[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Scottie+Pippen+Charlotte+Bobcats+v+Chicago+b2Q-_k0ybsNl.jpg

really think the mavs are gonna sweep us. im not trippin though' glad its in the playoffs and not the finals...

i knew this was comin, lakers have been coastin this whole season, playoffs included...

really feel like kobe may have lost his game changin magic...

oh well, we had a good run.....

Yesssssssiiiirrr

What a 4th quarter come back...dirk n peja were huge

Up 3-0

Lets finish these cats on sunday

the mavs soft but the lakers is the biggest choker in the league, up 22 pts in 2008 and still lost to celtics, up 3-1 against the suns and still lost, up 16 pts in game 1 and still lost, up 8 in 4th quarters and still lost. congrats to the mavs. u guys played %%*!!$! well, hats off. and ##!# u pau.

Yesssssssiiiirrr

What a 4th quarter come back...dirk n peja were huge

Up 3-0

Lets finish these cats on sunday

really think the mavs are gonna sweep us. im not trippin though' glad its in the playoffs and not the finals...

i knew this was comin, lakers have been coastin this whole season, playoffs included...

really feel like kobe may have lost his game changin magic...

oh well, we had a good run.....

MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS #%%+! 

Just 1 more game to close it out. Hope Mavs stay focused and get it done Sunday. 

the mavs soft but the lakers is the biggest choker in the league, up 22 pts in 2008 and still lost to celtics, up 3-1 against the suns and still lost, up 16 pts in game 1 and still lost, up 8 in 4th quarters and still lost. congrats to the mavs. u guys played %%*!!$! well, hats off. and ##!# u pau.

MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS #%%+! 

Just 1 more game to close it out. Hope Mavs stay focused and get it done Sunday. 

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Essential1

yea... lets blame Pau

did you watch this game and series...?????
sure he's played like a b_ but his poor play alone is not why the Lakers are getting served

Nah.. I'm pretty sure his inability to guard the pick and roll.. The inability to stop Dirk of all people from driving... The inability to remember he is guarding dirk and leaves him open for wide open 3's.. His inability to drive to the hole and trying to take 13 footers all night...  Is the exact reason we are down 3-0...

Originally Posted by Essential1

yea... lets blame Pau

did you watch this game and series...?????
sure he's played like a b_ but his poor play alone is not why the Lakers are getting served

Nah.. I'm pretty sure his inability to guard the pick and roll.. The inability to stop Dirk of all people from driving... The inability to remember he is guarding dirk and leaves him open for wide open 3's.. His inability to drive to the hole and trying to take 13 footers all night...  Is the exact reason we are down 3-0...

#LakersSlanderBus gonna be rolling around all night tonight.

Wow at being down 0-3. Nobody saw this coming.
eek.gif

I wanna see how many Lakers fans say LAL is gonna win 4 straight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#LakersSlanderBus gonna be rolling around all night tonight.

Wow at being down 0-3. Nobody saw this coming.
eek.gif

I wanna see how many Lakers fans say LAL is gonna win 4 straight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom