[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

smh, Jalen Rose=DARTH DNZY
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

His will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!

To reiterate... The Lakers have the TALENT to come back down 3-0... But not the HEART....

2 at home... 2 away... And Dallas is not the toughest road place.. If I was playing Oddsmakers on PTI... I give it 15%....

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

His will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

laugh.gif
if only this would happen

To reiterate... The Lakers have the TALENT to come back down 3-0... But not the HEART....

2 at home... 2 away... And Dallas is not the toughest road place.. If I was playing Oddsmakers on PTI... I give it 15%....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

tyrone.jpg

I'm not a Laker fan and I know Pau's playing bad but some dudes are going in on him too much.  Without Pau, the Lakers don't get two championship rings.  Without him, Boston wins game 7 last year.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

tyrone.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Not sure if sarcasm but "Dirks luck with run out" yea dudes just been lucky all these years

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Not sure if sarcasm but "Dirks luck with run out" yea dudes just been lucky all these years

I'm not a Laker fan and I know Pau's playing bad but some dudes are going in on him too much.  Without Pau, the Lakers don't get two championship rings.  Without him, Boston wins game 7 last year.  

Originally Posted by aepps20

We aint talking about the past, though.
He has NOT SHOWN UP IN THE PLAYOFFS

I can't celebrate until the Lakers are officially eliminated.

Somebody has to come back from 0-3 eventually.

I just hope it isn't this team.

I can't celebrate until the Lakers are officially eliminated.

Somebody has to come back from 0-3 eventually.

I just hope it isn't this team.

Originally Posted by aepps20

We aint talking about the past, though.
He has NOT SHOWN UP IN THE PLAYOFFS

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Nobody in here wants to acknowledge that Dirk had 32 and made clutch buckets while Kobe had 17 and disappeared down the stretch... i understand Gasol played like crap but so did Kobe. Both guys should be held accountable

29 to 14......

29 to 14.......

29 to mutha' f'in 14......

When the Dallas Mavericks shoot OVER TWICE as many free throws as the LA Lakers, then it's a wrap!
14 free throws for the ENTIRE game? Ridiculous....
For all the wack play of Gasol.....& Kobe's inconsistency, how does a three point launching, jump shooting team with one anchor (Dirk) out free throw shoot you by 15?! And win by 6!!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron.....go ahead & size up your ring. This scripted NBA #%$& be killin' me.

Back
Top Bottom