LAKERS FANS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I FRIGGIN TOLD YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lakers losing has zero impact on if Miami is going to win according to your posts. You should of wanted to play us in the finals and beat us just to rub it in our faces, but now you guys are going to be in the same position we are in next round. Good luck

We not ATL. 

We play DEFENSE.

You think we gonna let Rose get to the bucket like that? 
roll.gif

Miami is taking it bro,  get your fishing gear ready 
laugh.gif
Yes Rose is going to get to the bucket like that.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I FRIGGIN TOLD YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lakers losing has zero impact on if Miami is going to win according to your posts. You should of wanted to play us in the finals and beat us just to rub it in our faces, but now you guys are going to be in the same position we are in next round. Good luck

We not ATL. 

We play DEFENSE.

You think we gonna let Rose get to the bucket like that? 
roll.gif

Miami is taking it bro,  get your fishing gear ready 
laugh.gif
Yes Rose is going to get to the bucket like that.

Damn I wasn't even trying to be funny... thanks for telling me I didn't accomplish something I wasn't going for. Also, the sack, get off it.

Whatever you laker fans say are CLUELESS, and talking out yall buttcheeks
laugh.gif

Yall goin fishinggggggggggg

F I S H I N G

I

S

H

I

N

G

Just get off the computer, Take ya L and wait till Sunday
laugh.gif

Also the tweet by Skip Bayless about Kobe coming in at 7:35 and getting out scored.. Im surprised no one else notice this.

Do you know who else entered into the game with 7:35 left in the game??????? Pau Gasol for Lamar Odom...

Then Dirk makes a 2 pointer at 7:24 to make it 79-73 Lakers... Later Gasol makes a shot to make it 85 -78... Misplays a pick and roll leaving Dirk open for 3 (85-81) with 4:54..
1:23 left in the game tied at 91... Gasol allows a Dirk to drive with very little contest to put the Mavs up 93-91..
:39 seconds left.. Pau flops on a loose ball and allows the Mavs the offensive rebound and a second possession down by 2..

Kobe on the other hand:

At 6:12 Peja makes a big 3 to put the Mavs within 3... Kobe answers with a 2 putting the Lakers up 5..
At 4:54 Dirk makes a big 3 putting Mavs within 3.. Kobe answers putting Lakers up 5...
At 4:01 After being up by 5 and causing Dirk to commit a charge Pau takes a contested mid range shot
Leading to
At 3:43 Peja puts Mavs within 3..Kobe makes a great pass through the paint to Gasol.. who turned his back... Kobe ends up a bad foul putting Kidd at the Line..
Lakers up 1.. Kobe misses a fadeaway.. Jason Terry somehow gets his first rebound of the game.. Bynum fouls Dirk putting them up 1.

laugh.gif

F I S H I N G

I

S

H

I

N

G

laugh.gif

Also the tweet by Skip Bayless about Kobe coming in at 7:35 and getting out scored.. Im surprised no one else notice this.

Do you know who else entered into the game with 7:35 left in the game??????? Pau Gasol for Lamar Odom...

Then Dirk makes a 2 pointer at 7:24 to make it 79-73 Lakers... Later Gasol makes a shot to make it 85 -78... Misplays a pick and roll leaving Dirk open for 3 (85-81) with 4:54..
1:23 left in the game tied at 91... Gasol allows a Dirk to drive with very little contest to put the Mavs up 93-91..
:39 seconds left.. Pau flops on a loose ball and allows the Mavs the offensive rebound and a second possession down by 2..

Kobe on the other hand:

At 6:12 Peja makes a big 3 to put the Mavs within 3... Kobe answers with a 2 putting the Lakers up 5..
At 4:54 Dirk makes a big 3 putting Mavs within 3.. Kobe answers putting Lakers up 5...
At 4:01 After being up by 5 and causing Dirk to commit a charge Pau takes a contested mid range shot
Leading to
At 3:43 Peja puts Mavs within 3..Kobe makes a great pass through the paint to Gasol.. who turned his back... Kobe ends up a bad foul putting Kidd at the Line..
Lakers up 1.. Kobe misses a fadeaway.. Jason Terry somehow gets his first rebound of the game.. Bynum fouls Dirk putting them up 1.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by enrique23

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

So, because the Lakers are down 3-0 right now, Miami is winning the championship?

don't you guys still have to eliminate boston, and chicago before even making it to the finals?
That gif is getting heavy use now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's Thibbs that gets me every time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

So, because the Lakers are down 3-0 right now, Miami is winning the championship?

don't you guys still have to eliminate boston, and chicago before even making it to the finals?
That gif is getting heavy use now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's Thibbs that gets me every time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?
You don't know basketball if you think Kobe lost this game for us

So now all of a sudden it's teams that win basketball games. Funny how this argument was scoffed at the past couple years when the Cavs were getting bounced...

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?
You don't know basketball if you think Kobe lost this game for us

So now all of a sudden it's teams that win basketball games. Funny how this argument was scoffed at the past couple years when the Cavs were getting bounced...

laugh.gif

F I S H I N G

I

S

H

I

N

G

laugh.gif
Buddy most of mentioned its pretty much over get off your high horse and focus on your team, we always mention Bulls and mention how rose won't do anything, kind of like how we though Dirk wasn't going to be that dominate you will get wake up call soon enough, the difference is we got ours after back to back championships and you guys after "The Decision" sit down and go cheer for the team you have been rooting for 6 months.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Kobe on the other hand:

Leading to
Lol that was not a good pass by Kobe he left his feet with nowhere to go and tried to pass it to Gasols back and committed an even worse foul

laugh.gif

F I S H I N G

I

S

H

I

N

G

laugh.gif
Buddy most of mentioned its pretty much over get off your high horse and focus on your team, we always mention Bulls and mention how rose won't do anything, kind of like how we though Dirk wasn't going to be that dominate you will get wake up call soon enough, the difference is we got ours after back to back championships and you guys after "The Decision" sit down and go cheer for the team you have been rooting for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom