[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Ugh. Simply pathetic; I don't even know what to say. Bynum and Odom were the only ones I was ok with their play tonight. Kobe played well for the most part, then when it mattered most WHERE THE HELL WAS HE? A minute left in the game and its' the most important possession, and they all just stand around and watch Odom do iso on the perimeter.
indifferent.gif
They deserve to lose.

KOBE IS NOT A FINISHER
At least in the play-offs when clutch plays and shots are needed. Its been like this for a minute. Kobe is not as great as people make him seem, selfishness exposed this game.

This feels really good to see 
laugh.gif

But I can't even really talk until the Celtics do something either, so, I'll keep my mouth shut. 

Soft on soft and Gasol proves he's on another level of softness. A damn shame. This is a sad day Laker nation.

This feels really good to see 
laugh.gif

But I can't even really talk until the Celtics do something either, so, I'll keep my mouth shut. 

Soft on soft and Gasol proves he's on another level of softness. A damn shame. This is a sad day Laker nation.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Ugh. Simply pathetic; I don't even know what to say. Bynum and Odom were the only ones I was ok with their play tonight. Kobe played well for the most part, then when it mattered most WHERE THE HELL WAS HE? A minute left in the game and its' the most important possession, and they all just stand around and watch Odom do iso on the perimeter.
indifferent.gif
They deserve to lose.

KOBE IS NOT A FINISHER
At least in the play-offs when clutch plays and shots are needed. Its been like this for a minute. Kobe is not as great as people make him seem, selfishness exposed this game.

Originally Posted by JRodski

really think the mavs are gonna sweep us. im not trippin though' glad its in the playoffs and not the finals...

i knew this was comin, lakers have been coastin this whole season, playoffs included...

really feel like kobe may have lost his game changin magic...

oh well, we had a good run.....
Still too early to give up hope man. Not to sound cliche but if there's a team that can blow it and another team that could make the incredible comeback, it would be these 2 teams in those respective roles. 

Originally Posted by JRodski

really think the mavs are gonna sweep us. im not trippin though' glad its in the playoffs and not the finals...

i knew this was comin, lakers have been coastin this whole season, playoffs included...

really feel like kobe may have lost his game changin magic...

oh well, we had a good run.....
Still too early to give up hope man. Not to sound cliche but if there's a team that can blow it and another team that could make the incredible comeback, it would be these 2 teams in those respective roles. 

TheHealthInspector:
all this pau bashing reminds me of why i cant stand derek fisher

no ones ever going to give this guy the blame he deserves
So KOBE BRYANT goes to bat for him and insists that the Lakers front office do what needs to be done to keep him, but YOU want him to be burned at the stake... like you know more about basketball than KOBE BRYANT.
laugh.gif

And I don't even like Kobe, but I'm... KIND OF convinced he might know basketball. A little. Maybe.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom