[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
dont worry guys tonights game will put everyone at ease

and no, the warriors arent playing tonight

Okay serious draft question

If we do get the number 1 pick overall and lets say Magic or Philly really really really want Jabari or Wiggins and they offer us their 2 first round picks.
(Magic - 3rd and 13th pick ) or (Philly 2nd and 11th pick) Would you guys do it?

gottdamn yes!

i just wish the bucks werent in the league tho.

Typically it would be a team later than 3rd trading up.

Especially in this draft where they can just take what's left over.

4-5 becomes a numbers game.

At 4, LA would be safe for Exum, something that seems feasible. And if he came with the #11 pick as well, I'd listen real careful and could be talked into doin that deal. (really would need to know what would be there at 11ish)

At 5, depends. If the #4 team takes Randle, then you have Exum. If Exum goes at 4, then it comes down to Randle and Smart. If you think you have Love in your back pocket 2015, Randle don't make sense, but dropping from Top 1-2 down to 5 for Smart and ??? could be a real slippery slope. If you know Exum is there at 5, and you can get something to pair with him in the top dozen, it might be worth it.

Bottom line, MAX this lone asset for all it's worth.

Trading this pick for Kevin Love, not worth it.
Trading this pick for Kyrie Irving, not worth it.
Trading this pick for Melo and his ******* Bird rights, everybody dies.

Trading this pick for 2 top 12-13 picks, might be worth it. Depends on where we are, and where the two picks are.

Simply max out the asset.

Which of course Mitch will not do because he seems to have his head up his ******* *** the last year. :smh:

Trading this pick for Kevin Love, not worth it.
Trading this pick for Kyrie Irving, not worth it.
Trading this pick for Melo and his ******* Bird rights, everybody dies.

Trading this pick for 2 top 12-13 picks, might be worth it. Depends on where we are, and where the two picks are.

Simply max out the asset.

Which of course Mitch will not do because he seems to have his head up his ******* *** the last year.
mean.gif
also depends on what other bs contract they want us to take back

i dont think there are many teams who are that desperate for a top 5 pick that would trade 2 top 12-15 picks. 

Wonder if you guys can help me out. I'm heading back out to Cali this Friday, going to try to catch a game either Friday or Saturday. Can you actually see anything from the 300 section at Staples? Clippers game tix are about half the price for the same sections, I could get down into the premier seats or lower end at the corners for about $70.

300s look pretty damn far away from the court. I don't mind it but not everyone is gonna be happy with it.

Don't go to a Clipper game though. The experience of watching a game with the type of fans that go to Clippers games = atrocious.

Last edited:
Yea it definitely isn't my preference, but I have to come up with activities to do with the gf. She suggest going to a game, but we already saw our sorry Lakers against the Heatles last month. And they play them clowns from cow-town on Friday. At least the Clips play NO and I can see Anthony Davis and probably a lot of dunks :lol:

I normally sit 300. The feel up there is better to me. Fans are fans and not folks just trying to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom