[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
On 59 percent shooting. Or whatever it is. Cant blame lack of bodies today.

At least the designated stretch 4 is having an ok game...aside from being bodied on the other end.

I'm not really high on Exum. He would be Rudy gay at best. Meeh... maybe its a bit too harsh but yea.. I would take Randle over him.

I'm from Australia if that matters.

Rck u think i could play fir this laker squad? Finna drive to el segundo tomorrow
Ehhhh maybe. I see you more as a Calderon type distributor and the Lakers already have that type of player in Marshall and Nash.

The Kings could probably use you but I'm not sure how you feel about slave labor

licensed to ball licensed to ball wants a recap of our battle, wanna write one up and I'll write one from my perspective and then we can compare how differently we viewed things? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Rck u think i could play fir this laker squad? Finna drive to el segundo tomorrow
Ehhhh maybe. I see you more as a Calderon type distributor and the Lakers already have that type of player in Marshall and Nash.

The Kings could probably use you but I'm not sure how you feel about slave labor

licensed to ball licensed to ball wants a recap of our battle, wanna write one up and I'll write one from my perspective and then we can compare how differently we viewed things? :nerd: :lol:

Yes will write one up if i dont fall asleep when i get home

Better yet lets have. Rematch and ltb can watch you get destroyed again :evil:

I am down. I'll holla if I make it back down again, still holding out hope for final rounds interview at UCLA

I am down. I'll holla if I make it back down again, still holding out hope for final rounds interview at UCLA
Good lick. Hope u get the job. Then u can officially become a laker fan [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128156[/emoji][emoji]128153[/emoji][emoji]128154[/emoji]

Ok, lose tonight, we are in the 4th spot, a game behind Orlando.

Guys, we COULD be a game from the top 3. (Wiggins, Parker, Embiid)

Y'all realize this year would become the best Laker season since 2010????????????

No title in 2011, no pick.
No title in 2012, no pick.
No title in 2013, no pick.
No title in 2014, Top 3 pick.

2014. :pimp:

I't may night have been a highlight dunk but that passing play just now is def a top 10 play of the night. Counted 6 passes without the ball touching the ground.
Beautiful passing.

Last edited:
Ok, lose tonight, we are in the 4th spot, a game behind Orlando.

Guys, we COULD be a game from the top 3. (Wiggins, Parker, Embiid)

Y'all realize this year would become the best Laker season since 2010????????????

No title in 2011, no pick.
No title in 2012, no pick.
No title in 2013, no pick.
No title in 2014, Top 3 pick.

pimp.gif
Sounds good to me.

im not sure if i understand how this works

when we give up 63 points in a half we are supposed to blame dantoni

but when we only let them score 43 in the second half we dont bring it up or only credit the players for their effort

am i doing it right???

Back
Top Bottom