[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

TheHealthInspector:
all this pau bashing reminds me of why i cant stand derek fisher

no ones ever going to give this guy the blame he deserves
So KOBE BRYANT goes to bat for him and insists that the Lakers front office do what needs to be done to keep him, but YOU want him to be burned at the stake... like you know more about basketball than KOBE BRYANT.
laugh.gif

And I don't even like Kobe, but I'm... KIND OF convinced he might know basketball. A little. Maybe.
laugh.gif

Wow Jeff Van Gundy still saying this team is built to come back from 0-3 and if anyone can do it they can. LOL dont know about that Jeff

Nobody in here wants to acknowledge that Dirk had 32 and made clutch buckets while Kobe had 17 and disappeared down the stretch... i understand Gasol played like crap but so did Kobe. Both guys should be held accountable

Nobody in here wants to acknowledge that Dirk had 32 and made clutch buckets while Kobe had 17 and disappeared down the stretch... i understand Gasol played like crap but so did Kobe. Both guys should be held accountable

Wow Jeff Van Gundy still saying this team is built to come back from 0-3 and if anyone can do it they can. LOL dont know about that Jeff

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Are you the guy that looks like Trugoy the Dove? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Are you the guy that looks like Trugoy the Dove? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by MPire

This is 2011. The Sports God's no longer support Rapists. It started off with the Stealers and Rapistburger getting their **!*! beat by a team that had 14 people on IR. Next is to fall is the main Rapist. HAHAHAH THIS IS SO LOVELY. Can't just rape people and expect to keep winning titles.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People need to understand the seriousness of these turn of events. Let it be known that sinning in the form adultery (Tony Parker) and Rape (Rapist/Rapistburger) negates future championships. It's just a natural shift in the alignment.

F PAU!F OUR DEFENSE!F NDC!F EASTBAY AND THEYRE REPS!F THE YEAR OF THE RABBIT 7'S!FML!!!!DSKJKFH IEUFHCBIHBCIHERYGFAEWICBFHEWIHYLBGFWEIHBGFWEIHyf

good game mavs.you deserve and wanted it more.I hope you get the chip!!!

F PAU!F OUR DEFENSE!F NDC!F EASTBAY AND THEYRE REPS!F THE YEAR OF THE RABBIT 7'S!FML!!!!DSKJKFH IEUFHCBIHBCIHERYGFAEWICBFHEWIHYLBGFWEIHBGFWEIHyf

good game mavs.you deserve and wanted it more.I hope you get the chip!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by MPire

This is 2011. The Sports God's no longer support Rapists. It started off with the Stealers and Rapistburger getting their **!*! beat by a team that had 14 people on IR. Next is to fall is the main Rapist. HAHAHAH THIS IS SO LOVELY. Can't just rape people and expect to keep winning titles.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People need to understand the seriousness of these turn of events. Let it be known that sinning in the form adultery (Tony Parker) and Rape (Rapist/Rapistburger) negates future championships. It's just a natural shift in the alignment.

Back
Top Bottom