[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
10 days or so to the deadline as well.

Need to trade Pau, Kaman, Blake, Young, Hill, Nash, Meeks.

Move half these and I'll be dancin in these E-streets.

I'd like the keep Meeks & Young.. I have a feeling they will both be on the team next year. And not even that expensive.

No need for suspense. The remaining schedule is brutal and anyone with any talent is out indefinitely. According to http://www.tankingforwiggins.com, we sit at 8th, double the probability from the 9th, and so on. What im saying is....we aint catchin those tms. 8th pick is the WORST pick well get and there will be someone of quality at that spot, but my gut is the 4th or 5th overall unless a little plastic ball "slips through" 50 other balls with bucks/magic/sixer logos. IF we dont land wiggins/parker/embiid....exum/lavine/vonleh/randle/smart/gordon.1 of those guys will be donning the purp n gold.

"The last week's been horrible," Bryant said. "That Cleveland game, it was crazy. And then [Chris] Kaman  goes to sleep on the bench, it's like when big brother is not around, you start doing crazy [stuff]. So, it's been rough. It's been rough. But I've been just riding the bike, trying to stay active, stay in shape, spend a lot of time with my family -- which really helps to kind of balance it out. But I hate not being there with the guys and watching them going through that period that they're going through. It's very, very tough. I just try to be patient."

not even calling his teammate by his first name 
laugh.gif

No need for suspense. The remaining schedule is brutal and anyone with any talent is out indefinitely. According to http://www.tankingforwiggins.com, we sit at 8th, double the probability from the 9th, and so on. What im saying is....we aint catchin those tms. 8th pick is the WORST pick well get and there will be someone of quality at that spot, but my gut is the 4th or 5th overall unless a little plastic ball "slips through" 50 other balls with bucks/magic/sixer logos. IF we dont land wiggins/parker/embiid....exum/lavine/vonleh/randle/smart/gordon.1 of those guys will be donning the purp n gold.
repped for that website 
roll.gif

My God...this sixer tm should be under investigation. Its one thing to be inept, tired, etc.........these guys r straight up embarassing themselves...paid professionals for God's sake. And whats worse, theres some NBA level talent on that roster. Losing at home to us as depleted as we are and now this abomination.

Next year when the 6ers have Wiggins + Noel, I'm sure they'll feel much better.

I know I would. :lol:

Don't they also own the Pelicans pick?????

They could pull Noel + Wiggins + LaVine? :wow:

when it comes to sixers vs other bottom team games its better to root for the non sixers team

i dont see us catching up with the sixers and they are probably going to draft wiggins or jabari and not embiid so its not that bad if they draft ahead of us

Woooooooooooo Cavs & Magic win..

3 games from 2nd worst record...

Come on Philly beat the Clippers.

i cannot believe how bad the bucks are.

also teams should be fined by how bad they lose

there is no excuse for the sixers to be down 50 or the lakers to be undermanned like that and still beat the cavs

Last edited:
“Steve Nash finally made it back to the Lakers and has told a few friends this is going to be it, even though he has one season to go on his contract, at $9.7 million. Nash, who turned 40 Friday, doesn’t expect to help much, but that’s been the story of his injury-plagued Laker career. He really missed the camaraderie with his teammates when he was out for three months with a nerve injury in his back, and says he wants to experience that for at least the last part of this season before he calls it a career.”

From New York Daily News.

Although it sucks because Nash truly is a great guy, good teammate, and Hall of Famer, if true, another thing pointing up for the Lakers future

sucks that it had to end this way, despite not doing much for us im glad one of my favorite players ended up (and will retire) a laker 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom