[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Isn't RCK in Socal now? Or am I mixed up?

But I guess old habits die hard. He's got all these Bosh gifs collected and saved, I mean how could he not look at them?

Sorry, rck. I appreciate the hilarity and all, but my Laker brethren is still my brethren. Sooo...
When you live in Sacrameno you don't have a lot of options for things to do. I guess Rck's choice of activity today is staring at .gifs of Bosh constantly opening his mouth.

Dat Sac Town Life

But I guess old habits die hard. He's got all these Bosh gifs collected and saved, I mean how could he not look at them?
Naw man, still job hunting. It blows 

Its ok @DarthSka

chris%20bosh%20high%20five.gif

Jokes aside, as far as Chris Bosh goes...

Colin Cowerd brought up something interesting today.

The one guy Laker fans aren't thinking about but the organization might be is Bosh.

If Miami for some crazy reason can't pay the man what he's looking for this summer, Lakers might realistically take a look at him.

As much as we laugh at Bosh, Colin made
Some pretty good points. As big of a goofball as the guy is he's flying under the radar in Miami, but he's capable of playing high quality minutes for us. High IQ scorer, high IQ passed, decent (if not better) defender. Can hit long range shots.

I can already see CP's blood boiling over, but hey... I didn't bring it up, your boy Colin did :lol:

Just an interesting thought... It might be a dark horse acquisition that Mitch might have his eyes on for next year.

Discuss :nerd:

bosh is underrated imo but he needs a guy that does the dirty work for him

Naw man, still job hunting. It blows 

Its ok @DarthSka

chris%20bosh%20high%20five.gif

Can you imagine Bosh and Pau on the same team :lol:

the amount of head touches would be astronomical.

Jokes aside, as far as Chris Bosh goes...

Colin Cowerd brought up something interesting today.

The one guy Laker fans aren't thinking about but the organization might be is Bosh.

If Miami for some crazy reason can't pay the man what he's looking for this summer, Lakers might realistically take a look at him.

As much as we laugh at Bosh, Colin made
Some pretty good points. As big of a goofball as the guy is he's flying under the radar in Miami, but he's capable of playing high quality minutes for us. High IQ scorer, high IQ passed, decent (if not better) defender. Can hit long range shots.

I can already see CP's blood boiling over, but hey... I didn't bring it up, your boy Colin did :lol:

Just an interesting thought... It might be a dark horse acquisition that Mitch might have his eyes on for next year.

Discuss :nerd:

Eh, I wouldn't be irate, dependent on what else came along with.

For instance, Pau would have to go. And would Mitch be tryin to play Bosh at C, and love at PF in 2015?

I would assume that the pick would then be PG (Exum) or SF (Wiggins-Parker)

PG, Kobe, Parker, Love, Bosh (gonna need to win a lot of high scoring affairs)
PG, Kobe, Wiggins, Love, Bosh (still high scoring, but a little better defense with Wiggins and Bosh hopefully helping)
Exum, Kobe, SF, Love, Bosh (need Exum to become an elite defender, sign a 3D SF (Lance? :nerd: ) and Bosh could help)

Not terrible, but I don't expect Bosh to leave the situation he's in.

Bosh + Love would certainly be dream scenario's for D'Antoni's style tho. Both can space the floor, or operate in the post if needed. Both can pass, rebound, Mike would be elated with those 2.

If Exum turned into anything resembling Rondo, even 3.0, you know he would do numbers even moreso than Marshall, Farmar, Blake would, with more length, and better defense.

in terms of PnR defense, bosh is very mobile

love and bosh would be the ultimate stretch front court players but who is the more reliable post player during crunch time?

kobe? :nerd:

Last edited:
Farmar's defensive numbers are pretty good. Not elite level, but can't ask for much better out of a backup.

Exum, Kobe, SF, Love, Bosh (need Exum to become an elite defender, sign a 3D SF (Lance? :nerd: ) and Bosh could help)
Dear sweet baby Jesus... 

That's the best defensive unit I can think of with the parts we all expect to be out there.

Exum, Lance, and Bosh would be upgrades on defense without a doubt, and Love while not elite, does secure rebounds, ie stops, so that's at least something.

And Kobe, well......in moments he'll at least try, and Lance would certainly cover the toughest covers, but from November til March, be a lot of buckets given up by #24. :lol:

The more I think about it...
Exum, Kobe, SF, Love, Bosh (need Exum to become an elite defender, sign a 3D SF (Lance?
nerd.gif
) and Bosh could help)
... this SLU is BEAUTIFUL.

If that SF were Lance, we would not NOT win the next eleventy championships after that roster was put together.

I will now be actively cheering for this.

Just doing my part. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom