[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

i wonder why this idiot dantoni wont play a bigger lineup

*checks roster for centers*

Rob Sacre

Chris Kaman

Pau Gasol

oh...
Hill couldve gotten that start at the 4, his activeness would have been more effective in the paint. they out-rebounded us, that and turnovers really did the team in.

that 3rd quarter though...ill give it to Mike D, he has the team playing hard but wtf happens during  halftime...

teams just toy around with the Lakers allowing them to stay in the game and then flip the switch in the 3rd. same as most of last season. was very evident vs. Houston a few games ago

Last edited:
i can only see them win maybe 2-3 games at most with the remaining schedule even if kobe comes back. now if it so happens that everyone decides to come back, then that would really could potentially screw things up :lol:

still have games vs orlando at home, at milwaukee, and at utah

Last edited:
Tuesday's game against the Pacers kicks off a very difficult stretch for the Lakers, with 17 of their final 26 games coming against teams with .500 records or better. It's not going to get any easier for the 19-38 Lakers, who have, on average, lost two out of every three games they've played this season.

163.gif

Tuesday's game against the Pacers kicks off a very difficult stretch for the Lakers, with 17 of their final 26 games coming against teams with .500 records or better. It's not going to get any easier for the 19-38 Lakers, who have, on average, lost two out of every three games they've played this season.
163.gif

CP: 32-50
Vral1: 53-29
Vindeezy: 45-37
Sea manup: 46-36
Kal-El: 40-42
Ohmygosher: 56-26
Freeze: 42-40
Essential: 46-36
PMatic: 27-55
Zube: 42-40
NobleKane: 26-56
Lakers29: 45-37
Grandtheftbike: 46-36
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s: 27-55
Cleansneaksonly: 28-54
Menacin: 47-35
Kb83qwick: 43-39
Had Pants: 42-40
DarthSka: 42-40
leemealone: 82-0
MR J: 51-31
Franc: 45-37
MMoreno: 47-35
WhatIsLove: 46-36
DrizzyD: 45-37
SithLord: 43-39
Tuna629: 43-49
TheJrob: 45-37
00david00: 44-38
HybridSoldier: 40-44

Season record prediction update.

Just for the record, I never actually gave a specific record prediction so.... I'm technically not going to be wrong :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
Sonofa....I am the only one to guess in the 30's and I still picked way too many wins. :smh:

NobleKane sittin pretty right about now.

Looooooooottttttttaaaaaaa 45-50 win seasons up there. :lol: :lol:

Don't go to a Clipper game though. The experience of watching a game with the type of fans that go to Clippers games = atrocious.

Agreed 1000000000000%. I always get free Clippers tickets for section 116 right behind the bench + free parking next to Staples center, I'll have to say I would still rather sit in the 300s and park 2 blocks away at a Lakers game.

Several reasons :

1) Staples center just looks much better with the proper lighting + colors
2) Actual championship banners + retired jerseys rather than selfies
3) Crowd is better (although I would have to say that the Laker fans aren't that great either, especially in the lower sections). Clipper fans usually only cheer when BG or DJ has a huge dunk. They've gotten better recently but still.
4) The entertainment during timeouts and half time is much better. Laker girls >>>>> Clipper Spirit. I would say the highlight of the entertainment at a Clippers game is that one dude taking off like 10 Clippers jerseys.
5) Music is much better. At Clipper games they simply crank up the bass to uncomfortable levels.
6) You won' want to miss the introductions at a Laker game. At Clipper games, the highlight of the intro is a video with DJ and Matt Barnes lip-syncing to some rap songs and doing some fake DJ stuff. Also, BG gets introduced the last instead of CP3.
7) At Clipper games, CP3 can't even get a proper MVP chant during his free throws. Half of the time, he only gets a half-assed "CP3" chant.
8) Last but definitely not the least, the ladies at Laker games (especially in 100s section) is TOP NOTCH. Clipper games, not so much.

I know the Lakers are awful, but that probably means you can get a cheaper ticket!

Last edited:

lets win more games so we can get that top 5 pick 
pimp.gif
I don't understand why you don't understand this. Me cheering for the LAKERS and HOPING THEY WIN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OUTCOME!

THE LAKERS ARE HORRIBLE, BUT LET ME CHEER FOR THEM IN PEACE JESUS CHRIST.

THEIR DEFENSE SUCKS AND THEIR COACH IS HORRIBLE, I CAN STILL COMMENT ON THESE CAN'T I?

I will not cheer for them to lose, they will lose on their own, but I will damn right comment on how bad they look and how bad their coaching is.
THANK YOU!!!

I want them to win... and THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT THEY WILL. 
laugh.gif

They lose, and these derps wanna act like the reason they lost is because they were hoping for it, like their '#RigginforWiggins" posts have ANYTHING to do with the game.

"Well I want us to get a top 5 pick, so I'm cheering for us to lose."

Awesome. What you cheer for, hope for, pray for, want, and desire... has NOTHING to do with what happens.

Nothing.

Contribution level: zero

Every single one of us. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom