[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Jalen mentioned Durant getting out and Russ and Love ending up in LA within 2-3 years. Nail this 2014 pick and we'd have somethin brewin.

And as P alluded to, back to back top 5 picks AND cap space. :pimp:

At Staples for Yeezy.

The statues. :pimp:
Magic :pimp:
Kareem :pimp:
De La Hoya :stoneface: Just kidding :lol:

Hopefully I can come back again soon for a Laker game :pimp:

At Staples for Yeezy.

The statues.
pimp.gif

Magic
pimp.gif

Kareem
pimp.gif

De La Hoya
indifferent.gif
Just kidding
laugh.gif

Hopefully I can come back again soon for a Laker game
pimp.gif
did they cover up the banners with kanye and kim's faces? 

Wesley Johnson this pre season continues to be a disappointment :smh:

I really think this is his last shot in the NBA and if he does not improve this season with the Lakers he done in the NBA and will be playing the rest of his career in Europe or China.

See we still trying to party like it's 2009. Just missing the Machine now.

Two tank years in a row? My heart........ Will be filled with joy when we land 2 19 year old studs to build around the next dozen years and combine with Kevin Love and Rajon Rondo or Russell Westbrook. I will endure.

Well said.

Last edited:
I hope so. I don't believe the Lakers can win a title with him as head coach. Don't get me wrong, it's possible. And for the benefit of the franchise I hope it will happen. But seriously doubt if will. Besides, I can't stand dude.

Eh, kind of hard to see with the money owed to D'Antoni (and Mike Brown).

Maybe if things go nuclear bad though. :pimp:

Last edited:
I hope so. I don't believe the Lakers can win a title with him as head coach. Don't get me wrong, it's possible. And for the benefit of the franchise I hope it will happen. But seriously doubt if will. Besides, I can't stand dude.

How many can win a head title though. A "championship coach" is something to scoff at most times. There are good coaches, and bad coaches. What many see as bad in MDA, he actually changed the landscape of the league, and saw it changing before everyone else. His problem is rigidity, but let's not act like he didn't alter his coaching as he got more familiar with the personnel on the team.

Phil Jackson
Pat Riley
Eric Spoelstra
Gregg Popovich
Rudy T
Larry Brown
Rick Carlisle
Doc Rivers

Those are the only guys who have won titles in the past 20 years. 8 in 20 years. Two are retired, One is about to retire, One sucked with the Lakers, one can't manage players anymore, one is a terrible coach who is driven by a big 3, and two will not be available in the near future.

Learn to love MDA his sarcasm and douche-baggery are a thing to admire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom