[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Dwight Howard would have made Kendall's terrible defense tolerable.

frown.gif
he's doing that for lin and harden out in houston.

while he makes a difference, houston still allows 101.2 pts per game ( 17th worst)  while the lakers give up 105.8 ( 2nd worst in the league)

i'd think houston would be better

POOR Kobe he will never get his 6th RING(as a LAKER) he always wanted,,we all know what kind of basketball talent he has,,but his BODY would NEVER compromise.The LAKERS should close out the curtain for this season and look forward the DRAFT,,maybe a new coach again.

Thats on kobe. Say what you want about his extension but dude could have said naw ill take less so you can get more talent so i can win that ring.

Financially he is already set for life.

That pride and ego

Hope this is a W against Utah tonight. :\

Dont worry lakers will blow them out.

3 people in this thread will be happy beating on a trash team

The rest will shake their heads in disbelief me included

L2b will then throw another tantrum about how we hate to see people celebrating a victory beating up on a fellow lottery team with being ten games under 500.

Things will settle down and talk about trading pau will insue.

Dont worry lakers will blow them out.

3 people in this thread will be happy beating on a trash team

The rest will shake their heads in disbelief me included

L2b will then throw another tantrum about how we hate to see people celebrating a victory beating up on a fellow lottery team with being ten games under 500.

Things will settle down and talk about trading pau will insue.

Spot on.

I'll be one of those 3.

Go Lakers!

Then that sixth ring must not be that important to him

Here's 2 year / $48.5mil Kobe..

Nah give me 2 year / $31mil.

No one is saying that. Not you, not me, not Kobe, not Lebron (he gave up a miniscule $2mil a year, and that was only because they had the two stars set up already), not Melo, nobody.

yeah, i mean its all hypothetical now. im sure from the lakers pov, they were pressured to offer him a hefty contract and anything below a certain amount would probably be an insult.

but i wished they did offer a lower amount or at least do some kind of negotiation |I

Last edited:
Cavs winning was better than Kings winning. Kings don't have a confidence problem, Cavs do. The more they win, the better they'll play, and pull away into the late lottery. Right now Cavs are only 4 games back of 8th seed. Also I'm more willing to bank on Kings being unlucky in the lottery than the Cavs.

If we lose tonight, we go to 5th worst record. 18-34.

After that 30 games left. 21 versus teams in the playoffs or within 3 games of the 8th seed.

Last edited:
yeah, i mean its all hypothetical now. im sure from the lakers pov, they were pressured to offer him a hefty contract and anything below a certain amount would probably be an insult.

but i wished they did offer a lower amount or at least do some kind of negotiation |I

It's really odd seeing you post a rational, non-sarcastic, non-humorous, serious basketball related opinion :lol:

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom