[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Greg Monroe will get more than the Lakers will pay.

I really think they preserve there cap space
.I don't see them going after anyone, and with just a draft pick player, I could really see us keeping dantoni and having another tank year.

Phoenix has our pick top 5 protected..
Could you imagine us landing a top 5 pick this year and sucking next year also, then going out and getting another top 5 pick.

Add k love plus old Kobe and two young guns?

I think this is a real possibility.

deny
deny
deny

please-cross-fingers-o.gif

I have no idea if Zach LaVine will make it, but this right here, is an example of what I spoke of earlier....

LaVine is a product of the ’90s, that time when Michael Jordan was ending and Kobe Bryant was beginning. Bryant is still LaVine’s basketball ideal, but it was Jordan who first got him interested in the game. It wasn’t what Jordan did against the Jazz or Sonics. LaVine was born in 1995. His defining Jordan performance was against a team of talent-stealing Martians. Sometime around age 5, LaVine saw Space Jam for the first time. Within a year, he wore out that VHS tape. “It would finish, and he would just turn it back on,” his father, Paul LaVine, says.

Basketball became an obsession. The family backyard was a training ground for learning to imitate moves from his favorite basketball compilations, like the Stephon Marbury–hosted Ankle Breakers. LaVine had a gift for mimicry and, eventually, a gift for repetition. It would serve him well as his father pushed LaVine to refine his jump shot. Paul would arrange five inflated kiddie pools around the arc, each filled with balls bought at the local Goodwill, and have LaVine replicate the NBA 3-point contest over and over. As Zach got older, the drills evolved — big ball, heavy ball, one-dribble pull-ups — but the routine’s spirit remained the same. “We just put in hours and hours,” the younger LaVine says. “Countless hours.” Before games, after games, it didn’t matter. The pair shot every day, even in rainy Seattle. When the cold came, LaVine chose a pair of gloves over a heated gym.

Basketball junkie.

idgaf

That dude is comedy. 
laugh.gif

His photobomb where he comes up in front of Bron got me weak so many times.

Just look at him up there w/ that champagne.

That's jokes, man. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom