[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
our record will be 26 wins 56 losses this year.

i also predict steve nash and kobe will miss almost half the season due to injuries...

26-56

@LiCeNseD To BaLL

damn you guys are very optimistic this year :lol:

Last edited:
I can't see this team winning 30 games let alone 40 :smh:

Kobe won't be right and will have a big setback.... 28-54

Last edited:
Let us hope that individual is right.

Andrew Wiggins in LA would make many an enemy in the NBA world. I'd enjoy that. :pimp:

Somebody put 10-15..LMAO!! thats like pooh richardson era clippers bad.

10-15

@LTB

Not expecting anything from this team, wouldn't be mad if we win games or lose some, all I want is for this season to set up a bright future. :smokin

edit. that 10-15 wins against contenders :pimp:

Last edited:
when i read that he's lazy/not a hard worker his stock went way way down in my book. the one thing you cant have when building a championship team is a lazy franchise player. other than that i dont see him passing like lebron did in highschool or anything

6'8 with jamal crawford handles and stupid bounce. based strictly off hoopmixtape footage I don't see what's not to like

6'8 with jamal crawford handles and stupid bounce. based strictly off hoopmixtape footage I don't see what's not to like

Plus this isn't a Wiggins or bust type of draft, it got more than just Wiggins. Also, it's not like we're building our team around who we draft (if ever), it's the other way around. Whatever the plan is for free agency, that is where we base who we draft. Just my $0.02

Updated the list so far in the OP.

A few of you guys just posted your guess for total wins, which is just perfectly fine if you dont care for the contest.
But if you do, we're going to need a specific prediction for the overall record.

And darthska darthska I have no idea what you're final prediction is. You put like 5 out there into that post... :lol:

Give me 1 guess por favor.

ALSO.

[COLOR=#red]ANNOUNCEMENT #2[/COLOR]

I plan on starting a new career pretty soon. So even though i still plan to be an active OP for the thread and be active during most game nights, I might not be able to update the thread title as frequently as i was able to last year.

I want to apologize in advance if i dont change the title right away or i miss a couple days here and there.

To compensate for any days missed, or being a little late on changing the title...

i have decided to post each months upcoming schedule in the OP for everyone to see.
I will update the new months schedule at the beginning of each month.
So if a few days have passed from the last game and you want to know what our next game is, you can conveniently just click on the first page and check the OP for our upcoming schedule.

Hope that makes up for any thread titles im not able to change during the course of the season.
Going to try my best of course, but just in case... thought this would be something i could do as a pre-caution every month to make sure you guys can always have our schedule one click away, to not miss any game nights.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom