[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I love how its always the Mavs having success because the Lakers didnt do something, or the Lakers let the Mavs do something, or because the Lakers arent playing their best. Ever think its because of the way the Mavs are playing? The Lakers dont have the huge size advantage in this series like they do over alot of teams. Its 3-0, this isnt a fluke. The Mavs have been the better team the entire series outside of 2 quarters in game 1.

What do you expect though? Many Laker fans simply can't believe that another team is better or playing better than them. It's this elitism that makes many people in here loathe them.
Chandler and Haywood have made a huge difference for the Mavs, I remember when they had the likes of Bradley, Dampier, Diop
sick.gif
This.

I won't count the Lakers out until they're really out though. If someone's gonna be able to come back from being down 3-0, it's a team like the Lakers. So, you definitely can't count them out. The Mavs need to close it out on Sunday, or else with every game ahead the pressure's going to shift back on them and Lakers will regain the advantage. Series is not over.

A team playing better =  What your team is not doing + What their team is doing + What you are not stopping them from doing...

!*$+@%#+ idea to try and make a point about Lakers fans...  

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I love how its always the Mavs having success because the Lakers didnt do something, or the Lakers let the Mavs do something, or because the Lakers arent playing their best. Ever think its because of the way the Mavs are playing? The Lakers dont have the huge size advantage in this series like they do over alot of teams. Its 3-0, this isnt a fluke. The Mavs have been the better team the entire series outside of 2 quarters in game 1.

What do you expect though? Many Laker fans simply can't believe that another team is better or playing better than them. It's this elitism that makes many people in here loathe them.
Chandler and Haywood have made a huge difference for the Mavs, I remember when they had the likes of Bradley, Dampier, Diop
sick.gif
This.

I won't count the Lakers out until they're really out though. If someone's gonna be able to come back from being down 3-0, it's a team like the Lakers. So, you definitely can't count them out. The Mavs need to close it out on Sunday, or else with every game ahead the pressure's going to shift back on them and Lakers will regain the advantage. Series is not over.

A team playing better =  What your team is not doing + What their team is doing + What you are not stopping them from doing...

!*$+@%#+ idea to try and make a point about Lakers fans...  

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

roll.gif

DAMN!

LAKERS FANS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I FRIGGIN TOLD YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lakers losing has zero impact on if Miami is going to win according to your posts. You should of wanted to play us in the finals and beat us just to rub it in our faces, but now you guys are going to be in the same position we are in next round. Good luck

All My Lakers fans keep the faith, pray to god and trust in god.Pray for the Lakers to do good and get this series to a game 7. 

We'll beat those Mavs on Sunday and avoid the sweep, then Lakers will head back to Staples Center on Tuesday for game 5. They should be able to get at least one win at home in this series which means this series WILL be going to a game 6 . Game 6 will be Thursday May 12 where they head back to Dallas get some revenge Shock the Mavs fans defeat them and force a game 7 at the Staples Center on May 15th! THen on May 15th We'll have the crowd on our cide the air filled with excitement and Lakers will win game 7.  I highly doubt the defending champions are going to get swept so WE WILL see a game 5 at the staples center on Tuesday May 8th. Lakers will keep this series alive by winning come this Sunday!! LETS GO LAKERS!!!

All My Lakers fans keep the faith, pray to god and trust in god.Pray for the Lakers to do good and get this series to a game 7. 

We'll beat those Mavs on Sunday and avoid the sweep, then Lakers will head back to Staples Center on Tuesday for game 5. They should be able to get at least one win at home in this series which means this series WILL be going to a game 6 . Game 6 will be Thursday May 12 where they head back to Dallas get some revenge Shock the Mavs fans defeat them and force a game 7 at the Staples Center on May 15th! THen on May 15th We'll have the crowd on our cide the air filled with excitement and Lakers will win game 7.  I highly doubt the defending champions are going to get swept so WE WILL see a game 5 at the staples center on Tuesday May 8th. Lakers will keep this series alive by winning come this Sunday!! LETS GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

This scripted NBA #%$& be killin' me.
Really? Really? If it was scripted, the preferred script for Stern would be a Lebron and Kobe Final. You can't be serious. Just give credit where credit is due. Stay over there in the WDYWT thread homie.

I call it like I see it, #%$& you talkin' bout? And I ain't ya' homie!!!
Gonna tell me where to post?

@&$% please....
Get your glasses checked then.  You might need a new prescription if THAT's what you're seeing, HOMIE.
laugh.gif

Really? Really? If it was scripted, the preferred script for Stern would be a Lebron and Kobe Final. You can't be serious. Just give credit where credit is due. Stay over there in the WDYWT thread homie.

@&$% please....
Get your glasses checked then.  You might need a new prescription if THAT's what you're seeing, HOMIE.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon man, if there is such thing as a God you really think this entity gives a damn about the Lakers winning a series?!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon man, if there is such thing as a God you really think this entity gives a damn about the Lakers winning a series?!

@&$% please....
2dr8n6b.jpg

@&$% please....
2dr8n6b.jpg

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I FRIGGIN TOLD YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

So, because the Lakers are down 3-0 right now, Miami is winning the championship?

don't you guys still have to eliminate boston, and chicago before even making it to the finals?

Originally Posted by enrique23

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

So, because the Lakers are down 3-0 right now, Miami is winning the championship?

don't you guys still have to eliminate boston, and chicago before even making it to the finals?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom