[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
im not sure if i understand how this works

when we give up 63 points in a half we are supposed to blame dantoni

but when we only let them score 43 in the second half we dont bring it up or only credit the players for their effort

am i doing it right???

You must be related to CP somehow.

EVERYONE. LETS BOWN DOWN TO D'ANTONI, THE TEAM "ONLY" ALLOWED 103 POINTS TONIGHT.

Gimme a break man... Memphis had a HORRIBLE 3rd quarter shooting performance, and you want us to change our views on D'Antoni as a head coach because they couldnt shoot the ball into the ocean in the 2nd half? :lol:

Last edited:
long lost great grandson? 
nerd.gif

Recap.

Back to back, on road, Indy-Memphis, outmanned, down 22, fight alllllllllllllllllllll the way back to within 3, with NOTHING to play for,

Coaching.

Yeah, ok.

BTW, Mitch, glad you held on to Kaman DNP, and Jordan Hill 6 minutes. Nice. Glad to still be payin those guys. Rather have those 6 total minutes than reset the Repeater tax.

Some of it was statistical regression.
Some of it was memph just shooting the lights out.
Some of it was complete breakdowns.
Some of it was making 13 triples to cut it to a respectable margin.

The only constant..........was a deficit. Oh, and Pringles pringling(letting wes continue to get eaten alive under the rim and giving giving jordan hill zero 2nd half mins)

(letting wes continue to get eaten alive under the rim and giving giving jordan hill zero 2nd half mins)

Exactly.

But none of that is brought up. :lol:

Because they got flat out COLD in the 3rd quarter were supposed to discuss masterful defensive coaching>

They had a cold 17 point 3rd quarter, thats the only reason they "only" had 43 in the 2nd half.

Even if it was good coaching...

Cool. Good job coach who is being paid 5 million dollars to coach.
You made adjustments and we played a little better defense.

Someone throw him a parade! :lol:

Last edited:
good good, i was doing it right

good things happen ====> credit everyone (players, other team, the wind) except for the coach

bad things happen ====> blame the coach

Damn, I forgot the Laker plane was two hours late because of ice, meaning they got in even later, hencea slow start? :nerd:

But naw, those things don't affect players in the NBA, ever.

:lol:

It's ok tho, no need to be thankful when that Top 3 pick rolls in. Not at all.

Damn, I forgot the Laker plane was two hours late because of ice, meaning they got in even later, hencea slow start? :nerd:

But naw, those things don't affect players in the NBA, ever.

It's ok tho, no need to be thankful when that Top 3 pick rolls in. Not at all.

We'll all make sure to thank CP for the top 3 pick, because your pro tank approach literally willed our team to victory (aka losses), which led to the top 3 pick.

What would we do without people who root for losses?

Man, without you guys the Lakers might of actually made it to the playoffs these days. Thanks for having such a great impact on our tanking! :smokin

good good, i was doing it right

good things happen ====> credit everyone (players, other team, the wind) except for the coach

bad things happen ====> blame the coach

GM too, don't forget the GM.

Good things, Mitch.

Bad things, Jim Buss.

Things get done, Mitch.

Nothing gets done, not Mitch.

Waaaaaaaiiiiiiittttttt, is there some way.......can we..........how can we also blame this loss on Kobe?????

Didn't shoot enough? :nerd:

It truly is amazing how right you always want to be.
And that you want to remind everyone how right you are every day.

Everyday.

As if getting everyone in the Laker thread to feel stupid about their views or opinions gives you real enjoyment in life.

Its crazy. but so be it. If it makes you happy to constantly bash on your own fan base, instead of focusing on something different for just one day... Continue.

Last edited:
You're getting serious again.......... :lol:

Breathe easy my friend, no need to thank me for Top 3, I have nothing to do with it.*

*I'm not NobleKane

**Ska will get that reference.

***Ska will laugh

**** Might send me a PM

its like when you first start dating a girl its all "wow we have this in common and we have that in common" "look at all the things that are great about her! what a perfect girl!"

then when you break up its "wow we dont agree on anything" "what a B, she is the worst! she is nothing like me!"

when you dont like someone you naturally only notice the bad things and ignore the good things, leading you to think that that person cant do anything right

when you like someone you naturally only notice the good things and ignore the bad things

since none of us got dumped by dantoni (or any member of the lakers organization), why dont we try to pay attention to both the good and bad that comes from each person?

like rather than seeing wes guarding zbo and jumping to the conclusion "dantoni is the worst coach ever", see that remember that but also see and remember the great ball movement that happens the next play. then after you gather all this information you can come to some kind of conclusion for example "mike dantoni may not be the best defensive coach but he has our offense looking real good for the talent we have, i guess each coach has their own pros and cons"

imo thats a better way to think about things than only focusing on the bad or the good

Or the fact that Wes caused an equal disruption to the Grizz defense pulling one of their bigs to the peremiter.

Reminds me of when warriors fans became kings fans when warriors started sucking and kings got good then went back to being warriors fans when kings went back to sucking and all of a sudden the warriors fans hated the lakers lol

Last edited:
Reminds me of when warriors fans became kings fans then went back to being warriors fans and all of a sudden the warriors fans hated the lakers lol
 I had my boy from the bay come up for the Kings-Warriors game last week and we were talking about how in the early 2000s Oracle used to be Arco South, now that the tables are turned and the Warriors are good and the Kings are bad, Arco is now Oracle North
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The amount of passes MDA gets is downright hilarious at this point. First it was no training camp, then it was injured Dwight, this year its injured players, bad roster, and now we giving him a pass because of late arrivals to cities.

Some of you guys, I swear you must be on his payroll...

Back
Top Bottom