[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif

SMH.

Yea the Lakers have planned this the whole time Jackson just wants to come back from 0-3 to further cement his legacy, Kobe will say whats the big deal just one win at a time weve just been doing this to give us a challenge

I don't give a #*$@.... They better openly bash Pau... They better all curse him out in the locker room... Pau is making Dirk look like +!+!%$$ Rick Mahorn in terms of strength....

Yea the Lakers have planned this the whole time Jackson just wants to come back from 0-3 to further cement his legacy, Kobe will say whats the big deal just one win at a time weve just been doing this to give us a challenge

I don't give a #*$@.... They better openly bash Pau... They better all curse him out in the locker room... Pau is making Dirk look like +!+!%$$ Rick Mahorn in terms of strength....

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
By the mavs though??? I expected them to get bumped by OKC and that was just a slight thought. Big moves will be made this offseason

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
By the mavs though??? I expected them to get bumped by OKC and that was just a slight thought. Big moves will be made this offseason

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

THIS

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

THIS

Back
Top Bottom