[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by Caerus

"If you want to make history, you have to do historic things." - Kobe

I already can see it...This series isn't over. ANY OTHER TEAM and I would has thrown the towel in. I refuse to believe these Lakers will lose this series. They won't lose. Quote this, favorite it, Retweet this response. IDC.
I'm pretty convinced they're done. So when they get knocked out what are you gonna do? Get banned?

However, if they do comeback and win I'd enjoy the epic choke job by the Mavs. Dirk would have new memories to haunt him for the rest of his life.

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!

im honestly losing my faith and respect in kobe. dude was a killer, a straight beast. people always compare him to jordan, and i always defend his position. however, jordan would never allow his team to lose like how they are right now. in a damn playoff game you score 17 points? seriously

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

im honestly losing my faith and respect in kobe. dude was a killer, a straight beast. people always compare him to jordan, and i always defend his position. however, jordan would never allow his team to lose like how they are right now. in a damn playoff game you score 17 points? seriously
If he shot too much then he still gets crucified. Kobe cannot win. He got the team involved and unfortunately, Pau Gasol, Fisher and Blake couldn't hold up their end of the deal.

father time is undefeated in the playoffs, it was gonna happen sooner or later

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Where's Ja Rule to make sense of all this?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was gonna say something about being mad but this is just
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

His will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!
Damn
laugh.gif
Talk about being optimistic. Look at these lies you tell yourself.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by EMM23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe haters break out the MJ comparisons when it's most convenient for you guys... go figure.

who said anything about comparisons? This pic is used for Lebron and the Heat too.

Don't be coy. You posted an MJ laughing picture in a Lakers - Mavs thread after Kobe goes down 0-3. You knew exactly what you were doing. 
Stop being a girl and own up to your insults. 

father time is undefeated in the playoffs, it was gonna happen sooner or later

If he shot too much then he still gets crucified. Kobe cannot win. He got the team involved and unfortunately, Pau Gasol, Fisher and Blake couldn't hold up their end of the deal.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

His will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!
Damn
laugh.gif
Talk about being optimistic. Look at these lies you tell yourself.

No offense to the mavs but no other team in the NBA will give them so many wide open 3pointers if they advance.

Laker are not showing up.

No offense to the mavs but no other team in the NBA will give them so many wide open 3pointers if they advance.

Laker are not showing up.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by EMM23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe haters break out the MJ comparisons when it's most convenient for you guys... go figure.

who said anything about comparisons? This pic is used for Lebron and the Heat too.

Don't be coy. You posted an MJ laughing picture in a Lakers - Mavs thread after Kobe goes down 0-3. You knew exactly what you were doing. 
Stop being a girl and own up to your insults. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

laugh.gif
if only this would happen

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Someone is delusional. 
laugh.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Someone is delusional. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom