[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
roll.gif
 at the team spending halftime watching the halftime show

but then how will you root for meaningless wins? >D

Hop off buddy. Go hang on CP's posts.

Half the people in here rooting against the Lakers, season has been an abomination. I want us to get this savior top 5 pick so I can go back to this thread with not having to argue with half the people in here about whether we want the Lakers to win or not.

Keep enjoying these losses though...

but then how will you root for meaningless wins? 
grin.gif
Hop off buddy. Go hang on CP's posts.

Half the people in here rooting against the Lakers, season has been an abomination. I want us to get this savior top 5 pick so I can go back to this thread with not having to argue with half the people in here about whether we want the Lakers to win or not.

Keep enjoying these losses though...
lets win more games so we can get that top 5 pick 
pimp.gif

lets win more games so we can get that top 5 pick :pimp:

I don't understand why you don't understand this. Me cheering for the LAKERS and HOPING THEY WIN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OUTCOME!

THE LAKERS ARE HORRIBLE, BUT LET ME CHEER FOR THEM IN PEACE JESUS CHRIST.

THEIR DEFENSE SUCKS AND THEIR COACH IS HORRIBLE, I CAN STILL COMMENT ON THESE CAN'T I?

I will not cheer for them to lose, they will lose on their own, but I will damn right comment on how bad they look and how bad their coaching is.

lets win more games so we can get that top 5 pick 
pimp.gif
I don't understand why you don't understand this. Me cheering for the LAKERS and HOPING THEY WIN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OUTCOME!

THE LAKERS ARE HORRIBLE, BUT LET ME CHEER FOR THEM IN PEACE JESUS CHRIST.

THEIR DEFENSE SUCKS AND THEIR COACH IS HORRIBLE, I CAN STILL COMMENT ON THESE CAN'T I?

I will not cheer for them to lose, they will lose on their own, but I will damn right comment on how bad they look and how bad their coaching is.
the sad thing is bad basketball opinions dont go away after we stop taking 
frown.gif

you should get yourself a snickers bar though 
wink.gif

Wednesday:

Magic @ Sixers - Easy Magic win
Lakers @ Grizzles - Easy Lakers loss
Hawks @ Celtics - C's could get a W. Hawks on back to back and missing depth.
Suns @ Jazz - If Jazz can hang around they can steal in the 4th

Last edited:
"That's why you have to be disciplined and implement discipline, that's how you kind of make that better or make that not a factor," Gasol said when asked about the Lakers' collection of players, himself included, on expiring deals."I don't think there's a lot of discipline right now."

When asked to detail what type of discipline he was seeking, Gasol brought up another issue, pointing to D'Antoni's decision to play a small-ball lineup against the plus-sized Pacers.

"The type that will allow us to compete a little better," said Gasol after Indiana outrebounded L.A. 62-42. "I think when you have a lineup like Zach [Randolph] and Marc [Gasol] tomorrow (the Lakers finish off their two-game road back-to-back Wednesday against the Memphis Grizzlies), you have to match up accordingly a little bit, I think. That's just me."

Gasol wasn't done there.

"If we want to continue to play small, we have to play to that advantage and utilize more quickness," Gasol said. "But if we get outrebounded by 20 rebounds, I don't care who you are and what you do, it's not going to work. You're not going to win."

"You just got to be really active defensively when you're small like that and let's see what happens [Wednesday], if Wes continues to start or if we actually try to match up and utilize our size because we do have guys with size that can do well,"

I know Pau Gasol isn't talking about defense. Or we need to play bigger, which means he will be moved further away from the basket, and then complain about touches.

Pau Gasol's passive aggressive, "it isn't me" ******** is the worst.

And the correct answer
D'Antoni, who said at shootaround Tuesday morning, "if we just match up with [the Pacers], they're going to kick our butts,"

You only match up against teams as good or worse than you. If you are the worse team, simply trying to play big against a big team, where the bigs are much more skilled, they are going to kill you.

That's why bad teams are bad teams, only way they win is because they have to pull wins out of their *** most of the time.

Last edited:
i wonder why this idiot dantoni wont play a bigger lineup

*checks roster for centers*

Rob Sacre

Chris Kaman

Pau Gasol

oh...

good morning lakers fam! i voted on the poll :smile:

not that it matters but what else is there to talk about :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom