[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Ill never ******* understand why you dudes who want us to lose actually watch the games.

If you're so pro tank then what the hell are you doing watching the games for? You actually enjoy seeing other teams stomp on us?
It makes you happy?

How do you sit through an entire 3 hour basketball game rooting for your favorite team to LOSE... every night, for 82 nights.

I dont ******* get it.

im convinced you are repping yourself :lol:

Okay, Moving on.

Poll Ideas.

Watchin right now?

Kaman, Hill, Williams, Blake all on the floor, down 15.

Only Marshall is young, cheap, and developable.

Those other 4 won't be Lakers in 4 months, yet fans are rooting for them while the result could worsen our future.

New poll idea, why don't Laker fans use common sense or follow NBA trends league wide instead of blind rooting for only what is directly in front of them?

Fear?
Lack of vision?
Lazy?
Stupid?
All of the above?

Kaman 25-10. Trade him TONIGHT!!! :pimp:

Wonder how many heard Jeff Van Gundy crediting D'Antoni and the staff for over performing this year based on the roster???????

Hmmmm.

I like when the games are competitive...

like it more when they're competitive and we lose :pimp:

fm8n5z.png

Okay, Moving on.

Poll Ideas.

Watchin right now?

Those other 4 won't be Lakers in 4 months, yet fans are rooting for them while the result could worsen our future.

New poll idea, why don't Laker fans use common sense or follow NBA trends league wide instead of blind rooting for only what is directly in front of them?

Fear?
Lack of vision?
Lazy?
Stupid?
All of the above?

Yeah, great idea!
Lets just keep insulting everyone's intelligence and bow down to you and your beliefs.

After all, only you know the right way to be a fan of the Lakers.

Everyone else is either stupid or delusional.

Okay, Moving on.

Poll Ideas.

Watchin right now?

Fear?
Lack of vision?
Lazy?
Stupid?
All of the above?

Yeah, great idea!
Lets just keep insulting everyone's intelligence and bow down to you and your beliefs.

After all, only you know the right way to be a fan of the Lakers.

Everyone else is either stupid or delusional.

I'm dumb as a box of rocks. I have never said otherwise.

But even I'm smart enough to not cheer a bunch of guys who won't be here in 4 months.

If Blake, Kaman, Hill, etc all had 3-4 year contracts, then I would have to root for them, right?

Right?

But that ain't the case. Come mid April, they will never play for the Lakers again, so why cheer for them to knock us out of franchise player range?

Allure? Pride?

I'm sure the Spurs regret falling apart for just one year. They're pride must have been really damaged for that season. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom