[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
If they get a few fluke wins vs rockets and Heat but lose the rest of their games...I would call that a successful season
smokin.gif
i couldnt agree more hahaha.  Sadly, but honestly its in our best interest to tank the season  I would love to see Nash back to all star form, would be a nice plus

But hey, can anyone help me w/ a question on Staples?

For those that know the stadium a little bit, I know the 300 sections are way up there, but are there any tvs up there? If so, what rows?

I still haven't secured tix yet. :\ :wow:

Last edited:
But hey, can anyone help me w/ a question on Staples?

For those that no the stadium a little bit, I know the 300 sections are way up there, but are there any tvs up there? If so, what rows?

I still haven't secured tix yet. :\ :wow:
From what I remember there is no tvs at the seats but there are tvs in the lobby area.

also obviously the big *** screen where the scoreboard is.

Just watched the last lakers preseason on DVR, wes johnson still looks he cant buy a bucket from the perimeter

I think I'm thw only one whole is really bothered by clippers covering up our banners :smh:

My bad. I hardly post in the nba season thread due to a lot of lakers haters. I rather not even pay no mind to what those ppl have to say

My bad. I hardly post in the nba season thread due to a lot of lakers haters. I rather not even pay no mind to what those ppl have to say
laugh.gif
 yeah i know what you mean

cant wait for the season to start, lakers thread pretty slow these days

BOOM! Can't waaaaaaaaaAAAAAAIIIIITTTTTTTT till 11/3 now! 
happy.gif

Got tix this morning.

I'm in 327, 2nd row, seats 8, 9, & 10. Sitting across the stadium from the banners and retired jerseys. Did that on purpose so my son could see the history.

Wish I had more funds to sit closer, but I don't care; I'm taking my son to see this team we all love so much. He's already getting excited to just actually be there... in the building. My desktop at work is a picture I took of the Lakers banners before the last 2, and he knows that's actually where the Lakers play, so whenever I take him into work, he looks at my computer and points and check to make sure, asking "Are we still gonna go there?"

Yes... yes we absolutely are. 
happy.gif

happy.gif

Not sure what to wear. White Lakers shooting shirt or Magic. Probably GLOAT. 
wink.gif
 Only thing I'm sure of is the shoes, which may surprise some of y'all. 
laugh.gif

Yes, yes, YEEESSSS.

First time I took lil dude to an Angels game, they won.

Here's hoping for the same! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Bad *** dude. Soak that **** in. Get as much film as you can, he'll want that later in life.

my friend just got season tix,  he said there is one game with "Lakers shoot around"  in the morning.  Does anyone know how this works?  He is a first time season ticket holder, so he is not really sure as well.  Like can he bring in 1 or 2 guest? 

watching the last china game.

stu lantz has been low key trolling so far this season. he says "erect" like 3 times a game.

He has to be tired of working with Bill McDonald.

Awful commentator. He's about to make a potentially long season feel even worse.

congrats ska, im sure your boy will love it. be sure to get there early to watch the players warm up and check out staples center 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom