Lakers vs Mavs post..

Player of the Game: Trevor Ariza
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow Lakers played as bad they could and were practical giving away the game for the first 3 quarters but still managed to pull out the W.

Once again thanks 3PEDOUBLE !

laugh.gif

That is game... 6-0 baby!!! It wasn't pretty but I didn't expect it to be. We got the job done. Hornets tomorrow will be tough to beat especially aftera tough game like this but I'm confident that we will come to play. Oh yeah, still haven't allowed a team to score 100 points yet. I thought for surethat streak was gonna end tonight.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

pimp.gif
Closer to the lottery and/or blowing the team up.
Blake Griffin! *crosses fingers*

so with him that means that soft bum Dirk would be on his way out soon about time u see the light
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

2-5...
smh.gif

This team sucks...
No... The Lakers are just that good.
wink.gif
The Lakers are good... But the Mavericks suck...

The Lakers should have beaten this team by 20, especially when Dirk couldn't make a shot all night and Josh wasn't playing...

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Player of the Game: Trevor Ariza
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Once again....

To: Mitch

Please open Dr. Busses wallet and give Trevor whatever he wants. As a matter of fact just leave it with him.

Thanks

Lakers fans..

Next jersey on my list Ariza home authentic.

I see Dallas is gonna hold on to Dirk until he's completely worthless. He falling fast...

laugh.gif
@ how Stack jumped into the Ariza block

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif
so with him that means that soft bum Dirk would be on his way out soon about time u see the light
pimp.gif
If they blow up the roster, Dirk is the first to go... He's the only guy with real value at all...

Put him on a team with another legitimate star, and we'll see what happens... Worked wonders for that can't hack it loser Pau...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If they blow up the roster, Dirk is the first to go... He's the only guy with real value at all...

Put him on a team with another legitimate star, and we'll see what happens... Worked wonders for that can't hack it loser Pau...

roll.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom