[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
its becoming clear as day the front office gives no dambs about 2013-2014 season ..is the team tank for wiggins bandwagon at capacity yet ?

and yes im taking wiggins over everybody if im a gm 

We have fewer Tank for Wiggins folks than peeps still tryna win games, so no, not full yet, not eem close. :lol:

7 More Days...

Could be the last week as a Laker for Pau Gasol, Chris Kaman, Steve Blake & Jordan Hill.

Jodie Meeks has a slight chance at getting traded, not a big one.

Everyone else seems unlikely to get traded. They won't trade Marshall, Kelly or Sacre, too inexpensive. Farmar, X & Wes could all possibly return for at most double their salary ($1.6mil each).. Organization loves Nick Young, and wants to keep him. Kobe has a no trade. Nash is untradeable.

Let's see if Mitch has the phone magic.
let a playoff team offer me a first rounder for kendall marshall and he's on the next flight out to that team

goran dragic playing like a top 10 point guard and the eric bledsoe injury came out of nowhere so that can be a selling

point as to why his minutes where limited in pheonix

let a playoff team offer me a first rounder for kendall marshall and he's on the next flight out to that team
goran dragic playing like a top 10 point guard and the eric bledsoe injury came out of nowhere so that can be a selling
point as to why his minutes where limited in pheonix

I definitely feel you. I would as well.

But no one is offering anything of value for Marshall.

It's just as likely that Mike D'Antoni has given him new life, and he really is a bum than that he is as good as he's shown.

Last edited:
1.gif

Kobe: This team ain't getting no cookies.

If Jerry West really loves the Lakers, he will use the $9.8mil trade exception he got for Richard Jefferson, and trade for Steve Nash. Don't even give us anything. No picks, no players, no nothing, just take Nash. :lol:

I'm joking of course. Not even a team run by Nash's mom would take him.

Last edited:
Man i haven't watch the Lakers play in like 2 weeks. What a boring season filled with injuries. Come on Mitch. I want to see some block buster trade in the next 7 days. I know Pau is not very relax right now hahaha :lol:

Man i haven't watch the Lakers play in like 2 weeks. What a boring season filled with injuries. Come on Mitch. I want to see some block buster trade in the next 7 days. I know Pau is not very relax right now hahaha :lol:

If by block buster, you mean we trade any good player still healthy for no one and picks.. Then you may be happy.

The best player talent level player we could get would be Eric Maynor level.

If by block buster, you mean we trade any good player still healthy for no one and picks.. Then you may be happy.

The best player talent level player we could get would be Eric Maynor level.

That exactly what it is. Gasol and Nash being shipped off this team right now would be considered as block buster not in term of getting a big name back but in term free up some salary room for next year. Pretty sure media will be all over that for LA. Headline will be "Pau Gasol, the 2 times all star Lakers have finally been traded for real this time"

lol

Man aint nobody want our junk. And management is asking for too much and its pissing off and scaring teams away.

Wont be surprised if nobody is moved

We have fewer Tank for Wiggins folks than peeps still tryna win games, so no, not full yet, not eem close.
laugh.gif
there should be a separate thread for anyone that doesnt want to tank the season

sucks we dont have our own second round pick for 2014 cause looking through some mocks

theres alot of upside guys that are still available in the early second that remind me of the kings isaiah thomas

If Jerry West really loves the Lakers, he will use the $9.8mil trade exception he got for Richard Jefferson, and trade for Steve Nash. Don't even give us anything. No picks, no players, no nothing, just take Nash.
laugh.gif

I'm joking of course. Not even a team run by Nash's mom would take him.
or send thompson or barnes our way

If Jerry West really loved the Lakers, he'd keep Harrison Barnes far away from the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom