[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

I wont even be surprised if we lose up in Denver. Lakers play like !%%! up there.

Can't believe Bynum with his talk, I'm not even surprised this happened.

I am surprised we managed to almost win after how bad they played all game.

Kobe had to carry these bums once again smh.

Props on Sessions for hitting that 3.

Gasol has been a complete GHOST once again these playoffs.

So we finish in Denver. No biggie.

Screw all that 'One game at a time' crap. I know that's how I normally am.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kobe fell short. but that was classic Kobe right there. that was AMAZING!

Damn. Team better play well Game 6. Bynum will play with a chip on his shoulder...

Not sure if I can say the same about Pau...I think him sniffing that second round coming has him scared again.

Originally Posted by Wesley813

Bout to rewind and watch Kobe go ham again just to make me feel better.

Be sure to slow-mo the 3 shots he managed to miss in the final 30 seconds.

No joke I would have kinda felt sorry for George Karl if the Nuggets lost that game
laugh.gif
He coached a great game (from what I saw) and his team completely out played us. If they had lost it would have been due to Kobe and Steve Blake jacking desperation 3's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was talking about it with my boys earlier. But I was saying the Lakers should have lost this game anyways. Obviously not on purpose, but maybe not show alot of effort. I feel like they could close this series when they want. But now that this is going 6, Ron will be back for game 1 against OKC. Rather than if they finished it tonight Ron would have still had to sit for the first game against OKC when they really want to steal atleast 1 of those first 2 games.

Man we better whoop that @!! in game 6.

Steve Blake torched by Andre Miller (nothing new), Pau and Drew acting like the playoffs aren't happening...
At least we get Metta back after the next game, hopefully he can give us 10-15 ppg.

Bynum is worthless. Our 2 losses are his because he is a little child who pouts and decides not to play when he doesn't get the ball.

barnes is my dude, but hes been @+##$!+ terrible so far, all those wide open 3s and hit only 1, not to mention it seems like hes 50/50 on layups
sick.gif

sadly kobe had to wake this team up in the final 3 minutes, not to mention andrew bynum played like %#+# those final 3 minutes

not sure where i can find footage but im almost certain that bynum was boxed out by a couple guards on that kobe 2pt miss (after all those 3s) that would have tied the game, dude did not want a win at all

Lets hope we can win this series when Metta comes back if thats the case. Being out 7 games and to come back to the Playoffs is a lot different that being out 7 games and coming back to the regular season.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

It wouldn't have even been a close game if he didn't put them in that position. People are so quick to hate on the dude, the most polarizing player in the history of the NBA. Nobody in this league is doing what he did in the 4th quarter tonight. Nobody. 

I honestly think Bynum is the problem after looking at the highlights Bynum just gives up on way too many plays.

Bynum out there making Javale look like Wilt Chamberlain.
30t6p3b.gif

Where the @#@# was Gasol????? Did somebody smash his girl again

43 minutes going back to the altitude. We may get bumrushed on Thursday. Can't believe we got worked by a ****** and basic game.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Bynum is worthless. Our 2 losses are his because he is a little child who pouts and decides not to play when he doesn't get the ball.

Basically. Dude has no heart. He can easily get 15-20 points alone of rebounds if he tried harder, but nope. If he doesn't get the ball, he quits on the play.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

It wouldn't have even been a close game if he didn't put them in that position. People are so quick to hate on the dude, the most polarizing player in the history of the NBA. Nobody in this league is doing what he did in the 4th quarter tonight. Nobody. 
Don't get me wrong -- Kobe's an incredible player. And he's playing with a team of bums. It's a miracle they even had a shot at the end, and it's all because of Kobe. But you gotta take everything together.
Kobe was 5/12 in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom