[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Nobody in here wants to acknowledge that Dirk had 32 and made clutch buckets while Kobe had 17 and disappeared down the stretch... i understand Gasol played like crap but so did Kobe. Both guys should be held accountable

29 to 14......

29 to 14.......

29 to mutha' f'in 14......

When the Dallas Mavericks shoot OVER TWICE as many free throws as the LA Lakers, then it's a wrap!
14 free throws for the ENTIRE game? Ridiculous....
For all the wack play of Gasol.....& Kobe's inconsistency, how does a three point launching, jump shooting team with one anchor (Dirk) out free throw shoot you by 15?! And win by 6!!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron.....go ahead & size up your ring. This scripted NBA #%$& be killin' me.

Ehhhh....Don't lose faith in Kobe. He played well. The problem is, laker fans and analyst alike, haven't been real with themselves. He isn't the same player. Even when he's playing well and scoring a lot, its off of jumpers, like tonight. He isn't getting in the paint, and making plays for himself and others. Ultimately, you don't win with jumpers, and the lakers never do. They always win with their interior, and their size. When gasol doesn't play well, the lakers don't win, flat and simple.

Fact is, the defense got really tense, and the lakers didn't have any real option down the stretch, other than odom, or bynum who should have got the ball a bit more down the stretch.

Also, dallas players played their part tremendously. Dirk Nowitski made the right plays at the top of the key, and they made some good shots. The lakers can come back, but it will be extremely tough. The Mavericks are flat out better than the lakers.

Ehhhh....Don't lose faith in Kobe. He played well. The problem is, laker fans and analyst alike, haven't been real with themselves. He isn't the same player. Even when he's playing well and scoring a lot, its off of jumpers, like tonight. He isn't getting in the paint, and making plays for himself and others. Ultimately, you don't win with jumpers, and the lakers never do. They always win with their interior, and their size. When gasol doesn't play well, the lakers don't win, flat and simple.

Fact is, the defense got really tense, and the lakers didn't have any real option down the stretch, other than odom, or bynum who should have got the ball a bit more down the stretch.

Also, dallas players played their part tremendously. Dirk Nowitski made the right plays at the top of the key, and they made some good shots. The lakers can come back, but it will be extremely tough. The Mavericks are flat out better than the lakers.

I love how its always the Mavs having success because the Lakers didnt do something, or the Lakers let the Mavs do something, or because the Lakers arent playing their best. Ever think its because of the way the Mavs are playing? The Lakers dont have the huge size advantage in this series like they do over alot of teams. Its 3-0, this isnt a fluke. The Mavs have been the better team the entire series outside of 2 quarters in game 1.

I love how its always the Mavs having success because the Lakers didnt do something, or the Lakers let the Mavs do something, or because the Lakers arent playing their best. Ever think its because of the way the Mavs are playing? The Lakers dont have the huge size advantage in this series like they do over alot of teams. Its 3-0, this isnt a fluke. The Mavs have been the better team the entire series outside of 2 quarters in game 1.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I'm not a Laker fan and I know Pau's playing bad but some dudes are going in on him too much.  Without Pau, the Lakers don't get two championship rings.  Without him, Boston wins game 7 last year.  
That was last year. This is this year. He deserves all of the criticism he is getting right now. He hasn't shown up for the playoffs yet. The Lakers are playing 4 on 5 out there every time Gasol is on the court. He didn't cover Dirk when he was at the top of the key shooting the lights out and he was asleep on the offensive side of the ball. He's been a non-factor this series.

Let's not even get started on the foul shooting discrepancy. 14 FTA to 29
roll.gif
. @$%#@*%%.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I'm not a Laker fan and I know Pau's playing bad but some dudes are going in on him too much.  Without Pau, the Lakers don't get two championship rings.  Without him, Boston wins game 7 last year.  
That was last year. This is this year. He deserves all of the criticism he is getting right now. He hasn't shown up for the playoffs yet. The Lakers are playing 4 on 5 out there every time Gasol is on the court. He didn't cover Dirk when he was at the top of the key shooting the lights out and he was asleep on the offensive side of the ball. He's been a non-factor this series.

Let's not even get started on the foul shooting discrepancy. 14 FTA to 29
roll.gif
. @$%#@*%%.

damn its over.... i was gonna say good thing about the lakers losing is it would put an end to all these arrogant laker predictions but then dude above said they was gonna win 4 straight lol

damn its over.... i was gonna say good thing about the lakers losing is it would put an end to all these arrogant laker predictions but then dude above said they was gonna win 4 straight lol

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

His will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!
Someone is delusional. 
laugh.gif

I like this dude's style.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

His will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!
Someone is delusional. 
laugh.gif

I like this dude's style.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

This scripted NBA #%$& be killin' me.
Really? Really? If it was scripted, the preferred script for Stern would be a Lebron and Kobe Final. You can't be serious. Just give credit where credit is due. Stay over there in the WDYWT thread homie.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

This scripted NBA #%$& be killin' me.
Really? Really? If it was scripted, the preferred script for Stern would be a Lebron and Kobe Final. You can't be serious. Just give credit where credit is due. Stay over there in the WDYWT thread homie.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

This

The gap between the best teams in the NBA isn't big.  Dallas is a great team and they are proving it. 

Originally Posted by Essential1

To reiterate... The Lakers have the TALENT to come back down 3-0... But not the HEART....

2 at home... 2 away... And Dallas is not the toughest road place.. If I was playing Oddsmakers on PTI... I give it 15%....
Yeah.We just need 2 wins to get into the Mavs head. But we don't even have one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

To reiterate... The Lakers have the TALENT to come back down 3-0... But not the HEART....

2 at home... 2 away... And Dallas is not the toughest road place.. If I was playing Oddsmakers on PTI... I give it 15%....
Yeah.We just need 2 wins to get into the Mavs head. But we don't even have one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

This

The gap between the best teams in the NBA isn't big.  Dallas is a great team and they are proving it. 

Back
Top Bottom