[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Best idea would be to trade Pau for Indy first

Try to package Hill & Meeks together, for a late first. I refuse to believe a Contender wouldn't give up their first to get two very good bench pieces, especially at their age.

Kaman for a second

Blake for a salary dump to Warriors.

Then on draft night, use those 2 late 1st Round pick and the second for Love.

Last edited:
131931_10151232053992510_251769448_o.jpg

Rosales just answered the question.

The Stepien dictates you have to have A pick, so we could trade Pau for the 30th pick, making ours available.

Trade our Top 5ish lookin pick for Love
Deal Pau to the Suns for #30.

Then I kill EVERYBODY.

Mitch, don't you ************* dare.

Last edited:
If we had some insider info that Kyrie would leave to join Love here, I may consider it, but then if he's leaving CLE anyway, you can get him in the offseason, draft Jabari/Wiggins and get Love after next season assuming he doesn't get traded to somewhere else and we'd be right back in contention. Pipe dream I know.

I can't even be happy about tanking until we get past Thursday with our pick still in our pocket.

******* Mitch. :smh:

I can't even be happy about tanking until we get past Thursday with our pick still in our pocket.

Don't worry dude. That pick ain't going nowhere. The Lakers can't trade the pick due to some league rule that says you can't trade picks in consecutive years(Last year's first round pick went to Phoenix).

Don't worry dude. That pick ain't going nowhere. The Lakers can't trade the pick due to some league rule that says you can't trade picks in consecutive years(Last year's first round pick went to Phoenix).

There is a way.

Back
Top Bottom