[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
congrats and best of luck at your new job!
nthat.gif

Thanks for the love guys, but i havent gotten a job just yet. :lol:

Taking a test to become a certified Personal Trainer in November.
Wanna start my own fitness business.
Been studying hard for it all year, really excited and nervous to take the test.

Cant wait. Still got a few more weeks to study hard...but when If i pass im going to be out there grinding, marketing, networking...you know, all the things a small business guy would have to do.
It's something ive wanted to be for a long time. 8)
Really enjoy helping my friends and family with health and fitness... excited to make it my profession.

*crossing fingers*

and welcome to the thread Had Pants. :nthat:

Last edited:
nice work ltb :pimp:

when kobe first made that remark about the lakers being ranked 12th I knew right away that there was no possibility of finishing any lower than 11th :lol:. I started with zero expectations but I was impressed by a "myriad" of small but significant developments in this team compared to last year's team.

with that said, 82-0 http://niketalk.com/u/40082/LiCeNseD-To-BaLL

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"]Shawne Williams starting on opening night? :nerd:

:evil:[/quote]:lol: I hate you.

I need that Simon Pegg beer mug gif. :lol: :lol:

My 2013 Opening Night Laker lineup....

Jordan Farmar
Shannon Brown
Xavier Henry
Shawne Williams
Robert Sacre

Steve Blake 6th man.

#Leggo :pimp:

I need that Simon Pegg beer mug gif.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My 2013 Opening Night Laker lineup....

Nick Young
Traffic Cone
Lucky guy in section 201 row 3 seat 2
Gary Vitti
Robot Vacuum Cleaner 

#Leggo
pimp.gif
fixed

need Nick Young for my fantasy team

[COLOR=#red]ANNOUNCEMENT #3:[/COLOR]

I'm aware enough to know that some people might take advantage of the full week to make their season record prediction.
I know it would be 'smart' to wait and watch a few games this week before giving your prediction/analysis.

And that is perfectly fine, and allowed of course.

HOWEVER, there should be an incentive for those who are courageous enough to give their prediction without the convenience of seeing the team play regular season games before they make their prediction.

Whoever makes their prediction BEFORE OPENING TIP-OFF TONIGHT... will have tie-breaker rights over those who choose to make their prediction sometime later this week.

You still have a full week to make your guess, so no worries if you don't make it before tonight.
But just sayin... there has to be some kind of logical tie-breaker since so many of you will make the same predictions, and this is in my eyes the first logical tie-breaker that i could think of.

So if you want to have priority over anyone else making predictions, put your prediction in today BEFORE TIP-OFF AT 7:30 PM.

If you dont care...which is perfectly fine, because this isn't anything serious of course :lol: ...then ignore me and make a prediction whenever you want, if you want.

I know this isn't that serious...but hey, its something fun to keep track of all season long for some of us right? :lol:

Last edited:
I don't care what you guys say about not being excited about the season, thats fine, that all you. As for me, I'm ready for this season to start, yeah we aren't going to have the best season in franchise history, but the expectations are low. Lets just watch the team and enjoy it! We have a more athletic team, a faster team than last year. I'm just excited to have the season back.

Lets go Lakers! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I don't care what you guys say about not being excited about the season, thats fine, that all you. As for me, I'm ready for this season to start, yeah we aren't going to have the best season in franchise history, but the expectations are low. Lets just watch the team and enjoy it! We have a more athletic team, a faster team than last year. I'm just excited to have the season back.

Lets go Lakers!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
fully expect this season to be more enjoyable than last year 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom