[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Good loss

the games against Utah and Boston are key

hopefully the injured players stay resting and Utah can pull off what they did against Miami

kings are hopeless, celtics and cavs can come out with upsets tonight though

dont see any chance of the 6ers beating the clips 

Yeah, great idea!
Lets just keep insulting everyone's intelligence and bow down to you and your beliefs.

After all, only you know the right way to be a fan of the Lakers.

Everyone else is either stupid or delusional.

Just block him, his condescending ways are over the top.

He supports tanking which is fine, but to question anybody's intelligence for cheering for a team you've loved your whole life is just ridiculous. Plus he supports MDA, couldn't handle it...

Yeah, great idea!
Lets just keep insulting everyone's intelligence and bow down to you and your beliefs.

After all, only you know the right way to be a fan of the Lakers.

Everyone else is either stupid or delusional.
Just block him, his condescending ways are over the top.

He supports tanking which is fine, but to question anybody's intelligence for cheering for a team you've loved your whole life is just ridiculous. Plus he supports MDA, couldn't handle it...
wants this team to win and doesnt want to tank

but thinks dantoni is a bad coach

roll.gif

wants this team to win and doesnt want to tank

but thinks dantoni is a bad coach

:rofl:

Whether I want this team to win or not doesn't affect the outcome of the game, so I can pray and wish all I want that the Lakers win, most likely than not at this moment they are going to lose, yet when they win y'all want me to break down and have a heart attack over it? Give me a ******* break.

And I won't even begin to argue the MDA coaching argument, you guys can defend him all you want I know what kind of scrub coach he is.

Actually what is funny to me is you guys want to lose so bad so we can get a top pick, but you are okay with MDA?

I mean what has this guy ever done to convince you that he is a good coach?

I would gladly lose every game this season if it meant getting rid of MDA, **** the draft pick, just get of this inept coach...

Last edited:
dantoni is the biggest reason we have all these useless wins

Every MDA win in his career has been useless, fool rode Nash til he couldn't no more, he ran kobe in to the ground last year, scared Dwight off (don't mind that), and now has become more of a comedian than a coach.

I'd take Season at Bernie's over him

I'd take Lionel Hollins over him

Last edited:
I give D'Antoni props for the great rotations he used near the end of the Cavs game.
I haven't seen anyone do that great of a job utilizing 5 4 players the way he did in the 4th quarter.

Who else could of came up with that combination of guys on the court?

Last edited:

dantoni is the biggest reason we have all these useless wins
Every MDA win in his career has been useless, fool rode Nash til he couldn't no more, he ran kobe in to the ground last year, scared Dwight off (don't mind that), and now has become more of a comedian than a coach.

I'd take Season at Bernie's over him

I'd take Lionel Hollins over him
so having one of the best PGs in nba history run your offense and get two mvps out of it is considered "being a fool and riding nash till he couldnt anymore". superstar nash was winning mvps and starting in allstar games way before playing for dantoni, dantoni is so lucky that he had nash carry his teams all those years. no way it can be his offensive system that made nash great, its not like you could take a random unemployed pointguard, throw him in the system and produce great results. its not like kendall marshall is 2nd in the league in APG, dantoni must be the luckiest guy on earth to always end up getting these great point guards. crazy how steve blake went from journeyman bench player to leading us to a 10-9 start, must be dantoni being lucky again. irrational fans want to make the playoffs with the worst roster in lakers history but gets mad at the coach for playing the best player extended minutes in order to make the playoffs because its "running kobe into the ground". all the shooting guards are hurt, blame dantoni for playing two PGs at the same time. come back from 17 down vs a really good bulls defense because of a three PG lineup, nothing to do with dantoni its 100% the players.

there is no way you can understand how basketball works, watch every game hoping for laker wins AND not see what dantoni is doing that results in these useless wins

with this group of guys and a defensive coach like hollins we would struggle to put up 70 points a game

so having one of the best PGs in nba history run your offense and get two mvps out of it is considered "being a fool and riding nash till he couldnt anymore". superstar nash was winning mvps and starting in allstar games way before playing for dantoni, dantoni is so lucky that he had nash carry his teams all those years. no way it can be his offensive system that made nash great, its not like you could take a random unemployed pointguard, throw him in the system and produce great results. its not like kendall marshall is 2nd in the league in APG, dantoni must be the luckiest guy on earth to always end up getting these great point guards. crazy how steve blake went from journeyman bench player to leading us to a 10-9 start, must be dantoni being lucky again. irrational fans want to make the playoffs with the worst roster in lakers history but gets mad at the coach for playing the best player extended minutes in order to make the playoffs because its "running kobe into the ground". all the shooting guards are hurt, blame dantoni for playing two PGs at the same time. come back from 17 down vs a really good bulls defense because of a three PG lineup, nothing to do with dantoni its 100% the players.

there is no way you can understand how basketball works, watch every game hoping for laker wins AND not see what dantoni is doing that results in these useless wins

What has this magical system ever gotten him? Have you forgot this is the Lakers, where we measure success not by all star appearances or having the second leading apg point guard in the league? This team, more often than not, measures a year by winning a championship on not.

Now I understand his team is depleted right now but do you really see him taking the next step as a coach and bringing us a championship.

I mean in the Suns glory days, his team was better than the Spurs yet, somehow the Spurs always seemed to get the best of them.

MDA isn't a championship coach, he wont win it with the Lakers, if you believe so I question how much you understand how basketball works...

What has this magical system ever gotten him? Have you forgot this is the Lakers, where we measure success not by all star appearances or having the second leading apg point guard in the league? This team, more often than not, measures a year by winning a championship on not.

Now I understand his team is depleted right now but do you really see him taking the next step as a coach and bringing us a championship.

I mean in the Suns glory days, his team was better than the Spurs yet, somehow the Spurs always seemed to get the best of them.

MDA isn't a championship coach, he wont win it with the Lakers, if you believe so I question how much you understand how basketball works...
so you say these things about dantoni and talk about how winning is the most important

then you bring up bernie bickerstaff whos career coaching record is *drum roll*

419-518!!!! 45% winrate

then bring up lionel hollins with his *drum roll*

214-201!!!! 51% winrate

how are these guys better than dantoni? were are their championship rings?

care to list some more "better than dantoni" coaches? ill wait

Back
Top Bottom