[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Ehhhh....Don't lose faith in Kobe. He played well. The problem is, laker fans and analyst alike, haven't been real with themselves. He isn't the same player. Even when he's playing well and scoring a lot, its off of jumpers, like tonight. He isn't getting in the paint, and making plays for himself and others. Ultimately, you don't win with jumpers, and the lakers never do. They always win with their interior, and their size. When gasol doesn't play well, the lakers don't win, flat and simple.

Fact is, the defense got really tense, and the lakers didn't have any real option down the stretch, other than odom, or bynum who should have got the ball a bit more down the stretch.

Also, dallas players played their part tremendously. Dirk Nowitski made the right plays at the top of the key, and they made some good shots. The lakers can come back, but it will be extremely tough. The Mavericks are flat out better than the lakers.

THIS. I been trying to tell LAL fans here. The Lakers go only as far as Gasol takes them.  But because they have Kobe, they think they're in the clear. As this series has shown us, Kobe is content taking jumpers all game. Dude doesn't even really post up anymore.  Father time is flying by, quick, on Kobe.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I love how its always the Mavs having success because the Lakers didnt do something, or the Lakers let the Mavs do something, or because the Lakers arent playing their best. Ever think its because of the way the Mavs are playing? The Lakers dont have the huge size advantage in this series like they do over alot of teams. Its 3-0, this isnt a fluke. The Mavs have been the better team the entire series outside of 2 quarters in game 1.

THIS.

Or more times than not, LAL fans always have that ace in the hole, blame the refs. The refs this, the refs that. It's usually something....

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by aepps20

I'm not a Laker fan and I know Pau's playing bad but some dudes are going in on him too much.  Without Pau, the Lakers don't get two championship rings.  Without him, Boston wins game 7 last year.  

We aint talking about the past, though.
He has NOT SHOWN UP IN THE PLAYOFFS
But when us 'haters' come in, commenting on what we're seeing this series, Lakers fans like to bring up how many championships they have to the etc.  We ain't talking about the past, though.

Lakers fans like to call us 'haters,' but they're going to be the first ones rooting against Lebron and the Heat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Ehhhh....Don't lose faith in Kobe. He played well. The problem is, laker fans and analyst alike, haven't been real with themselves. He isn't the same player. Even when he's playing well and scoring a lot, its off of jumpers, like tonight. He isn't getting in the paint, and making plays for himself and others. Ultimately, you don't win with jumpers, and the lakers never do. They always win with their interior, and their size. When gasol doesn't play well, the lakers don't win, flat and simple.

Fact is, the defense got really tense, and the lakers didn't have any real option down the stretch, other than odom, or bynum who should have got the ball a bit more down the stretch.

Also, dallas players played their part tremendously. Dirk Nowitski made the right plays at the top of the key, and they made some good shots. The lakers can come back, but it will be extremely tough. The Mavericks are flat out better than the lakers.

THIS. I been trying to tell LAL fans here. The Lakers go only as far as Gasol takes them.  But because they have Kobe, they think they're in the clear. As this series has shown us, Kobe is content taking jumpers all game. Dude doesn't even really post up anymore.  Father time is flying by, quick, on Kobe.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I love how its always the Mavs having success because the Lakers didnt do something, or the Lakers let the Mavs do something, or because the Lakers arent playing their best. Ever think its because of the way the Mavs are playing? The Lakers dont have the huge size advantage in this series like they do over alot of teams. Its 3-0, this isnt a fluke. The Mavs have been the better team the entire series outside of 2 quarters in game 1.

THIS.

Or more times than not, LAL fans always have that ace in the hole, blame the refs. The refs this, the refs that. It's usually something....

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by aepps20

I'm not a Laker fan and I know Pau's playing bad but some dudes are going in on him too much.  Without Pau, the Lakers don't get two championship rings.  Without him, Boston wins game 7 last year.  

We aint talking about the past, though.
He has NOT SHOWN UP IN THE PLAYOFFS
But when us 'haters' come in, commenting on what we're seeing this series, Lakers fans like to bring up how many championships they have to the etc.  We ain't talking about the past, though.

Lakers fans like to call us 'haters,' but they're going to be the first ones rooting against Lebron and the Heat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

All My Lakers fans keep the faith, pray to god and trust in god.Pray for the Lakers to do good and get this series to a game 7. 

We'll beat those Mavs on Sunday and avoid the sweep, then Lakers will head back to Staples Center on Tuesday for game 5. They should be able to get at least one win at home in this series which means this series WILL be going to a game 6 . Game 6 will be Thursday May 12 where they head back to Dallas get some revenge Shock the Mavs fans defeat them and force a game 7 at the Staples Center on May 15th! THen on May 15th We'll have the crowd on our cide the air filled with excitement and Lakers will win game 7.  I highly doubt the defending champions are going to get swept so WE WILL see a game 5 at the staples center on Tuesday May 8th. Lakers will keep this series alive by winning come this Sunday!! LETS GO LAKERS!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon man, if there is such thing as a God you really think this entity gives a damn about the Lakers winning a series?!

there is a god ..

Originally Posted by blackxme

All My Lakers fans keep the faith, pray to god and trust in god.Pray for the Lakers to do good and get this series to a game 7. 

We'll beat those Mavs on Sunday and avoid the sweep, then Lakers will head back to Staples Center on Tuesday for game 5. They should be able to get at least one win at home in this series which means this series WILL be going to a game 6 . Game 6 will be Thursday May 12 where they head back to Dallas get some revenge Shock the Mavs fans defeat them and force a game 7 at the Staples Center on May 15th! THen on May 15th We'll have the crowd on our cide the air filled with excitement and Lakers will win game 7.  I highly doubt the defending champions are going to get swept so WE WILL see a game 5 at the staples center on Tuesday May 8th. Lakers will keep this series alive by winning come this Sunday!! LETS GO LAKERS!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon man, if there is such thing as a God you really think this entity gives a damn about the Lakers winning a series?!

there is a god ..

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

roll.gif

DAMN!

LAKERS FANS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I FRIGGIN TOLD YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lakers losing has zero impact on if Miami is going to win according to your posts. You should of wanted to play us in the finals and beat us just to rub it in our faces, but now you guys are going to be in the same position we are in next round. Good luck

We not ATL. 

We play DEFENSE.

You think we gonna let Rose get to the bucket like that? 
roll.gif

Miami is taking it bro,  get your fishing gear ready 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I TOLD YALL I FRIGGIN TOLD YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lakers losing has zero impact on if Miami is going to win according to your posts. You should of wanted to play us in the finals and beat us just to rub it in our faces, but now you guys are going to be in the same position we are in next round. Good luck

We not ATL. 

We play DEFENSE.

You think we gonna let Rose get to the bucket like that? 
roll.gif

Miami is taking it bro,  get your fishing gear ready 
laugh.gif

Well, Congrats to Mavs fans. Didn't think we'd lose this series, or at the very least go out like this, but Dallas is real and the better team won.

Maybe Dallas can advance to the finals and avenge 2006. I wouldn't mind seeing Dirk get a ring. Him and the Mavs deserve it.

Well, Congrats to Mavs fans. Didn't think we'd lose this series, or at the very least go out like this, but Dallas is real and the better team won.

Maybe Dallas can advance to the finals and avenge 2006. I wouldn't mind seeing Dirk get a ring. Him and the Mavs deserve it.

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!

b0c1616aad45c2a20ea5f10728421e9fdcb4e2b5_r.gif

db126e56a3a7d452ce6a60091d0ae5ced4a60a65_r.gif

Lakers will win four straight. The Los Angeles Lakers will shock the world and do What no team has EVER done in the history of the NBA. We will win four straight games after going 0 - 3 in the playoffs, even though teams that have went up  3 - 0 in NBA playoofs are 98 - 0 in closing out the series. This time it will be 98 - 1.  THe Lakers will be the 1. THe one team to accomplish what none other has. THe Los Angeles Lakers will be known as the Greatest team in the NBA after doing this. It's not impossible to win 4 straight in a  playoffs series after losing the first 3 games even though its never been done. Lakers just have to have faith , confidence and believe in themselves. Put the 3 recent losses to the Mavs in the Past. Focus on winning one game at a time and don't panic. Dirk was good tonight but that was just luck. His luck will run out eventually. One game at a time Lakers, win one game at a time baby. The series ain't over so you Lakers haters can shut up already.

We going to win 4 straight against the Mavs  I cant wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets go lakers!!! Lets go Kobe!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This will be talked about all over the world ! Headlines reading LA Lakers over come 3 - 0 defecit beat mavs 4 straight and advance to round 3! This will be great! This is the only good thing about losing 3 straight in the playoffs because Lakers will do something no  other team has done after losing the first 3 games of a playoffs series. WE WILL DEFEAT THE MAVERICKS in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES!!! Mavs fans will be crying talkign about how much they want a ring! Lets go LAKERS!!!!! 3 - PEAT COMING UP!!

b0c1616aad45c2a20ea5f10728421e9fdcb4e2b5_r.gif

db126e56a3a7d452ce6a60091d0ae5ced4a60a65_r.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

So, because the Lakers are down 3-0 right now, Miami is winning the championship?

don't you guys still have to eliminate boston, and chicago before even making it to the finals?
That gif is getting heavy use now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

So, because the Lakers are down 3-0 right now, Miami is winning the championship?

don't you guys still have to eliminate boston, and chicago before even making it to the finals?
That gif is getting heavy use now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

man you just are not funny
laugh.gif

You always go for the "lulz"

Originally Posted by HankMoody

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

man you just are not funny
laugh.gif

You always go for the "lulz"

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

Get your fishing gear ready bro, yall DONE.

roll.gif

DAMN!

I

TOLD

YALL

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

IT!!!

Get your fishing gear ready bro, yall DONE.

Damn I wasn't even trying to be funny... thanks for telling me I didn't accomplish something I wasn't going for. Also, the sack, get off it.

Back
Top Bottom