[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Sigh, if only our bigs would want to rebound, could have pulled off this improbable comeback

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Bynum gets so lazy in the closing minutes
Bynum, along with pretty much everyone else on the floor pretty much knows what it is when Kobe goes into Kobe mode. Its pretty easy for them to get disinterested when he gets that look in his eyes because you A. Know your not getting the ball and B. You kinda expect them all to go in at that point. 

Andre Miller stay getting those friendly rolls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Regardless if they couldn't finish off the comeback, the last 2 minutes of play by Bean were just absurd. Exactly why I still think he is the best player in the world today.

People easily forget how long a season is, how short an actual game is, and how quickly game changing moments can happen. Kobe is easily the most dangerous man in basketball, if nothing else. Don't let season stats fool you. When that moment comes, just look at the differences in his game and that other guy's. No, not the bald one but the balding one. Therein lies my point. 

This is a huge fourth quarter. Game shouldnt be this close at all.

And to think I was going to head off to bed with 5 minutes left.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Bynum gets so lazy in the closing minutes
Bynum, along with pretty much everyone else on the floor pretty much knows what it is when Kobe goes into Kobe mode. Its pretty easy for them to get disinterested when he gets that look in his eyes because you A. Know your not getting the ball and B. You kinda expect them all to go in at that point. 
What does that have to do with trying to rebound or at least give an effort to box out?

Back
Top Bottom