[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Feels good man..

Still nervous that the mavs might choke this away though
30t6p3b.gif

Lakers played horribly this series, Mavs actually looked poised to make the Finals with that depth they have.

Only fitting the way they were robbed in 06'.

i feel your guys pain, was rooting for the lakers to pull it out...

sorry guys...

: (

i feel your guys pain, was rooting for the lakers to pull it out...

sorry guys...

: (

Did JA come in yet, trying to temper expectations, by saying even though the Lakers are down 0-3, the series isn't over yet?
laugh.gif

Did JA come in yet, trying to temper expectations, by saying even though the Lakers are down 0-3, the series isn't over yet?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Nobody in here wants to acknowledge that Dirk had 32 and made clutch buckets while Kobe had 17 and disappeared down the stretch... i understand Gasol played like crap but so did Kobe. Both guys should be held accountable

Are you the guy that looks like Trugoy the Dove? Or am I thinking of someone else?

yup
pimp.gif

Kobe_U_Mad_RE_Apparently_Superwoman_has_an_eyesight_problem-s230x180-135498.jpg

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Nobody in here wants to acknowledge that Dirk had 32 and made clutch buckets while Kobe had 17 and disappeared down the stretch... i understand Gasol played like crap but so did Kobe. Both guys should be held accountable

Are you the guy that looks like Trugoy the Dove? Or am I thinking of someone else?

yup
pimp.gif

Kobe_U_Mad_RE_Apparently_Superwoman_has_an_eyesight_problem-s230x180-135498.jpg

Damn even the Spurs didn't get swept
laugh.gif
This changing of the guard can't apply to this series. Mavs just as old.

Anyway, Lakers Pau for TD straight up?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Damn even the Spurs didn't get swept
laugh.gif
This changing of the guard can't apply to this series. Mavs just as old.

Anyway, Lakers Pau for TD straight up?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Where's Ja Rule to make sense of all this?
HELP ME JA!.....

we are done but but @least we are in for a show for game 4. kobes gonna try to win the game by himself... its gonna kill us but should be entertaining.

gotta look @ the bright side...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Where's Ja Rule to make sense of all this?
HELP ME JA!.....

we are done but but @least we are in for a show for game 4. kobes gonna try to win the game by himself... its gonna kill us but should be entertaining.

gotta look @ the bright side...

"If you want to make history, you have to do historic things." - Kobe

I already can see it...This series isn't over. ANY OTHER TEAM and I would has thrown the towel in. I refuse to believe these Lakers will lose this series. They won't lose. Quote this, favorite it, Retweet this response. IDC.

"If you want to make history, you have to do historic things." - Kobe

I already can see it...This series isn't over. ANY OTHER TEAM and I would has thrown the towel in. I refuse to believe these Lakers will lose this series. They won't lose. Quote this, favorite it, Retweet this response. IDC.

Back
Top Bottom