[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
dont even have enough players to run 5s :smh:

minus whale sign me to a 10 day contract. ill suit up.

Kobe50Cent.gif

Not sure if it makes 50 cooler or Bean cooler... But cool nonetheless.

they also likely ran a train on Meryl Streep

Last edited:
Steve Nash is now saying he will play next year..
Kristina Leahy: Steve Nash tells me he will not retire at the end of this year and intends on playing for the Lakers next season. Nash tells me exactly when he plans to walk away and why in my interview with him tonight on CBS and KCAL

It's obvious to everyone in basketball, he needs to walk away. He does not have it anymore.

Stretch provision him. Get him the hell out of the NBA. I don't even care if it's $3mil per year for 3, this guy needs to just go.

To bring in some Kenny Rodgers:

You got to know when to hold them, Know when to fold them, know when to walk away.

Last edited:
Yea Steve needs to hang it up...he need that child support money tho so I ain't even mad

50/bean **** was :pimp:

I ain't even mad at Steve.

Edit:

The Blazers just lost Joel Freeland for the next 4-8 weeks. Add another Kaman landing spot. :nerd: They would probably need a third team involved though.

Last edited:
gonna be sad to see some of these laker players traded before deadline.....oh wait no who gives a **** about these placeholders...

its becoming clear as day the front office gives no dambs about 2013-2014 season ..is the team tank for wiggins bandwagon at capacity yet ?

and yes im taking wiggins over everybody if im a gm 

7 More Days...

Could be the last week as a Laker for Pau Gasol, Chris Kaman, Steve Blake & Jordan Hill.

Jodie Meeks has a slight chance at getting traded, not a big one.

Everyone else seems unlikely to get traded. They won't trade Marshall, Kelly or Sacre, too inexpensive. Farmar, X & Wes could all possibly return for at most double their salary ($1.6mil each).. Organization loves Nick Young, and wants to keep him. Kobe has a no trade. Nash is untradeable.

Let's see if Mitch has the phone magic.

Last edited:
7 More Days...

Could be the last week as a Laker for Pau Gasol, Chris Kaman, Steve Blake & Jordan Hill.

Jodie Meeks has a slight chance at getting traded, not a big one.

Everyone else seems unlikely to get traded. They won't trade Marshall, Kelly or Sacre, too inexpensive. Farmar, X & Wes could all possibly return for at most double their salary ($1.6mil each).. Organization loves Nick Young, and wants to keep him. Kobe has a no trade. Nash is untradeable.

Let's see if Mitch has the phone magic.
nothing will happen

and they prob bring back pau next year 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom