[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
If Landry somehow makes the team I will lose whatever little faith I have left in Jim Buss.

By far the worst of the pre-season roster. Surprised he didn't get cut after the first week.

Hope it's ok to post this, in this thread.  Been a Lakers fan since Showtime Days, my old handle was prime1984.  Pick these up @ a local thrift shop today, not showing off, just wanted to show true Laker fan's that can appreciate.  If anyone has info on them, I thank you in advance.

If they're going to be that sensitive about playing in the champ's house then maybe they should get their own arena.

If they're going to be that sensitive about playing in the champ's house then maybe they should get their own arena.
all this time clipper home games must have felt like inviting another family over to dinner and only having an unrelated better looking families pictures hanging on the walls 
laugh.gif

finally said thats enough and put cutouts over the faces

1st half execution and tm defense was good..2nd half.....abysmal....I still stand by my belief that its a decent tm when at full strength.

But stu lantz brought up a good point.what is their identity? Thats what pringles has to decide. Id rather NOT start kaman and pau together tbh....

depending on personnel, as stu said, the tm would prob be best suited as a semi transition tm.....however, the tempo plus the danger or forcing pick n rolls will lead to high turnover rates and easy buckets for the opposition. Gotta find the right combos and get healthy.

Their identity should be a team that loses every game :smokin

1st half execution and tm defense was good..2nd half.....abysmal....I still stand by my belief that its a decent tm when at full strength.

But stu lantz brought up a good point.what is their identity? Thats what pringles has to decide. Id rather NOT start kaman and pau together tbh....

depending on personnel, as stu said, the tm would prob be best suited as a semi transition tm.....however, the tempo plus the danger or forcing pick n rolls will lead to high turnover rates and easy buckets for the opposition. Gotta find the right combos and get healthy.
Their identity should be a team that loses every game
smokin.gif
except vs the rockets 
nthat.gif

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="knightngale"][QUOTE name="vindeezy"]But stu lantz brought up a good point.what is their identity?[/QUOTE]Their identity should be a team that loses every game :smokin [/QUOTE]except vs the rockets :nthat: [/quote]And the Hawks on 11/3. :smokin

watching the last china game.

stu lantz has been low key trolling so far this season. he says "erect" like 3 times a game.

no pun intended, if this team can keep it up and play to their potential I see them really exceeding expectations. it will be very interesting to watch whenever kobe and nick young aka based kobe are on the floor together. been seeing good things from nick on both sides of the court.

steve blake even tho his jersey # is likely higher than his fg%, his swag is on 100 trillion. seems his confidence is always higher when nash is around and healthy. overall he will be trash but will help us win a couple games.

another cool thing about this squad is that all our bigs are a threat to pull up and shoot. this will open up lanes to the rack and make it difficult for other teams to match up

Back
Top Bottom