[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
From what (little) I know of Exum, I'd probably rank him over Smart.

With a possible five day weekend due to the impending snow storm and holiday, I may be able to complete my Wiggins profile soon. :nerd:

I DO NOT WANT ENNIS.
Even honest Syracuse fans will tell you Ennis isn't a top 10 prospect. Might as well wait mid to late first and take a chance on Semaj.

From what (little) I know of Exum, I'd probably rank him over Smart.

With a possible five day weekend due to the impending snow storm and holiday, I may be able to complete my Wiggins profile soon. :nerd:

I DO NOT WANT ENNIS.

I will laugh very heartily if the NBA is dumb enough to let Wiggins drop to 4-5 and we snag him.

Real, solid, deep, laughs. :lol:

X on that plan. :pimp:

You could wait until like 40 and just take Shabazz Napier if you really wanted a PG as opposed to wasting a lottery pick on Ennis.

P, do we have our 2nd rounder, or we gave it away already, didn't we? I keep seeing mocks with us having our 2nd and it's making me doubt myself.

Mock has us taking Noah Vonleh and CJ Fair in rd 2. (I don't think we'd take Vonleh and get Love in 12 months, I assume that would be Exum at 5.

CP we don't have it, went to the Bucks (Originally traded to Suns)

http://www1.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/detailed

@Lakers Xavier Henry will have his injured knee aspirated today & receive a cortisone shot. He's expected to be out approximately 4 weeks.

Nash joins everyone else being out through the All Star Break.

‏@SerenaWinters Lakers did not have enough guys to practice today.

Last edited:
We don't have enough people to practice.

Pay me a bench player's salary and I'll gladly go into work at the gym every morning to help facilitate practice. :pimp:

this season is just bad mayne. injury bug
needs to kick rocks.

ifJtTOc.gif

Mock has us taking Noah Vonleh and CJ Fair in rd 2. (I don't think we'd take Vonleh and get Love in 12 months, I assume that would be Exum at 5.
Favorable position if it holds.

Someone will fall after Embiid, Bari, Ender. Whether it be Randle, Exum, Vonleh, Smart, etc.

Favorable position if it holds.

Someone will fall after Embiid, Bari, Ender. Whether it be Randle, Exum, Vonleh, Smart, etc.

We can't really be in the market for Randle or Vonleh tho, if we are truly tryna lure Kevin Love.

Drafting one of them, and then trading them doesn't sit well with me either. I want long term, 19-33 type career, not trade them when they are 20.

Hell..........

If we land that 3-4, we need someone like Philly to drop behind us, get desperate, and offer us both their picks for ours. Something like 6 and 10. :nerd:

We can't really be in the market for Randle or Vonleh tho, if we are truly tryna lure Kevin Love.

Drafting one of them, and then trading them doesn't sit well with me either. I want long term, 19-33 type career, not trade them when they are 20.

Hell..........

If we land that 3-4, we need someone like Philly to drop behind us, get desperate, and offer us both their picks for ours. Something like 6 and 10. :nerd:
Yeah, I see your point about a PF logjam.

As you said, could leverage another team into trading up for the rights to Randle or Vonleh.

‏@SerenaWinters Lakers did not have enough guys to practice today.
Get all the way outta here. :rofl:  :lol:

"Alright boys... so let's do a quick five on fi... wait... ummmm... *counts*... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... alright, so let's...

... oh, hell. Just go back home. :\  "

I mean, we do play the Thunder tomorrow, I don't really care what they practice, ain't changin anything. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"get some rest fellas" :lol:

Vonleh might be able to get away with playing center in a few years when he (hopefully) gets stronger.

Randle, eh. I worry about him at the next level. He's not going to be able to bully defenders like he is in college (see Thomas Robinson).

Vonleh might be able to get away with playing center in a few years when he (hopefully) gets stronger.

Randle, eh. I worry about him at the next level. He's not going to be able to bully defenders like he is in college (see Thomas Robinson).
Randle could take a Z-Bo like path.

Vonleh is underrated in relation to Ender, Bari, Randle, Embiid. Tremendous value if he falls to the 8-9 range.

So the Lakers are down to 8 again, including an injured Steve Blake.

On national TV. Let's see if the lul'z from Cleveland can be duplicated

Back
Top Bottom