[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Mavs will choke and lose 4 straight.

choking.jpg

reaching.jpg

Originally Posted by Essential1

Also the tweet by Skip Bayless about Kobe coming in at 7:35 and getting out scored.. Im surprised no one else notice this.

Do you know who else entered into the game with 7:35 left in the game??????? Pau Gasol for Lamar Odom...

Then Dirk makes a 2 pointer at 7:24 to make it 79-73 Lakers... Later Gasol makes a shot to make it 85 -78... Misplays a pick and roll leaving Dirk open for 3 (85-81) with 4:54..
1:23 left in the game tied at 91... Gasol allows a Dirk to drive with very little contest to put the Mavs up 93-91..
:39 seconds left.. Pau flops on a loose ball and allows the Mavs the offensive rebound and a second possession down by 2..

Kobe on the other hand:

At 6:12 Peja makes a big 3 to put the Mavs within 3... Kobe answers with a 2 putting the Lakers up 5..
At 4:54 Dirk makes a big 3 putting Mavs within 3.. Kobe answers putting Lakers up 5...
At 4:01 After being up by 5 and causing Dirk to commit a charge Pau takes a contested mid range shot
Leading to
At 3:43 Peja puts Mavs within 3..Kobe makes a great pass through the paint to Gasol.. who turned his back... Kobe ends up a bad foul putting Kidd at the Line..
Lakers up 1.. Kobe misses a fadeaway.. Jason Terry somehow gets his first rebound of the game.. Bynum fouls Dirk putting them up 1.
Lol that was not a good pass by Kobe he left his feet with nowhere to go and tried to pass it to Gasols back and committed an even worse foul

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?
You don't know basketball if you think Kobe lost this game for us

So now all of a sudden it's teams that win basketball games. Funny how this argument was scoffed at the past couple years when the Cavs were getting bounced...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?

So now all of a sudden it's teams that win basketball games. Funny how this argument was scoffed at the past couple years when the Cavs were getting bounced...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Get your fishing gear ready bro, yall DONE.

i'm not even talking about the Lakers in my post, yet you bring them up to cover up the stupidity of your post? ok.

again, how does the Lakers being down 3-0 guarantee the Heat a championship? Prove it to me

Get your fishing gear ready bro, yall DONE.

i'm not even talking about the Lakers in my post, yet you bring them up to cover up the stupidity of your post? ok.

again, how does the Lakers being down 3-0 guarantee the Heat a championship? Prove it to me

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?

Well I wasn't one of the people that felt that was the case, so those people still may feel that way. don't assume everyone's opinion has changed based on my individual comment

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?

Well I wasn't one of the people that felt that was the case, so those people still may feel that way. don't assume everyone's opinion has changed based on my individual comment

SnoopDogg Snoop Dogg

O 3. N we still gone winit if gasol biitch %%% snap out of it!!

Lakers need 2 bench gasol he havn girl problems n he playn like a biitch. Trade dat punk n get d howard to help bynum n odom soft %%% sucka!

roll.gif

SnoopDogg Snoop Dogg

O 3. N we still gone winit if gasol biitch %%% snap out of it!!

Lakers need 2 bench gasol he havn girl problems n he playn like a biitch. Trade dat punk n get d howard to help bynum n odom soft %%% sucka!

roll.gif

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?

but that TEAM won 60 games each year.

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?

but that TEAM won 60 games each year.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Kobe's a little too confident and calm for team down 3-0. I'd thought we'd see a more solemn interview like last year against Boston.
Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with him. I noticed this since his interviews after game 2. He's putting on this no big deal, been there, done that attitude like he doesn't want to give the Kobe haters and media the satisfaction.

Maybe's he's settled on having one more ring than Shaq.
Kobe makes a great pass through the paint to Gasol.. who turned his back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ great pass. It's ALWAYS the passers fault if they pass the ball without looking. If Kobe was looking he would've seen Pau's back turned trying to get position in case Kobe missed. That was a terrible pass by Kobe.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Kobe's a little too confident and calm for team down 3-0. I'd thought we'd see a more solemn interview like last year against Boston.
Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with him. I noticed this since his interviews after game 2. He's putting on this no big deal, been there, done that attitude like he doesn't want to give the Kobe haters and media the satisfaction.

Maybe's he's settled on having one more ring than Shaq.
Kobe makes a great pass through the paint to Gasol.. who turned his back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ great pass. It's ALWAYS the passers fault if they pass the ball without looking. If Kobe was looking he would've seen Pau's back turned trying to get position in case Kobe missed. That was a terrible pass by Kobe.

choking.jpg

dude just quit it. lakers choked games 1 and 3 away. sorry to say this but only thing mavs are gonna choke is the lakers into submission for the sweep....

i swear some of u have a hard time admitting defeat...

choking.jpg

dude just quit it. lakers choked games 1 and 3 away. sorry to say this but only thing mavs are gonna choke is the lakers into submission for the sweep....

i swear some of u have a hard time admitting defeat...

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Whatever you laker fans say are CLUELESS, and talking out yall buttcheeks
laugh.gif

Yall goin fishinggggggggggg

F I S H I N G

I

S

H

I

N

G

Just get off the computer, Take ya L and wait till Sunday
laugh.gif
Buddy most of mentioned its pretty much over get off your high horse and focus on your team, we always mention Bulls and mention how rose won't do anything, kind of like how we though Dirk wasn't going to be that dominate you will get wake up call soon enough, the difference is we got ours after back to back championships and you guys after "The Decision" sit down and go cheer for the team you have been rooting for 6 months.
i'm gonna keep tying it to you till you get it in your head 
laugh.gif

MIAMI HEAT IS WINNING THE CHIP

LAKERS ARE GETTING SWEPT

HOW BLAZERS GET 2 GAMES, AND LAKERS GET NONE LOL.

LEBRON

WADE

BOSH

AND "THE WARDEN"

laugh.gif

get the fishing gear ready

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Whatever you laker fans say are CLUELESS, and talking out yall buttcheeks
laugh.gif

Yall goin fishinggggggggggg

F I S H I N G

I

S

H

I

N

G

Just get off the computer, Take ya L and wait till Sunday
laugh.gif
Buddy most of mentioned its pretty much over get off your high horse and focus on your team, we always mention Bulls and mention how rose won't do anything, kind of like how we though Dirk wasn't going to be that dominate you will get wake up call soon enough, the difference is we got ours after back to back championships and you guys after "The Decision" sit down and go cheer for the team you have been rooting for 6 months.
i'm gonna keep tying it to you till you get it in your head 
laugh.gif

MIAMI HEAT IS WINNING THE CHIP

LAKERS ARE GETTING SWEPT

HOW BLAZERS GET 2 GAMES, AND LAKERS GET NONE LOL.

LEBRON

WADE

BOSH

AND "THE WARDEN"

laugh.gif

get the fishing gear ready

Back
Top Bottom