[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by Caerus

I already can see it...This series isn't over.

Yes, yes it is. The Mavericks showed that they have what it takes this year by defeating the juggernaut known as the Portland Trailblazers. After making it through them, smooth sailing.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lakers played horribly this series, Mavs actually looked poised to make the Finals with that depth they have.

Only fitting the way they were robbed in 06'.

I already can see it...This series isn't over.

Yes, yes it is. The Mavericks showed that they have what it takes this year by defeating the juggernaut known as the Portland Trailblazers. After making it through them, smooth sailing.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Where's Ja Rule to make sense of all this?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
well this sucks

@RealSkipBayless Kobe re-entered game w/ 7:35 to go, LA up 8. Got outscored rest of way 27-13
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
well this sucks

@RealSkipBayless Kobe re-entered game w/ 7:35 to go, LA up 8. Got outscored rest of way 27-13
roll.gif

all the haters need to wait this long to celebrate. hope you feel good now lol and im not even mad.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lakers played horribly this series, Mavs actually looked poised to make the Finals with that depth they have.

Only fitting the way they were robbed in 06'.

Originally Posted by MPire

This is 2011. The Sports God's no longer support Rapists. It started off with the Stealers and Rapistburger getting their **!*! beat by a team that had 14 people on IR. Next is to fall is the main Rapist. HAHAHAH THIS IS SO LOVELY. Can't just rape people and expect to keep winning titles.
Very funny!!!
indifferent.gif

all the haters need to wait this long to celebrate. hope you feel good now lol and im not even mad.

Originally Posted by MPire

This is 2011. The Sports God's no longer support Rapists. It started off with the Stealers and Rapistburger getting their **!*! beat by a team that had 14 people on IR. Next is to fall is the main Rapist. HAHAHAH THIS IS SO LOVELY. Can't just rape people and expect to keep winning titles.
Very funny!!!
indifferent.gif

im honestly losing my faith and respect in kobe. dude was a killer, a straight beast. people always compare him to jordan, and i always defend his position. however, jordan would never allow his team to lose like how they are right now. in a damn playoff game you score 17 points? seriously

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Will do.
He is dead to me. 
What he did was unforgivable. I don't care if you don't show up for the regular season. I don't care if your shot doesn't fall. I don't care if the man you're guarding is better than you.
What I do care about is EFFORT and a will to win. Pau had neither this entire playoff run and he is the exact reason game 3 was lost. 

Fumbled passes, turning down the ball in the paint, turning balls over... you name it. 

Pau is dead to me.

Mavericks and Mavericks fans have my utmost blessing and support. You guys came with it the entire series and exposed the hell out of the lakers.

After this series is over I hope you take it to OKC and take out Miami in the Finals... revenge for 2006 and all the crap that went down that year. 

Cuban deserves it, and Dirk deserves it and Carlyle is one hell of a coach. He has my respect.

Goodluck
Wow already predicting the Heat and Mavs in the finals? Leaving out the Bulls and Memphis arent you?
I didn't forget about OKC and Memphis them...  I just don't think the can contend with Dallas. 
All the matchups favor Dallas, save for OKC with Westbrook and Durant but that's all they have. They're going to have trouble with Dallas's size and don't have anyone that can guard Dirk on the high post and perimeter. 
the bulls will NOT get past Miami. Fact. They are too shallow... and rely on ONE guy to take over games. As good as Rose is, (and I think he's the greatest single player in the league this year) there's no way he can do it by himself against a stacked Miami squad playing fantastic team ball on both sides of the court. They don't have enough guns to match miami and they will be exposed come ECF. That's just my honest analysis and besides... I hate miami. 

Dallas showed up big this series... and it's not even because they beat the Lakers... it's HOW they beat the lakers. they came out swinging and brought the rain.

Dallas is hungrier than ever... which is more than I can say for my Laker squad this year.

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Will do.
He is dead to me. 
What he did was unforgivable. I don't care if you don't show up for the regular season. I don't care if your shot doesn't fall. I don't care if the man you're guarding is better than you.
What I do care about is EFFORT and a will to win. Pau had neither this entire playoff run and he is the exact reason game 3 was lost. 

Fumbled passes, turning down the ball in the paint, turning balls over... you name it. 

Pau is dead to me.

Mavericks and Mavericks fans have my utmost blessing and support. You guys came with it the entire series and exposed the hell out of the lakers.

After this series is over I hope you take it to OKC and take out Miami in the Finals... revenge for 2006 and all the crap that went down that year. 

Cuban deserves it, and Dirk deserves it and Carlyle is one hell of a coach. He has my respect.

Goodluck
Wow already predicting the Heat and Mavs in the finals? Leaving out the Bulls and Memphis arent you?
I didn't forget about OKC and Memphis them...  I just don't think the can contend with Dallas. 
All the matchups favor Dallas, save for OKC with Westbrook and Durant but that's all they have. They're going to have trouble with Dallas's size and don't have anyone that can guard Dirk on the high post and perimeter. 
the bulls will NOT get past Miami. Fact. They are too shallow... and rely on ONE guy to take over games. As good as Rose is, (and I think he's the greatest single player in the league this year) there's no way he can do it by himself against a stacked Miami squad playing fantastic team ball on both sides of the court. They don't have enough guns to match miami and they will be exposed come ECF. That's just my honest analysis and besides... I hate miami. 

Dallas showed up big this series... and it's not even because they beat the Lakers... it's HOW they beat the lakers. they came out swinging and brought the rain.

Dallas is hungrier than ever... which is more than I can say for my Laker squad this year.

"If you want to make history, you have to do historic things." - Kobe

I already can see it...This series isn't over. ANY OTHER TEAM and I would has thrown the towel in. I refuse to believe these Lakers will lose this series. They won't lose. Quote this, favorite it, Retweet this response. IDC.
I'm pretty convinced they're done. So when they get knocked out what are you gonna do? Get banned?

However, if they do comeback and win I'd enjoy the epic choke job by the Mavs. Dirk would have new memories to haunt him for the rest of his life.

Back
Top Bottom