[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
looks like Hill really has been practicing those jumpers.

Loving our ball movement. Defense, not so much.

That escalated quickly. That unit should never play together again. Inexcusable leaving green/thompson, etc wide open for weakside triples. Just get this tm back to the states in 1 piece.

It's really crazy how hard teams go and how much they go out their way to beat us; even when we aren't contending for a Title and ranked 12th in the West

1st half execution and tm defense was good..2nd half.....abysmal....I still stand by my belief that its a decent tm when at full strength.

But stu lantz brought up a good point.what is their identity? Thats what pringles has to decide. Id rather NOT start kaman and pau together tbh....

depending on personnel, as stu said, the tm would prob be best suited as a semi transition tm.....however, the tempo plus the danger or forcing pick n rolls will lead to high turnover rates and easy buckets for the opposition. Gotta find the right combos and get healthy.

Pau and Kaman both look good
I think Kaman should come off the bench
To strength the bench
Nick Young has to start
Especially if Kobe doesn't play

It's really crazy how hard teams go and how much they go out their way to beat us; even when we aren't contending for a Title and ranked 12th in the West
and we stay playing random scrubs that might not make the roster not giving a damb 
laugh.gif

If they're keeping 15 players on the roster, I think Landry gets cut. If it's 14,im guessing Kelly won't make it either then.

It's insane how after the crazy year Curry had last year, they still manage to leave him open
That is insane but what's more insane is that kobe is doing sprinting drills and taking shots
Taking shots, I'm not that impressed with.

But the sprinting drills? Get ALL THE WAY OUTTA here, Kobe. THHHAAATTT... is impressive.

WILD impressive.

Seems like dude just snapped his Achilles like barely a few months ago. Oh wait, he did... and now he's doing sprinting drills?!

(I typed this whole thing looking at you, D.Rose.)

would like to see Kelly on the team.  He might be a mini Dirk.   Landry is awful.  If he aint hitting 3s, he has nothing else in his game to contribute.  Def should be cut.  Harris is not bad,  he would be cut just due to no roster spots. 

If rose gets hurt this year,  he is just not reliable in his consistency to play.  His game is very prone to injury because all his moves are in the air or very explosive.  Kobe was smart to adapt the post game few years back, he can play without jumping and still be effective.   D rose is a great player, but what good are you if you arent available to play half the games....kinda like Bynum

Back
Top Bottom