  Blake just kept getting torched, not even his fault.  He can't and shouldn't be guarding those guys.  *shrugs* 

We had a chance, we blew it.  Sessions shot was so damn straight.  That shot gon haunt me. 
sick.gif

I honestly thought Bynum would beast in these playoffs and prove to the Lakers that they shouldn't trade him for Howard.

Look at how immature he is, I know Dwight isn't the most serious dude walking the Earth, but at least he can protect the %*@!!!+ rim.

edit: and Steve Blake getting torched in the 4th is where no MWP really hurts us.
Put Kobe on Basic Game, Sessions on Afflalo, MWP on Gallo.

after giving it some thought, bynums still a +$%%+ but i cant place all the blame on drew and gasol this game

the lakers inability to hit shots pretty much allowed denver to clog the interior making it difficult for the two

denver is pretty much challenging the lakers to make shots and theyre failing

and another thing, ramon sessions is looking like todays vince carter out there, got this "i can get to rim with ease but im not going to" mentality out there
indifferent.gif

Sessions is always short on his 3s.

Well the lakers could get away with Blake on afflalo if Brown emphasized help defense. These dudes act like Denver are deadly shooters and stay with their man instead of helping.

Gasol and Bynum's help defense was atrocious.

Just got back from the game...

Originally Posted by knightngale

Bynum is a disgrace. Dude basically quit on defense cause he was not getting touches. Dude has shaq's attitude but without the talent.

Gasol is even worse. Dude has has been ghost since game 7 of the 2010 finals and I expect it to remain that way.

Sessions was terrible.

Andre Miller destroying blake is the main thing hurting the lakers though. 24 points on 8-11?
sick.gif

They are gonna have to switch Kobe on miller or Lakers are gonna be out. Which would not be a bad thing as it might mean Brown getting fired.

One thing  is for sure, the Lakers will get slaughtered by the Thunder if they get through. Whining Bynum and ghost Gasol are not something that inspires confidence.
ALL OF THIS

Kobe didn't have his shot but dammit he still tried. Gasol is a WOMAN and Bynum acts like he won the rings he has by himself. Both those dudes are a joke and our offensive spacing and sets were TERRIBLE.

The only way I will feel vindicated is if we put the Nuggets out of their misery on their own home floor.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

after giving it some thought, bynums still a +$%%+ but i cant place all the blame on drew and gasol this game

the lakers inability to hit shots pretty much allowed denver to clog the interior making it difficult for the two

Ok.......so, the Nuggets clogging the lane on offense is how McGee got 20+ points and 10+ rebounds? 
sick.gif
  Bynum and Pau only need worry about getting their points?  Come on man. 

Good chance this team loses this series. Lakers are playing from behind too much this series. Only good game the Lakers had was Game 1 and it was obvious because of the big blow out. The other 2 victories were pretty much playing from behind going into the 4th.

Pepsi Center will be rocking come Thursday night and you factor in how horrible the Lakers play on the road and the "altitude" in Denver...this gets me worried.

grin.gif
at every one talking about how cocky Bynum is about this game. Majority of Lakers fan should check themselves as well stating "Can't wait to play OKC" "Closing it out in 5"

I wish we had that All Star person from Indiana over Bynum.
Bynum has a lousy Caracter (haha).

He's being outplayed by f***** Javale Mcgee? *****!!!!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Ok.......so, the Nuggets clogging the lane on offense is how McGee got 20+ points and 10+ rebounds? 
sick.gif
  Bynum and Pau only need worry about getting their points?  Come on man. 

the lakers were 26 of 74 at one point

what the hell does that have to do with jevale getting 20+???  i stated drews a $!#%# in that first sentence

either way, my point still stands, as long as the lakers fail to prove they can make shots, the nuggets will double/triple bynum all game while pushing pau 15 feet out and clogging the paint on him when he drives

Ehh...got Game 1 correct. Didn't get a chance to watch Game 2.

You know which play will haunt this game? That Kobe shot when the score was 96-98, I believe. Hitting all those clutch threes and couldn't that game tying 2.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

nerd.gif

Why do ya'll do this to yallselves?

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

You know which play will haunt this game? That Kobe shot when the score was 96-98, I believe. Hitting all those clutch threes and couldn't that game tying 2.
ohwell.gif
NO, its mike browns inability to put some1 else on andre miller play after play.

ohwell.gif
that was an easy shot (for him) as well. smh. I was sure it was going in. as well as that game tying three from the time out. that almost went in.
smh.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

ohwell.gif
that was an easy shot (for him) as well. smh. I was sure it was going in. as well as that game tying three from the time out. that almost went in.
smh.
indifferent.gif

this is the play i was talking about several pages ago, bynum should have had the rebound on that but instead played like a $$$%%

black mamba!! thats all i'm taking away from this game. we played like crap. shrug it off, and lets go get the next one.

Lakers two 7 footers on the floor is actually a disadvantage against the Nuggets on defense I believe. They are too slow footed to protect the rim when they get pulled out and Nuggets dont really post up their bigs anyway. And Bynum wrote a check his butt couldnt cover with his comments. McGee showed that its not about your touches but hustle and effort.

I don't know about y'all but i'm glad we got Denver in first round. I'm loving every minute of it!

The more games we play, the more experience these guys get. Denver is explosive and running team just like... wait for it... OKC! This only benefits us! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Lakers two 7 footers on the floor is actually a disadvantage against the Nuggets on defense I believe. They are too slow footed to protect the rim when they get pulled out and Nuggets dont really post up their bigs anyway. And Bynum wrote a check his butt couldnt cover with his comments. McGee showed that its not about your touches but hustle and effort.

I've been saying this for a while, and it's not really just against these nuggets. Any team that doesn't have a traditional frontcourt like we do has an advantage over us
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom