Lakers vs Mavs post..

I can see this dude Ariza win DPOY or 6th man ...or both?
laugh.gif

dude was hustlin his heart out there..

I can understand why Phil put Luke in ....he wants Ariza to rest and be ready for 4th..

Yo Cali, we pretty much called it.

Don't underestimate the Mavs, they were hungry.

This team needs to stop depending on so much help defense because its sucking in everyone and leaving people wide open in the perimeter.

Also, the Lakers need to STOP COMPLAINING!

Definitely early, WAY early, but the Lakers are playing w/ the 1985 mentality and anything less than the chip is failure.

Ariza = LOCK HIM UP.

Rad was playing no D, and luke only option...save ariza for the 4th

Seriously, Ariza is the hustle player that we needed all these years....only if he bulks up a lil

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

I can understand why Phil put Luke in ....he wants Ariza to rest and be ready for 4th..
He probably won't get 6th man because LO is our 6th man.

DPOY maybe...

MIP? Probably.

Originally Posted by tupac003

DC5 06 wrote:

Player of the Game: Trevor Ariza
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Once again....

To: Mitch

Please open Dr. Busses wallet and give Trevor whatever he wants. As a matter of fact just leave it with him.

Thanks

Lakers fans..

Next jersey on my list Ariza home authentic.

Yes sir.

Originally Posted by THE BLUE CAPE

Lake show showing a lot of hunger...
nerd.gif

nba-trophy_full.jpg

Smell it.

Not at 6-0

We can't post pic's of a chip until may/june....

co-sign...we bareLy beat the mavs you're prob one of the guys who said we were gonna run over the mavs by 20 something points i hate to admit i was rightthat the mavs were gonna put up a fight and dude its freakin' november...theres A LOT of games Left...just stop it...tupac i was just gonna say co-sign onthat ariza jersey and yes throw him the money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...whew go Lakers!

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I see Dallas is gonna hold on to Dirk until he's completely worthless. He falling fast...

laugh.gif
@ how Stack jumped into the Ariza block
Right, because Dirk has been terrible for the past 3 years, and especially the beginning of this season,
tired.gif
. Watch a few games before you makeassumptions, please.

Bingo, Dirk has been the leader of this team for 10 years, and brought this team more success than 75% of the league over the years, but this team justisn't any good.

But, we DO have to start looking toward the future. Trading Dirk if this year doesn't work out isn't out of the equation.. Let Kidd/Stackcontract's expire, trade Dirk and Dampier, get us some valuable assets.

Bynum stats tonight:

11 points, 10 boards, and 3 blocks.

That's all we need him to do this year rebound, block, be a defensive presence, and alter shots in the paint.

Seriously I shake my head everytime a Laker hater or a Laker fan post on here disappointed at him and making post like "Laker gave this guy anextension". It's like people are seriously expect this kid to put up Shaq like prime year #'s of 30 & 20 a game.

All I have to say is Bynum is 21, he has improved each year, his time will come sometime in the future and he will be the face of the Lakers after Koberetires.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

He probably won't get 6th man because LO is our 6th man.

DPOY maybe...

MIP? Probably.

Oh, forgot about odom
laugh.gif
...my bad

Almost forgot MIP..

Yo Laker fans, slow your role posting the Trophy and such, way too premature.

it's kinda annoying too, no need to be cocky, we only played 6 games.

Right, because Dirk has been terrible for the past 3 years, and especially the beginning of this season, . Watch a few games before you make assumptions, please.
He only shows up when Dirk has a bad night...

i dont think bynum has the explosiveness or athleticism to be a great offensive player like shaq, but he really has all the physical length to be like Dikembe.

but not until Pau declines that bynum needs to carry the offensive load, he'll just mature into a 20/14 guy....I really dont see him averaging more thanthat anytime soon.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Player of the Game: Trevor Ariza
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Once again....

To: Mitch

Please open Dr. Busses wallet and give Trevor whatever he wants. As a matter of fact just leave it with him.

Thanks

Lakers fans..

Next jersey on my list Ariza home authentic.
I'm not worried about this at all. Dr. Buss in his last interview with the local media already said he's going to do what he has to do tokeep this team together even if it means paying $10 or $20 million over the luxury tax each season.

Here's the article:

http://www.latimes.com/sp...2008nov10,0,5322362.story

opponents been averaging 38 pts against lakers in the 2nd half

tonight held Mavs to 39, despite a 60pt first half...lockdown

NO hasnt played since Sat, hope Lakeshow can jump on them early like last years visit.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

i dont think bynum has the explosiveness or athleticism to be a great offensive player like shaq, but he really has all the physical length to be like Dikembe.

but not until Pau declines that bynum needs to carry the offensive load, he'll just mature into a 20/14 guy....I really dont see him averaging more than that anytime soon.
No center will ever be as phyiscaly dominating & imtidating as Shaq was during his prime. I really see Bynum's offensive game developingmore like Tim Duncan, he has the foot work and range like Duncan. Defenesively I already see Bynum being a better shot blocker than Shaq. Shaq even during hisprime wasnt that great ofr a shot blocker, he also didnt come out on shooters and was horrible at defending the pick & roll.

I think this "Fan Night" thing is a bad idea.
The Lakers game next Tuesdays is leading in the polls, and I don't see the trend stopping.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom