roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People need to understand the seriousness of these turn of events. Let it be known that sinning in the form adultery (Tony Parker) and Rape (Rapist/Rapistburger) negates future championships. It's just a natural shift in the alignment.
ok

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KING x RIECE:
yea... lets blame Pau
Will do.
He is dead to me. 
What he did was unforgivable. I don't care if you don't show up for the regular season. I don't care if your shot doesn't fall. I don't care if the man you're guarding is better than you.
What I do care about is EFFORT and a will to win. Pau had neither this entire playoff run and he is the exact reason game 3 was lost. 

Fumbled passes, turning down the ball in the paint, turning balls over... you name it. 

Pau is dead to me.

Mavericks and Mavericks fans have my utmost blessing and support. You guys came with it the entire series and exposed the hell out of the lakers.

After this series is over I hope you take it to OKC and take out Miami in the Finals... revenge for 2006 and all the crap that went down that year. 

Cuban deserves it, and Dirk deserves it and Carlyle is one hell of a coach. He has my respect.

Goodluck

KING x RIECE:
yea... lets blame Pau
Will do.
He is dead to me. 
What he did was unforgivable. I don't care if you don't show up for the regular season. I don't care if your shot doesn't fall. I don't care if the man you're guarding is better than you.
What I do care about is EFFORT and a will to win. Pau had neither this entire playoff run and he is the exact reason game 3 was lost. 

Fumbled passes, turning down the ball in the paint, turning balls over... you name it. 

Pau is dead to me.

Mavericks and Mavericks fans have my utmost blessing and support. You guys came with it the entire series and exposed the hell out of the lakers.

After this series is over I hope you take it to OKC and take out Miami in the Finals... revenge for 2006 and all the crap that went down that year. 

Cuban deserves it, and Dirk deserves it and Carlyle is one hell of a coach. He has my respect.

Goodluck

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People need to understand the seriousness of these turn of events. Let it be known that sinning in the form adultery (Tony Parker) and Rape (Rapist/Rapistburger) negates future championships. It's just a natural shift in the alignment.
ok

Lot of blame for Gasol in here but Kobe just doesnt have that switch he can turn on at the end of games anymore!

The series is over... But in all seriousness.... This team does have the talent to come back 3-0... They just don't have the Heart...

Lot of blame for Gasol in here but Kobe just doesnt have that switch he can turn on at the end of games anymore!

The series is over... But in all seriousness.... This team does have the talent to come back 3-0... They just don't have the Heart...

Props to Dallas for winning tonight.

Lakers lost this game because mid way through the 4th guys like Odumb settled for 3's & jumpers and did not run the offense and pound the ball down low which got us the lead most of the game.

Peja was deadly also.

Props to Dallas for winning tonight.

Lakers lost this game because mid way through the 4th guys like Odumb settled for 3's & jumpers and did not run the offense and pound the ball down low which got us the lead most of the game.

Peja was deadly also.

Lakers played horribly this series, Mavs actually looked poised to make the Finals with that depth they have.

Only fitting the way they were robbed in 06'.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

KING x RIECE:
yea... lets blame Pau
Will do.
He is dead to me. 

Pau is dead to me.

Goodluck

Wow already predicting the Heat and Mavs in the finals? Leaving out the Bulls and Memphis arent you?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

KING x RIECE:
yea... lets blame Pau
Will do.
He is dead to me. 

Pau is dead to me.

Goodluck

Wow already predicting the Heat and Mavs in the finals? Leaving out the Bulls and Memphis arent you?

Back
Top Bottom